XiuHun

xiumin pairs idea collection

On a quiet sunny day, on the busy streets of Seoul, a man with the name of Oh Sehun can be seen with a sad smile on his face. A cute guy, who introduces himself as Xiumin, somehow managed to capture his heart. It even surprised him that this cute guy turned out to be a famous doll-maker.

 
One day, Sehun was invited to dinner by his lover. While waiting for dinner to be cooked, he curiously looked around Xiumin's apartment and somehow ended up on the doll-making room. He was so amazed. He sees different dolls of different sizes. Each one never fails to put him in awe than the last.

 

As he was dumbly looking around, he stumbled upon an empty wall. With a slight touch, it suddenly moved only to reveal 10 life-sized dolls. All looks ridiculously real with names written on each of them. Luhan..  Kris.. all the way up to Kai.

However, an empty vessel left a deep impression on him. He was about to poke it when suddenly a cute laugh startled him. 

 

"Is there something funny?" Sehun asks with a puzzled look with a combination of mesmerization on Xiumin's smile. "...They looked real..."

 

"Ah no, thanks, anyway, dinner's ready" 

----------------------------------------------------

When Sehun woke up, the first thing he sees is the sunshine of his life and he smiled softly of the beautiful sight. However, this only broke his lover into tears. He wanted to kiss those tears away but can't. 

His body won't listen to him.

 

"You're gonna be the last doll I'll ever make." 

 

...Ah. I see. Everything about his situation clicked to him.

 

"I love you... you know that" Xiumin weakly smiled.

 

Even though he's numb, he can clearly feel the tiny drops of tears falling to his arms. He then recalls all the good things that happened to him. Where it all started. Meeting the love of his life. Yes, that was definitely his biggest happiness and he regrets nothing.

 

"We'll be together... forever"

 

Yes, that's right.. forever.. I will always love you.

 

 

On a quiet, sunny day, in the doll-making room, a man with the name of Oh Sehun can be seen with a sad smile on his face along with the other life-sized dolls who were once humans and loved by their precious doll maker, Xiumin.

 

  • Xiumin makes his lovers into dolls because he wanted them to be with him forever.
  • They both fell in love with first sight.
  • Sehun would be a loving and sweet boyfriend
  • Sehun would be really curious about the other dolls

 

At first, I wanna make Xiumin as a creepy character but he somehow ended up as a sentimental person. So  I guess it works? But if you do want to change him into some psychotic doll maker that would also be cool. If you do plan on using my idea out, please lemme read your fic ^^ You can always make some changes if you want, each people have their own imaginative minds, after all