Ghost? [ep.3]

Ghost?

I see new subcriber. Now I have 9. ^^

I don't have much thing to say, except of thank you for supporting this story.

Hop you injoy it 

 


“Did I just….” I looked at my hand in disbelief.

 

 

 

I didn’t have time to think anything, again door open with the present of 3 vampires.

Ash! Why they like to disturbed my though.

“Well, well, well! Isn’t it our favorite little backstabber” the first vampire said.

He rubbed his jaw where I had hit, glanced at me for a moment before face those vampires.

“Right now I’m not in mood to entertain you, Yixing” he said “I already in the middle of on crazy crisis.”

“I am not a crazy crisis” I growled.

“No, but you’re crazy” he replied, not caring if the other vampires looked at him like he was insane.

“Wow, the mighty Liu Yiyun has finally snapped” Yixing said

“Wait! Your name is Liu Yiyun? Like as in Liu family that rules the vampire empire? Are you the youngest son who had run away?” I said in surprise

“More like abandon” he said

“Talking to yourself, are you Yun?” Yixing said

“I’m not talking to myself, I am talking to a ghost who won’t die and being in pain in my…” he was cut off by one of vampire attack him.

He dodged it, walking right through me

“Enough talking crazy or not, your sister wants your head on a plate,” Yixing laughed

Yiyun straightened and laughed. “Good old Song Qian, Is she still pissed about the whole human thing?”

The shorter vampire beside Yixing attacked, rushing towards him with sword in hand. He went for Yiyun or should I call him prince Yiyun’s head, but he’s the one who was ripped his head off shoulders by the prince. Blood splashed onto everywhere expect me.

“Show of much,” I said, still mad at him for attacking me with salt.

He smirked. “At least I can…” he trailed off as another vampire attack him with few fast punches. He couldn’t throw him off. It confused me why he couldn’t.

I tried to help but my hand just went right through him.

“Why I can’t touch you?” I screamed. I was confused. Before I can hit the prince, but why not now?

“Because you’re a freakin ghost” Yiyun yelled back

Yiyun stopped struggling, and the vampire stood up and pushed him on his knees.

I feel helpless. I can’t stop them from killing the only person who can see me.

Yixing approached and pulled out a wooden blade. “I’m sorry Yiyun, but I have to end your life” he said while raising his sword.

 

 

 

 

“No you’re not” you know vampire heal really fast. Now he hissed, looking extremely dangerous, but very weak.

“You’re right. I’m not” Yixing said but still low down his sword.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly I had the other sword in my hand and cut Yixing’s arm off.

Yiyun took a chance, leaped up and hit the one who hold him.

Yixing quickly run out of the door, and leave his arm.

 

 

 

There was silent for a while.

Yiyun was still look at the door.

And I look at the sword in my hand. I had no idea how I had it or hold it.

 

 

 

Finally after we were sure that Yixing won’t come back.

“I should probably thank you” he said sourly, “But if not because of you, I wouldn’t have been distracted, I would have dial with it perfectly fine.”

“So you blame this on me. You’re unbelievable” I yell

“Well, you chased my dinner away”

I laughed “that’s why you were so weak?”

“I haven’t ate since this morning”

“Well, aren’t you a saint,” I grumbled and suddenly the sword dropped from my hand, land in my feet. “What the hell?”

Yiyun laughed, wiping off some blood on his face. “You really have no idea what a ghost can do, do you?”

“What do you mean?”

“Forget it. The less you know is the better. I don’t have time to explain you. I have two bodies and one arm in my apartment”

Yiyun carried the bodies to a window and tossed them out.

Is he not afraid someone saw it?

“They’ll be ash by dawn, remember?”

I just nodded. How could I forget that?

“Now if you don’t mind I think I am going to bed. It’s been a long night with you destroying my life, not getting feed and oh yeah, the assassins that tried to kill me.”

“I didn’t destroy your life,” I growled.

He shrugged “Not yet, but I doubt you’re going anywhere anytime soon”

He was about go to bed when he stop and look at me one more time. “What’s your name?”

I hesitated and then I slowly said, “Krystal”

He smile and then disappeared into his room.

------------------

 

Yiyun’s POV

 

It was confusing me when I saw her on the couch sleep.

What the hell? Ghosts don’t sleep. They can’t sleep.

 

 

Whatever, I decided to clean my apartment.

I was almost done when suddenly Krystal started tossing and turning her arm, and kicking and screaming. I run to her side to wake her up, but I can’t touch her. This is freaking annoyed.

“Krystal, what the hell is wrong with you? Wake up! You’re a freakin weirdo. Ghost don’t sleep nor dreaming”

She suddenly waked up and grabbed my arms. Her eyes were wide and sweat? Ghost has sweat? Wired!

Her touch was hot as fire.

“Fire,” she said hoarsely and then there was a bright light and we weren’t in my apartment anymore.

Oh, hell!

