Ghost? [ep.6]

Ghost?

Yiyun’s POV

Last day 4pm

We arrived back at my apartment, laughing. I threw my jacket down on the couch as we came in and then threw myself on the couch. It was nice to lie down. It had been a long day.

“Get up off your lazy ,” she said

“You can’t tell me what to do” I chuckled.

“You want to bet?” She challenged

I was about to fight back, when something suddenly dropped into front of my feet. My body knew what it was and I leaped behind the couch as the little bomb exploded. Some smoke filled the room and my couch wen flying across the room.

“What now?” I growled, slowly standing.

Five big guys walked in with swords and knifes and Yixing in the back.

Great!

“Back for a rematch, Yixing” I smirked.

“I don’t get paid, if you don’t die”

“Take your best shot,” I said, ready for some excitement. I would be able to take these guys down with Krystal by my side.

I glanced over at Krystal. “Ready…..” I trailed off.

My heart sank.

She wasn’t anywhere.

She was gone.

How could she leave while I’m in trouble?

After a few moments and she didn’t return, I got angry, SUPER ANGRY.

I guess I’m really on my own.

--------------------------------------------------

Krystal’s POV

I didn’t know what happen. One minute the living room was exploding and the next I hear these strange word in my head and I’m in the middle of some random street with cars passing through me.

What the Hell!

I don’t intend to be here.

I was almost as if I was pulled here.

I want to teleported back as fast as I could, but what had been a split second for me was about 30 minutes for Yiyun.

I arrived back in his now completely destroyed apartment and the battle was over.

Bodies and bloody heads were spread across the room and then there was Yiyun, leaning on the couch with a bloody blade in hand and a bottle of whiskey in the other.

He was scrapped up pretty bad and he was pissed, very pissed.

“Yun” I started and he laughed.
 

A dark laugh. There was a crazed angry expression on his face that I didn’t like.

 

He slowly stood up. He didn’t look at me but the wall. “So, you decided to come back?”

“What happened?” I asked

It made him angrier. He faced me, stepping towards me. “WHAT HAPPENDED? WHAT HAPPENED?” He yelled. “I fought for my life after you left me for dead.”

“I didn’t leave you for dead, Yun. I didn’t mean to leave,” I yelled back

“Yeah, right! You want me dead. You’ve always wanted me dead” He threw the bottle and it smashed against the wall into a million pieces.

I jumped. I don’t understand why. I’m scared, but I don’t like this Yiyun. “I don’t understand why you’re so upset? You’re alive, aren’t you?”

“That’s not the point. The point is that you left me. I was depending on you to have my back and you abandoned me. You just disappeared when I needed you. I almost lost my head!” He paused; breathing heavy and then I saw it, a long thick red line across throat. He did almost die. “After all I have done for you and all I’ve tried to do, and probably the one time I needed you and you leave me”

“I didn’t mean to” I was pleading now and I didn’t understand why I did this. Maybe It was because I didn’t want to lose him. “It was as if something pulled me away. It wasn’t my fault.”

He snorted a laugh of disbelief. “Right! You were just pulled away?” He stopped and then pointed to the door with his blood stained sword. “Leave!”

“What?”

“I said Leave, leave and don’t ever come back” he sneered.

“You can’t make me leave. You can’t force me to.” I challenged

“Okay,” he said, relaxing. He stepped back, shrugging. “I’ll just wait then. This is your last day, isn’t it?”

 

I jerked back shocked, but I quickly covered it. I couldn’t let him know that. How id he know that? “I don’t know what you’re talking about?”

“Oh, yes you do. You had 3days before you go bye-bye and I knew and I still helped you. And now ll I have to do is wait and my problem will be gone.”

 

 

 

“If you knew then why? Why help me?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“To see you dance, to see you suffer for making my life a living hell” his voice began to grow and he began moving toward me again and I started backing up. “You’re an annoying, worthless, horrible, disgusting being that doesn’t even deserve to be human. You’re a monster on my life and if you were human, I would kill you without a secon thought.”

 

I felt myself snap inside and that overwhelming power come back into my spirit. I forced it away, but it still caused me to shake. “You…..you don’t really mean that?”

 

 

I was scared and sad…No not sad, it was different from sad, It was worse than being sad.

It tore me up inside and I wanted nothing more than just disappear.

How could he do this to me?

I thought he….I shook my head.

Idiot!

I’m an idiot.

 

“Oh, yes I do.” He was in my face now and I was back against a wall. I couldn’t think. “I hate you and now I don’t even have to kill you. I can just sit back and watch the show.”

 

“You…..You……”

“Finally you have nothing to say. I should have done this a while ago.”

 

That’s it. I couldn’t take it anymore.

This is breaking my heart.

 I thought I can trust him.

I thought he cared.

“And I’ve been a fool,” I finally spat, angrily. I was not going to let him see my sorrow. “You’re nothing but a monster, Liu Yiyun, and you’ll always be a monster.”

 

Something flashed through his eyes that looked almost like regret, but I don’t stick around to find out.

If he wanted me to leave, then find, I’ll leave.

-----------------------

I appeared back at my home. If I would die, it would be here

Now the sun set.

