The Next Morning...

My 12 "Flower-Boy" Big Brothers

I woke up and looked around. I was all alone again. The feeling of that emptiness inside my heart, made me feel uneasy. It was hard to endure. It felt like the oxygen levels in my room were running out. It was the ultimate test. I had to go downstairs to see if everything was a dream or not..

I quickly slipped on my bunny slippers and sweatshirt, and quietly started heading downstairs. Hm .. that's funny. It's awfully quiet. Wait! I smell something cooking.. That's one thing I never woke up to, when it was just my Aunt and I ... she always cooked it before waking me up. I hid behind the wall and slowly peeped my head out to see who it was. Xiumin Oppa...?"

"Oh. Jiae yah.. you can come out. I don't bite." Lay said, not turning his back even once to her.

"Lai Oppa..?" She tried to guess his name.

"Haha. Close. L-A-Y Oppa." He corrected her and ruffled her hair. She stood there dumbfoundedly.

"Oh .. right." So this isn't a dream I suppose ... all those flower boys are still here. "So where is everyone else?"

"Still sleeping in their rooms. I always get up early. I make everyone think I'm lazy and I don't do anything ... but actually I really like doing things. Like cooking, cleaning, chores. I just feel better if I do them."

"Wow .. Lay Oppa is so cool.." She quickly covered

Oops ... that was supposed to be said inside my head!! Now what will he think of me?? Pabo Jiae .. pabo!! Eeeeeeekkk!

"It's fine. Don't worry about it." Lay smiled and ruffled her hair again.

It's as if he read my mind...

"Read your mind? Ha! Noo .. it's more like talking to you without words," Lay chuckled.

"Okay ... uhhhhmmm I'll help you with breakfast!!" She panicked.

"Haha. Oh no need Jiae yah .. just go wake everyone up." 

WHAT?!?! As in go to each room and wake up all those weird flower boys all by myself?? NO WAY!! That has trouble written all over it!! I'm not going! I know I'll sneak out of the house and runaway while you cook breakfast. Hehehehe.

"Don't even think about it. Now go wake them up Jiae." Lay scolded.

Scary...Unicorn Magic ..

"Why me?" Jiae went to the first room and knocked. "Hello?" She quietly opened the door and went inside. She was in Room #2. The room right across from hers. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao, and Kris are in that room.

"Baekhyun Oppa...? Chanyeol Oppa..?, Kris Oppa..? Tao Op-?!"

It was really scary being in the dark room. I could hardly see anyone ... until ... I saw a human-being arise from his sleep and sit up like a stiff robot. His eyes were dialated and it was really scary. Why would someone wake up like that??? I started crying and screaming until the lights and everyone in the room gathered around me.

"J-Jiae???" 

"H-hm..?" She blinked several times to recoup herself.

"Are you alright dear?" Baekhyun asked helping her up.

"Oppa will carry you and run around the house in search of the medicine!!" Chanyeol spazzed out. "Hurry and help her get on my back~" He commanded the others. The other three just looked at him dumbfoundedly.

"N-no Oppa ... I'm okay. R-r-really. I just got scared ... that's all! Actually .. I'm afraid of the dark.." Jiae blushed in embarrassment.

"Omo! Really? Our little Jiae was scared!!" Baekhyun overreacted. "Kris! How could you let this happen?"

"Uhh .. I sleep .. in .. the dark...?" Kris clarified. Tao chuckled.

"Appa~ silly! Guys .. you can't blame Daddie for the lights."

"A-Appa..?!" Jiae repeated, confused of the meaning Tao had behind those words.

"Mm. Kris is like the Father! And .. Suho .. is like the mother!" Tao added cutely.

"Oh really?Wh-what are you Tao Oppa?" She tilted her head to the side, innocently.

"Haha. Your big brother of course!~" He ruffled her hair.

"Ohhh .. what is Chanyeol and Baekhyun then?"

