XiuHan

xiumin pairs idea collection

Luhan is perfect. There's no way he could have a flaw.. he wishes. At least that's what the people around him thinks so. Sure he knows he's got the whole package: brains, looks and talents. What else could anyone ask for? He always top in everything he does but to make up for all his perfection, he has a major flaw and that is love.

 

Yes, a lot of people confess to him. His locker is always full of letters and gifts from his admirers. Also, there will never be a day where at least 5 would confess to him.. and that's just the girls. A lot of guys admire him too. He totally has no problem with it since he is open to any gender who comes his way. But despite the numbers of people who confessed, no one has lasted for a week. Everytime he goes out with his girlfriend or boyfriend they would always ask the same thing, "Why does no one last with you?".

 

He doesn't know why.

 

One day, he just can't take it anymore and decided to take his life. As he walks to his destination, his mind is being clouded by unanswered questions.

What's the purpose?

What's the use of being "perfect" when I don't even feel complete?

Why do I have to suffer like this?!

Why does nobody want to stay with me forever?

 

As he looks down, of course he'd get scared. He has a phobia on heights but he is determined this time. He has to jump. No one can save him from his misery anyway.

Closing his eyes, memories flooded immediately that made his eyes overflow with tears.

"This is it." He said with a shaky voice. Ha, i guess I lived a good one... except for my love life that is.

 

Taking a deep breath, he jumped. 

 

Expecting to be meet up with the cold concrete, it took him a minute to realize something warm was actually touching him. Wait. 

 

There's something tugging me and it's so strong. When he lifted my eyes, the sun was creating a shadow of the person. But what is blinding him was not the sun's doing, but the bright and gentle face of..

 

"You do know suicide isn't the answer for your problem" 

Luhan just kept gaping. Not because he was stopped but for the first time in his life, he finally found someone he think would complete the void in his heart. His missing piece. So this is how it feels. He smiles to himself contented.

 

"So what's it gonna be?"

AHAHAHHAHAHA it's been a year and a few months since i updated, well, i was being a lazy and rather read. I still have lots of chapters hidden since a year ago.. so.. i don't know when i'll stop being lazy. Til next time.