 

He’s a vampire. I should have known this would happen. I should have known he was nothing good. I should hate him.

No

My mind told me.

You don’t.

It was right. I didn’t hate him. I hated myself.

“I was a fool” I cried. “An big fat idiot. I should have known he….”

“would break your heart,” a deep familiar voice laughed from behind me. “I could have told you that”

“Yul” I sneered

“Hello Krystal. How are you?” He said with flashing a smile.

“You can see me…magic, I assume?”

“You’re pretty smart for being dead”

“I’m not dead yet”

“Oh, but on the inside yes, you are. You fall for him and he’s the one who killed you”

“SHUT UP! I don’t fall for him.” I growled. “Why am I still talking to you?” I want to teleport away when from nowhere this force slammed into me, knocking me to the ground .

 

When the pain filled died down, I realized I was on my back on the floor. I tried to stand up, but some invisible force tied me up to the ground.

“What the hell?”

“You’re not going anywhere. We’re going to do experiment” Yul pulled out a long black sword from a bag that had been slung over his shoulder. ”Thanks to Jess and this beautiful sword, I am going to cut you up into tiny little pieces and if you survive, you might one day thank me, but if you don’t….well…your soul will being crossing over a little chewed.”

“You can’t kill me”

“And who said anything about killing you? This sword will just tear you up into little pieces. It’s going to be fun,” he said, swinging the word around.

“Go back to your !”

 

He broke the sword down on me, slashing me across the stomach. I screamed as pain exploded through my mind. The sword left a mark. It was a long gash that was bleeding bright glowing liquid. It was my soul. He was going to tear my soul apart, the only thing I had left.

“When I’m done with you you’ll be so broken and beaten that even heaven wouldn’t recognize your soul.”

--------------------------------

 

Yiyun’s POV

“You really messed up,” Yifan said, after hearing all I had to say and I couldn’t believe him. I had come to him to help me, tell me that I had done the right thing. She left me to die, I should be angry at her, I should be happy she’s finally gone but why am I feeling so damn guilt?

“I mess up? How in the world did I mess up? She’s the one who left me.”

Yifan chuckled, taking another drink from his shot-glass. We are in a bar. “And who’s the one who told her to leave?”

“That’s not the point, Kris. She owed me and she just disappeared and then said it wasn’t her fault”

“And did you ever even think that she might be telling the truth?” he asked. “That something might have pulled her away on purpose?”

 

I shook my head. I wasn’t going to believe that. I didn’t want to believe that. If I did, I knew the guilt would kill me. “No. It turns out she’s not who I thoughts she was. She’s just another helplessly, scared child.” I hated myself for saying this, but right now I hate myself more than her, and I know exactly why, though I not admit it.

“You’re comparing her to Sulli, Yiyun. And what I’ve heard of her, she is nothing like Sulli.”

I slammed my fist into the table. “Don’t you dare talk about Sulli. She’s…”

“Gone” Yifan hissed coldly. “She’s been dead for over 400 years. I thought you were finally moving on. You know I think you’re just mad at Krystal, because you actually care about her. You care so much and you hate that she doesn’t care you back”

“I don’t care about her. She made my life like hell” I hissed, but I felt guilt saying it. I felt so guilt. I should have never yelled at her, not at least the things I yelled.

“You’re lying”

“And how do you know?”

“I can see people’s emotions, who says I can’t see yours?”

“If you can really see my emotions, you would know that I’m angry,” I sneered.

“Yeah, you’re angry, hell you’re pissed, but it’s not her. It’s you. You’re angry at yourself and no matter how much you deny it. You care you really care…”

I threw my hands up in surrender. “So what if I care? So what if I was stupid enough about her? It’s not like she ever coming back”

He was studying me, seeing things I couldn’t. “Oh no” he whispered and frown came to his face. “You’re cold.”

“What?”

“You just don’t care…..no….you actually lo..”

“No!” I cut off, shaking my head. “No. I don’t, so don’t say it”

“Yes, you do and that’s why you’re so angry. You’re mad at yourself.” He stated. “I would be too”

True I was mad at myself for being a complete jerk and idiot. “So what if I am? I’m mad at myself because I allowed myself to care about her. I can’t get her out of my head. I haven’t been able to for the past two days. Every time I close my freakin eyes, I see that stupid, big mouth, beautiful face of hers and it’s driving me crazy” I sighed. “You’re right. She’s not like Sulli. She’s stronger and braver than Sulli ever was.”

“And what the hell are you doing here?” my brother shouted. “You’re really going to let her die alone?”

-------------------------------------

The first place that was in my mind is her burnt home.

 

As I got near, I could hear her screaming from the other side and a voice was laughing and talking coolly. “You just don’t know when to give up, do you?”

“Go to hell” I heard Krystal’s voice snapped pain thick in her voice.

That scream triggered something in me that had been dead for 400 years and the door didn’t stop me this time. I broke through it, like it was paper and ran into the burnt living room where my eyes first went to Krystal. She was on the ground, trying to stand up, but magic I guess not allow her. There were cut and stabs all across her body that being ripped apart. There wouldn’t be much left her soon.