"Hm ... they would either be ... the aunt and uncle ... or the twins!~"

"T-twins?"

"Ah .. erm .. yes twins~"

"Ohhh .. I see." She nodded then smiled her angelic smile. "Sorry to have caused such dismay in your guys' room so early in the morning ... but erm .. Lay Oppa was cooking breakfast so-"

"It's okay Jiae yah. We will always be here for you. If you need us, we will immediately be by your side." Kris said.

"Th-thank you ... erm .. Appa..?" She said uncertainly. The whole room was filled with laughter in a matter of seconds.

"AWWWWWWHHHHHHH That's too adorable!!!! Jiae yah~~~ You're so cute!!" Tao squealed. The others smiled and agreed with the panda. She blushed.

"Well ... I have to wake up the others now .. so .. see you all at breakfast." She waved.

"Oooh! Sounds like an adventure!! Climb on Jiae. I'll take you to your destination~" The dork, Chanyeol said.

"I'll come too!" Baekhyun added.

"Haha. Okay." 

Chanyeol Oppa quickly lifted me up onto his back and gave me a piggy-back ride to the next room. I was actually glad that Baekhyun Oppa and Chanyeol Oppa were with me. I was afraid of the dark ... but now I have them. They brighten up any place just by their personalities! And although Chanyeol Oppa is a bit crazy ... he is a very kind older brother that I am happy with. He always cheers me up.

"Good morning sunshines!~~~" Chanyeol said, as they bursted through the door. Baekhyun opened the curtains to let the sun come in. 

We were now in Chen Oppa, Kai Oppa, Lay Oppa, and D.O. Oppa's room. Since Lay was still downstairs, there were only three other people to wake up. Chanyeol Oppa and Baekhyun Oppa helped me down from Chanyeol Oppa's back. Chanyeol and Baekhyun both gave each other a questionable glance at each other and then nodded. They snuck over to Chen Oppa's bed and decided to scare him awake I guess ... I backed away and headed over to Kyungsoo Oppa's bed.

"Wakie wakie~" They whispered into Chen's sensitive ear. Chen got up and punched Chanyeol in the face, before he fully woke up.

"Owwwhh.." His nose started bleeding.

"Omo!! Chanyeol! I'm soooooo sorry! It was an accident! I thought you were my alarm clock or something. So I got annoyed and punched you to shut you up. I didn't realize you guys were in the room!!" Chen apologized multiple times, while Chanyeol was still knocked out on the floor.

"Channie!! Wake up! Speak to me!!" Baekhyun started getting dramatic. Jiae scowled at them, thinking that they are all too weird.

"D-D-D.O. Oppa .." I walked closer to his bed but accidentally tripped and somehow landed on top of him.

"J-Jiae..? Oh! Are you okay?" He held her arms to help her get up. He sat up as well and rubbed his eyes. "Oh good morning beautiful~" He yawned and stretched his arms.

"G-good morning .." She blushed.

"Aigoo~ So cute even in the early morning." Kyungsoo chuckled. "Wh-what happened over there??" He looked over at Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Chen.

"Uhm .. Baekhyun Oppa and Chanyeol Oppa wanted to scare Chen Oppa awake .. so they did .. but Chen Oppa accidentally punched Chanyeol Oppa due to being scared.

"I wasn't scared.." Chen murmured and glared.

"Hahaha serves him right! Aish ... Chanyeol .. well Jiae. Go wake up Kai well I help that idiot up. Mm?"

"Uhh nae Oppa!" She walked over to Kai's bed. He was sleeping so peacefully.

"K-Kai Oppa..?~" She whispered. She sat down on his bed.

"Yah! Chanyeol!! Wake up you pabo!!" Kyungsoo slapped him. Baekhyun and Chen just shook their heads.

I felt so nervous. Kai Oppa looked so cute .. and I didn't want to disturb him, but Lay Oppa would scold me. I must wake Kai Oppa up! It's my job! I have no other choice .. sorry ..

