XiuHunHan, one-sided XiuHan, slight HunHan

xiumin pairs idea collection

Luhan saw a short, chubby cheeked person in front of his locker. Sure, he isn't surprised to see a person in front of his locker and sneak something in.. if it's a girl. He knows he's really popular. Just the mere sight of his pretty face makes any girl swoon. But what's intriguing is that, it's a guy. He has heard that there are guys who have harbored a secret crush on him but that's not the point. This guy isn't even wearing a shy expression, which should be expected, but is instead wearing a cold one.

The said guy suddenly grabbed a piece of white envelope from his bag, put it neatly on the locker then walked away. When Luhan's sure he's completely out of sight, he opened his locker and quickly tore the envelope open to see what's inside.

 

I like you. I don't want to freak you out, but I'm a guy. Can we be friends first? Like penpals.. I'm sorry. I can't face you right now, that's why I wrote this letter.. I'll come back tomorrow for your reply.

-Secret Admirer

 

A love letter. 

 

Instead of normally burning it, he decided to go along. It seems interesting. To him at least. 

But what's with that expression..? He chuckles. You can't be a secret admirer with me knowing what you look like.. Hmm, how bout I call you baozi, yeah, let's go with that.

 

They exchanged letters day after day, Luhan would creepily peep at his own locker, which he finds weird, just to wait for baozi to get the letter or put an envelope as a reply.

---------------------------------------------------------------

As Luhan received his letter for the day, he smirked. About freaking time. Threw the letter on his bed and proceeded to take a shower.

 

Let's meet up. I'll wait for you at the rooftop after classes.

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Luhan arrived smirking only to be greeted by no one. Am I too early. He wonders.

Suddenly the door behind him opened. He knew his baozi is here. As he turned around to show off his signature smile, his face changed into something of a puzzled expression.

 

"Hi Lu Han. I'm your secret admirer, Oh Sehun" 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

  • HunHan would be dating
  • Luhan would be curious of baozi and continually ask Sehun about him
  • Sehun knowing Luhan's affection for Xiumin decided to introduce them
  • Sehun would be left out as Luhan's attention turned to Xiumin
  • HunHan broke up. Luhan pursued Xiumin
  • Xiumin isn't interested

 

It is true infinity ideas are stirred up in the bathroom.. I wonder why o.o Anyway, I was planning to post XiuChen but I guess it can wait, I still haven't imagined it enough. If you plan on using my ideas, please do tell me~ so I could read and link it.