-------------------------------------

Krystal’s POV

I remember seeing fire

Then Yiyun’s pissed off face

Then bright light

Then……………

 

 

 

 

 

Where am I?

 

 

 

“What did you just do?” I exclaimed

“Me?” Yiyun shouted.

“Yes, you”

“ME” he looked like boom about to explode. “I didn’t do anything. You just started screaming and yelling and then I tried to help you wake up because you wouldn’t shut up and next thing I know, I’m in the middle of some random street with the most wired ghost in the world.”

“Are you done?” I asked calmly.

“Yeah” he grumbled. “I’m done. Now let’s get out of here. This place is stink of human”

I snorted. “What am I?”

“You’re a crazy ghost who still believe that you’re alive and someone is walking in your body. It’s far from human”

“So, do you still not going to help me?”

“Ok, on second thought I will help you to get back to your body consider as I believe your story. And I would only do it, so I could kill you by myself”

“I wouldn’t be that easy to kill, you know I am a trained vampire hunter”

“Says the vampire hunter who got herself killed. Oh yeah, I should be scared.”

“And say the vampire prince who can’t even fight off three halflings by himself. You would be dead if I wasn’t me help you”

Yiyun nearly opened his mouth yelling at me when he rounded the corner and a still partly blazing house come into view.

We both stopped.

There were dozens of weird people in their PJs outside around the house behind the fire truck and the ambulance.

I instantly knew where I was. I suddenly felt my knees and my throat closed.

 

My home was completely burned to the ground.

“You know where we are, don’t you?”

“This……..That was my home, my family, MY FAMILY” I panicked. They can’t be dead. Please god, don’t let them die. “They have to be ok” I told myself.

For a moment I didn’t see my family but then I saw my brother.

My brother was crying, holding tightly to my body, Jessica who had a cold expression.

Then, I looked at ambulance and my body froze.

The body that was cover by white cloth, even I can't see the face; I can tell she’s my mom.

I dropped my knees, sobbing but no tear come. I’m a ghost.

“You weren’t’ joking, were you?” Yiyun has this stupid expression on his face, asking me.

“What?”

“Is she your twin or you’re really not dead?”

I looked where he was looking at.

A smirk

The tiniest grin on her face as she watched the body of mother disappears in the vehicle.

“It’s her. She did this! She burned the house and killed my mom.” I scream. “I’m gonna kill her. Why did you kill my mom?”

“You need to calm down. Look at what you cause when you’re not calm down”

I glanced over at my brother as Jessica led him away from earthquake. I could sew the fear in his eyes before he was knocked to the ground. I wanted to help him but I couldn’t move.

I need to stop. “But I don’t know how”

“Breath,” he ordered, squeezing my hand. “Now”

I slowly took a deep breath in and exhaled slowly.

Everything seemed to stop.

 

 

 

“My brother!” Jessica exclaimed out of breath. “I can’t find him. Where is my brother?”

I can see her fake panic face but Its panic me.

“Taemin! Where is Taemin”

She had burned down my house and probably murdered my mother, I wouldn’t put it pass if she kill Taemin. How cruel she is, Taemin is just a 12years old boy.

I looked up at down the street and then I show him, 50 yards away from me. He didn’t move, didn’t yell, he just stood still there.

The car came speeding closer and he still not move.

“Taemin” I cried

------------

Again, I was magically standing beside Yiyun who was kneeling on the ground with someone unconsciously his back.

He’s Taemin.

 “You saved him?....”

“We need to leave,” he cut me. “Take us back to my apartment”

“But I don’t’ know how”

“Now! Krystal”

--------------

I don’t know.

I just think of Yiyun apartment, now where are here.

Cool, isn’t it? But I don’t have time to think like that.

As soon as we arrived at his apartment, he immediately went out.

---------------

I waited for taemin to wake up, but he didn’t. I felt like hours.

I don’t care at the moment where Yiyun went. He was probably feeding. He need to.

------------------------

I back form the though.

I was in some old house. I walked around for a bit, finding no one.

I was about to give up, I could hear two voice.

 

 

Yul and Jessica

 

 

I walked to ward the voices, inter a room filled with books. My attention was changed as I glanced at one of the books on a table.

I recognize the symbols.

There were the same symbols that have been written in blood on the trees at summer camp.

It’s a magic book.

So Yul used this magic to bring Jessica back from hell.

“She’s still here. We got to get it off her. If she can get her body back, all our plans would be ruined”

“She can’t do anything”

“But Yiyun is helping her. Don’t underestimate him. I knew my nephew. He is stubborn and will do anything to get his way”

“Wait! Nephew? Yiyun is Yul’s nephew?” of course I didn’t get an answer.

“It doesn’t matter because in three day, I will completely connect to this body and that little ghost will be gone forever.”

My mind seemed to be filling up with questions that come right out of my mouth in a panic. “Wait! Three day and I will dead of real?”

 


 

 

Next chapter, I will make them love each other.

You know i plan for short story not drama, so I appologize before

Thank for reading, see you next day ^^