"Kai Oppa .. wake up~" Jiae called out softly into Kai's ear.

"H-huh..?"

It all happened too quickly. Kai Oppa opened his eyes in a hurry and it startled me and our faces were somehow facing each other. We were probably about a kiss away. He was so close and warm ... then his face became flustered so he pulled away. I felt my cheeks burn with embarrassment .. sorry ..

"Uhh ... S-sorry!" Jiae bowed repeatedly.

"I-it's okay ..." Kai blushed.

"I was just .. erm .. trying to wake you .. be-because of Lay-" He moved quickly and pecked her cheek. She stopped talking and her face was reallllyyy red.

"W-why...?"

"Uhhh ... uhmm .. I-I'll see you downstairs for breakfast!" He used as a cover up. He quickly ran downstairs and touched his chest. He could feel his heart beating a mile a minute. He was out of breath .. and it wasn't just becaus he ran...

"Uhh ... I'm going to the next room .. s-see you guys at breakfast." She called monotonously at the four who were quarrelling over the stupidest things.

I placed my hand on my heart. N-no one has ever kissed my cheek before ... Wh-why is my heart beating so fast? It's like I can barely breathe. It's weird. I don't understand what's going on .. I quickly escaped their room and headed over to the eldest Oppas. I knocked gently but the door was slightly open.

"Jiae yah?" Suho sat at the desktop computer and was making teacher notes. He smiled when he turned and saw her shining face.

"Oh .. Suho Oppa .. you're not sleeping..? Wae?"

"Oh. Sorry. Are you worried..?" He chuckled. She walked over to him and frowned.

"Nae! Oppa needs rest too."

"Alright. I'm sorry Jiae. I barely get enough sleep because I get so worried about my notes .. come here." He sat her on his lap and he ruffled her hair.

"Hm..?"

"Oppa is very sorry. Okay? Can you forgive me?"

"Well .." She hesitated.

"Oppa has a present for you~~" Suho chuckled.

"Omo!!!! Really???" Jiae squealed in excitement. 

"Mm. Close your eyes and you will see."

I closed my eyes and put my trust in Suho. I knew he was never the type to step out of bounds. He was a rule-follower. He did whatever he believed was right. I admired him for that. He always believed in himself. He really did shine. He is like an Umma.. Suddenly I felt him come close to my face. My heart started racing again. What is he doing??? I stiffened a bit, feeling nervous. Then I felt his warm Mother-like lips ... on ... my forhead. I blushed and continued to stay still until he pulled away.

"Okay open your eyes~" He put something in her hand.

"Oh? O-Oppa .. w-what-"

"Shhhh. Just look in your hands." He smiled.

I looked down in my hand. He gave me a lollipop. I giggled in excitement. I haven't had one in a lonnnnggg time. I got so happy. He just watched me squeal like a little girl. I knew Suho Oppa wasn't like that. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and grinned wide.

"Thank you .. Suho Oppa. I forgive you."

"Really? Phew. Thank goodness!" He hugged her back. "So why are you here Jiae..?"

"Oh! That ... uhmm .. Lay Oppa wanted me to wake everyone up this morning!! It's my job for today! Hehe~"

"Awwwwh. Cute." He ruffled her hair.

"So .. my last victims of the day are Sehun, Luhan .. and ... Xiumin Oppa .." She regretted saying the last one.

"Haha. Good luck with that." He said sarcastically.

"Nae .."

"Well, I'm going to shower before I head down for breakfast. I'll be quick."

"Okay! Be careful!~" She waved to him as he left their room.

*Hmm .. Who shall I wake up first..?* She said in her head as she studied her 3 targets.

I looked around and thought hard. Well .. since Luhan and Sehun are sleeping together .. it would be easier to wake them both up first .. and then wake up the drama queen.. I walked over to Luhan and Sehunnie's bed. They were like two brotherly kittens, cuddling. It was too cute!!!!

