XiuHan

xiumin pairs idea collection

Lu Han loves social networking sites. So much, one can consider him an addict. No, worse than that. He'll do whatever it takes just to get online.

One day, he is suddenly chatted by a user who goes by the name of Xiumin. He accepts without any hesitation. After all, he wants to meet new friends. That's what he's there for.

Surprisingly, their first chat wasn't awkward at all. It even feels like they have known each other for years. Maybe Xiumin is just too good at making people comfortable, he doesn't know but it sure does work on him.

They talk about the most random stuffs. Everything is fun. He always got a reply to what Xiumin would say and so does the other. It was never hard for them to hold a conversation. It was fun. Talking to Xiumin is interesting and he's getting more addicted.

 

--------------------------------

 

A year has passed and he realized that he doesn't even know a thing about Xiumin except for his birth year, in which it is the first one Xiumin asked in order to know how to refer him. 

Luhan decides to picture his favorite chatmate out.

Is he a girl or a boy? But he sounded like a boy.. and that's the vibes I get from him.. so it must be, right? But it could always be a boyish girl.. Ah, it would be nice if it's a girl.. oh, I wonder if i'm taller? That would be great.

 

Instead of asking more details about the person, Luhan dumbly typed.

 

"Can we meet up?" 

 

...Damn. Why did my dumbness have to activate now? For the first time, Luhan gets awkward. Usually Xiumin replies fast. Unless he's busy with something but he makes sure to tell Luhan beforehand.

He totally questions why he has a dumb brain on his head. But what's done is done, so he decided to go along with it.

 

"Ah, but if it's okay with you.. I won't force you or anything"

 

"Don't worry, I won't bite XD"

 

After a few minutes, still no reply. Luhan finally gave up and plopped to his bed. Thinking, maybe it wasn't a good idea to meet up yet. Maybe it's too early. These thoughts ran around his head and is seriously making him dizzy. When he's about to doze off to dreamland, a familiar sound suddenly buzzed on his ear.

 

Xiumin replied. 

 

He was so nervous that he closed his eyes when he clicked to open the message. Breathing in and out, he finally gathered all the courage he needs to try and peek at what it says.

He almost dropped his phone. He never knew a single word would make him feel this way.

 

 

"Sure"

 

After not-so-excitedly sending the details regarding their meetup, he went off to bed with a goofy smile plastered on his face. Finally, he'll be able to meet his favorite mysterious friend.

 

--------------------------------

The day of meetup, Luhan mentally curses himself for running 10 minutes late. Upon nearing the meetup spot, he smiles while slowing down as he sees the person who would possibly be Xiumin.

As he's finally facing the person, he's amused to find a really cute guy. The cutest thing he's ever seen, he just want to squish him there and then. But then, he remembers to give a good impression, especially that Xiumin turned out to be more than what he expected. A cute guy with fluffy cheeks... and more importantly, shorter than him.

 

He shows off his most dazzling smile as he examines Xiumin's face closely. However, it slowly dropped when he notices something.

Damn.

 

 

"Hi, so.. are you Luhan?" 

 

"Uhm, y--yeah.. Xiumin?"

 

"Bingo! It's not my real name though"

 

Please let me be wrong.

 

"I'm Kim Minseok, it's nice to finally meet you"

 

Kim Minseok. 

Damn, I knew it.

 

The number one bully in school. Known for his height, being shorter than average men their age, and his sharp, deadly eyes.

Everyone fears him. Of course, no one wants anything to do with a bully and Luhan definitely sides with them.

But it just made him wonder, What made him a bully again..? This guy is too cute to be seen as one.

 

"...So, shall we get going?" Minseok says as he tilts his head to the side. 

 

"Uh.. Yeah, right.. Let's go" He smiles to hide the hard pounding of his heart desperately crying for help.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

  • Setting is in Korea; high school
  • Minseok apparently keeps his hair down everytime he's not at school that's why Luhan wasn't able to recognize him at first since he combs his hair back when at school
  • Luhan later on became known as the bully's friend, however people didnt dislike or fear him at all. Instead they kind of look at him with eyes full of awe
  • Luhan was afraid at first but after spending the day with Minseok, he is reminded that he is hanging out with his favorite friend and not the bully
  • However, he still feels awkward hanging out with him at school since all eyes are directed on them.
  • Minseok joined the social networking site to have friends, and Luhan is his first friend(and probably the only one)

 

 

Wow, I wasn't expecting anyone to read my ideas the day I posted it, let alone get subscribers!

This is just amazing, how did you guys do that? I want to thank each and everyone of you who appreciated this because same here! 

If you want to write a fic about this idea, sure, let me read your story and link it^^