First Breakfast Together...

My 12 "Flower-Boy" Big Brothers

It was sort of awkward at first. I was gathered around the table with 12 mysterious Oppas, in which I only met yesterday. I must say, honestly, without them I would feel rather lonely ..and sad. I'm quite relieved that they happened to show up anyways. They are supposedly claiming that I'm their "little sister." But I don't know how that works excatly .. I didn't really bother to ask. Anyways, today I have school but all the Oppas gathered this morning to eat breakfast for the first time. I must say, it's wayyyy better than being alone. Even if they do seem like strangers to me.

Today I have to go back to school, but I am also very intrigued by this. From now on, my life is going to change. I can't wait to tell my friends at school about my new brothers. They would be so appauled! I can just imagine their faces now .. Muahahaha~

"Jiae-yah~ Please enjoy everything I prepared." Lay smiled at her and placed a traditional Korean breakfast in front of her as he smiled then looked at the others. "Actually .. everyone enjoy~" 

"Wow Hyung!~ This is really daebaaak~" Chen chuckled then gave thumbs up to his brother. Everyone joined in. 

I sat there quietly and played with my chopsticks. I've never had a home-cooked meal in a long time .. Ever since my aunt died...I'm so happy to have found these 12 guardian angels that will take care of me from now on.

"Jiae-yah~ Eat up~" Xiumin looked at her. Kris also decided to help and picked up some Kalbi that was in the center, and he held it up to .

"Jiae. Aaaaaah." Kris looked at her sincerely and wanted here to eat. She blinked several times then blushed as she slowly opened up .

"Aaaah..?" He stuffed the Kalbi into and everyone leaned in to watch her reaction. She chewed really slowly and felt a bit pressured by all the stares.

"Well..? What do you think..?" Lay asked with anticipation.

"Maa. Jjang. The best." She put both of her thumbs up for him to see and then smiled sincerely. Everyone smiled back and continued with eating and talking.

"Jiae-yah~ Are you excited to be going back to school?" Luhan asked as he smiled at her and sipped some ice cold water.

"Uhm .. well .. erm." Jiae couldn't concentrate because Luhan's adam apple was showing and some water was dripping down his neck and he was being extremely y without even noticing it.

"YAH! Lulu!!" Sehun grabbed his napkin and quickly started cleaning the elder up like a good little brother. He just scowled at Jiae for staring at Luhan like that. Jiae blushed intensely for being caught, then looked away.

"Sehunnie~ What are you doing? Hyung is fine you silly boy~" Luhan chuckled then ruffled the maknae boy's hair. Sehun smiled at Luhan but continued to scowl at Jiae. "Sorry about that Jiae. Hun can be very silly whenever it comes to me. But anyways... where was I?? Oh yeah! School!"

"Uhm .. well .. I'm not exactly sure how this is gonna work out now because now I have 12 brothers. It's going to be a bit weird from now on.." Jiae said uncomfortably yet honestly.

"Ahhh... Oppa is sorry about that. Do you want me to pick you up from school today?" Luhan looked at her with happiness.

"Eh? But .. Oppa and everyone else seems busy .. please don't worry about me. I will try not to bother any of you." She bowed to everyone.

How could I just let them all worry about me? I'm not really used to having people around and doing things for me. Plus I would hate to have these new Oppas be disappointed in me or be bothered by me. I will work hard from now on so they can continue their normal lives and I can stay out of their ways.

"Jiji!!! YOU ARE SOOOOOO CUTE!!!" Xiumin got up and squealed like a fanboy. He cuddled Jiae close and rubbed his baozi cheek against hers. She was startled and he was so starstrucken by her.

"Aish this punk." Kai punched Xiumin's face, sending the latter to the ground. Everyone else ignored them. But Jiae was genuinely concerned.

"Omo." Jiae responded.