"Aigoo .. Cute. Luhan Oppa .. Sehunnie~" She whispered into their ears and tried to wake them up. They both blinked open their eyes and pouted in a cute way. Luhan yawned and Sehun rubbed his eyes innocently.

"J-Jiae yah..?" Luhan questioned on who awoke him.

"Oh .. Nae Oppa..?" She replied.

"Omo! You came to wake us up?? How adorable~~" Luhan ran and attacked Jiae with a hug. She giggled as he smiled.

"G-good morning to you too Oppa .." She said awkwardly.

"Aish ..." Sehun shook his head in disappointment at the two.

"Oh. Our Sehun-goon is up too?" Jiae said using a bit more aegyo. Sehun couldn't help but blush a bit. He admitted defeat .. but ... just this once. Or so he hopes ..

"Uhh .." He rubbed the back of his neck to avoid eye contact.

"Well .. Lay Oppa is making breakfast so you guys can head downstairs already. I just need to wake up Xiumin Oppa." She smiled. Luhan and Sehun nodded.

"See you at breakfast!~" Luhan called out.

"Good luck." Sehun stated.

I smiled all the way until they left the room. Why did I have to be the one to wake up the drama queen?? Couldn't anyone else do it?? So unfair ... He better not complain or try anything on me! I will round-house kick him in the shin ... well mostly because I'm so short ... sadly ..

"Yah! Xiumin Oppa. Wake up!" She kicked the bed. He didn't budge. "Aish really?? Could you be anymore childish??" She sat down on the bed and used her hand to try and shake him awake. "Yah!" She said a bit louder. She rolled her eyes in annoyance as she kept trying to wake him up. He's the oldest .... but he acts so immature .. then he got up quickly.

"Jiae yah!!~~~~♥" He jumped out of bed and glomped poor little Jiae to the floor. She was very small compared to him so it was very awkard.

"YAH!! Get off!!" She mewled as she tried to get out from under him. He kissed her face all over.

"My Jiae yah~ I missed you so much my dear!! Even in my dream, I was waiting for you to come to me!~" His eyes were sparkling and were glossy with admiration. It's weird that a guy was making this face. Usually .. girls do it.

"GET OFF!!!" She screamed at him.

"Omo!! Did I hurt you?? I'm SOOOOOOOO sorry Jiae yah!!" He started crying. It was hard to tell if it was real or fake ... but either way it was quite dramatic.

"Aish .. forget it. Yah. Lay Oppa is making breakfast. He asked me to wake everyone .. that's why I woke you. Go downstairs for breakfast. if you want. See ya in a bit." She tried to hurry up and escape the room but he grabbed her arm at an impulse and looked serious.

"Jiae yah .." He said gently and smoothly. Like a man.

"U-uh..?" She stuttered. She looked up at him nervously. He blinked and smiled warmly. She blushed a bit.

"Let's go together." He insisted. Before she could answer, he already held her hand tightly and dragged her downstairs where everyone else was. She was speechless.

"Xiumin Oppa..." She said to herself. This was the first time she ever saw another side to Xiumin. He wasn't dramatic or feminine .. he was .. an actual man. She couldn't even believe her own eyes. Xiumin wasn't just a drama queen after all ... he was also manly. She now knows that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: WHOAAAAAAAAAA. Thank you guys so much for subscribing!! I finally updated like I promised! I'm so glad you guys enjoy it!! >< It makes me feel good about my writing if you guys say nice things!~ Kekekeke. *Fangirling* You guys are my inspirations. Each and everyone of you that read this .. make me smile. Thank you for allowing me to smile. I will keep writing for you guys! Fighting! Stay anticipated~! And sorry for the cliff hanger .. T-T don't kill me~ Kyaaaah. Lol. Okay bye! *awkward turtle hides* Byeeeeeeeeee!!!