XiuHan, one sided XiuHun

xiumin pairs idea collection

Xiumin has been secretly inlove with Sehun ever since he laid his eyes on him in middle school and now, he's gonna be living a new chapter on his life, high school. 

Before classes officially start, he decided to take a stroll in the nearby park. There, he unexpectedly sees a man innocently feeding the birds. The guy was facing against him but he's sure that it's Sehun. Seeing that no one seems to be around that time, he decided to man up and finally confess his feelings.

 

"I---I like you.. I've always been since I... first saw you" Xiumin can clearly see Sehun getting startled both from the sudden voice behind his back and the confession.

There was a long awkward silence. Sehun seemed to freeze up.

A good few minutes later, Sehun suddenly turned around, surprising him and he decides to look down. He can't look Sehun in the eyes after confessing. After all, he's a man. Usually, guys won't go with guys. That would be wrong. He's sure to get rejected so he didn't expect much.

"M--me too" Sehun softly spoke.

Xiumin immediately looked up. Not because of excitement. Not because of happiness. But because, it's different. He was expecting to be rejected. But that's not it.

He has heard Sehun talk in order to know that voice sounded different. It's definitely not him.

 

He gapes when he sees a guy, similarly looking to Sehun, with tomato-colored cheeks. That's when he remembered the other popular kid back in their school, Luhan. The said guy  is known for his similarity with Sehun, only he's shorter and has soft feminine features. 

"...What? I--I'm sorry, I confessed to the wrong person" Xiumin bowed frantically and runs away almost immediately when a hand grabbed him.

"You can't get away from me. We're dating now." Luhan said with a dazzling smile however it only brought chills to Xiumin's spine. He smells trouble.

It turns out Luhan's going to be on the same high school Xiumin applied to. And to Xiumin's bad luck, they're classmates.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

  • Luhands and Lustares! It's a must in XiuHan.
  • Luhan would be a really possessive boyfriend. However, it's only because he knows how cute Xiumin is. But despite that, he's a really caring and gentle lover. He sticks himself to Xiumin everytime he's got the chance.
  • Xiumin is secretly popular back in middle school for having a cute and young-looking face.
  • Luhan has actually been inlove with Xiumin the same time Xiumin fell inlove with Sehun. He knows Xiumin likes Sehun but not him, so he grabbed the opportunity when Xiumin confessed

 

yeah i'm talking to myself. I can't help it, there's so many imagines in my mind that needs sharing or else it'd make me dumber by always blocking my thoughts. so yeah, if you wanted to make a fic out of it, you have my permission to do so, and please link me your story!