"Jiae. Don't listen to that punk. He's such a weird hyung." Kai slid his thumb across his bottom lip then winked at Jiae. She blushed slightly then averted her eyes. He smirked as he saw Xiumin on the ground, sitting in a corner and sulking in a corner.

"KAI YOU'RE SOOOOOO MEANNNNN!!!!" Xiumin fake sobbed to himself.

"Hyung. BYUN.TAE." Kai chuckled at the elder's reaction. Jiae suddenly grabbed Kai's hand and looked over it carefully and cautiously.

I noticed Kai Oppa's hand was a bit scratched up. Omo. Was it because he hit Xiumin Oppa? Poor Kai! He doesn't even notice that his knuckle is bleeding. I must take care of him like he does to me. That is my job as his little sister. Kai Oppa. I will protect you too.

"YAH! Jia-yah! Wh-what are you doing??" Kai looked down and his face was red. He finally noticed that Jiae put his hand in as she began to his blood away. She looked up at him innocently with her big doe-like eyes. His heart raced quickly.

"Eung? I ah uhkin oh uhd." Jiae mumbled while his hand was still in .

"W-what?" Kai asked shyly. She pulled away and then wipped some blood away from , with her sleeve.

"Hehe. I said I was on your blood so I could help heal your wound Oppa." She smiled sweetly as if she didn't do anything wrong.

"SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Chanyeol grabbed his camera out and started taking lots of pictures of Jiae. Baekhyun was chuckling at Chanyeol's inner fanboy and everyone copied Chanyeol and started taking lots of pictures too.

"JIAE YOU'RE JUST AS MEAN AS KAI!!~~" Xiumin continued to sob in his corner. Everyone chose to ignore him again.

[After Breakfast]

I went upstairs to wear my uniform for school. I offered to help Lay with the dishes but everyone insisted that I should quickly get ready for school. I was sort of worried to think if they would like me in my uniform since I'm not really girly or anything. I think my uniform doesn't suit me. But I always want to make my new brothers happy. They mean a lot to me now.

"Jiae~ Hurry up sweetie~" D.O. called out. The guys downstairs were all ready to start the day. The younger ones got dressed in their uniforms and the elders wore more casual wear for their daily jobs and tasks. Yet they were all more anxious to see their cute little sister in her school uniform.

"Coming~" Jiae called back. She descended down from the staircase slowly as the boys watched her in awe. She was the cutest little girl they have ever seen. Most of them were shocked by her appearance. Jiae was confused.

kimsaeronuniform.jpg

Because the Oppas are crazy men, of course they took so many pictures of Jiae that she felt like a celebrity being attacked by the press. She was just too cute for them.

"Wait! I have an idea! Let's take a picture with her!" Baekhyun suggested. Everyone agreed to that idea right away. They all ran and tried to stand next to Jiae and pose with their individuality standing out. 

photo 01e7f74c-7cd3-4cc8-897b-a781785a06df_zps7eb89bd0.jpg

They all took a picture together and they decided to put the picture in a frame and hang it in the living room so that everyone will feel the liveliness of their new family.They are all together at last and nothing was going to get in their way or was it..?

"Jiae~ We are walking you to school!" Luhan claimed.

"EH?!?! All of you??" Jiae was stunned. Everyone nodded and crossed their arms over their chest and agreed. They were doing their jobs as protective brothers. 

"Let's go!!" They all dragged her away and out the door as they headed off to Jiae's school.

Jiae may have been alone in the past .. but from now on she will surely be occupied and happy. She has companions to accompany her and she will never be left alone .. AGAIN.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HEHEHEH Thank you guys for giving my story sooooo much love!! >< Your comments are a blessing! I read every single one of them and respond to them. Keep them comming and let me know what you think of my update. LUHAN appeared! Lol HunHan couple and Kai the trouble maker. xD Plus poor Xiumin. The next chapter will be about Jiae at school and what her friends will think of her! What mysteries lie ahead?? Stay tuned and wait for me~ Muahahah. Byyyeee~ <3