Back At School...

My 12 "Flower-Boy" Big Brothers

We all somehow made it to my school. I looked around and we were right at the gate to my school. I looked at my brothers to see why they were all still staring at me intently. Was I supposed to say something..? I didn't know exactly what to say at the moment. It was kind of .. awkward. What if my friends saw us...?

"Uhm.. Oppa..? Why are you all still here...?" Jiae tilted her head and looked at the surrounding brothers who looked like her body guards.

"Jiae. We are here to protect our little baby girl~ we want to see you off into the school safe and sound! There's no telling what may happen if you don't have us with you!" Xiumin explained and pet Jiae on the head. 

"Well I'm near the gates so you guys can go now ... I'll be fine." Jiae sulked.

"Our baby sister is right. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Tao, Kai, Sehun. You all need to report to school too before you're all late. Say your goodbyes and get going." Suho insisted. 

"Awww. Do we have to go? I wanna see our little girl off too!" Tao pouted. Chen shook his head.

"You guys must go. Don't worry we will all be together again. It'll be fine." Chen smiled and patted his brothers on the backs.

"Yes sir.." They all harmonized.

"Bye Jiae!~ Have a good day at school! Tell Oppa all about it when you get home okay?" Baekhyun smiled and waved to Jiae. He grabbed on to Chanyeol. 

"Neh~ Bye Jiae-yah! Oppa will help you with homework later or any problems you need help with okay? See ya!" Chanyeol waved too then left with Baekhyun. 

"Bye Oppas." Jiae waved back.

"Jiae fighting! Have a great day and remember to listen to your teachers okay?? Bye~~" Kyungsoo smiled and waved to his little sister.

"Bye D.O. Oppa." Jiae waved and smiled too.

"Bye Jiae!! Learn lots okay? Oppa will see you later~ bbuing bbuing~" Tao did aegyo then chuckled and waved.

"Aigoo. Bye cute Tao Oppa!" Jiae giggled to herself a bit.

"Uhh.. shortie. Be careful. And if there's anyone harassing you in school, let me know right away and I'll--" Kai got cut off as his little sister ran up to him and gave him a hug. Kai was a bit startled and blushed.

"Bye Kai Oppa. Take care. Don't work yourself too hard okay? And don't be stubborn, listen to your teachers and smile. Mm?" She smiled and looked up at him. He was still a bit shocked but then he smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Alright." He smiled down at her. She smiled brightly back to him.

Kai started walking off in the other direction and started heading off to his school which wasn't too far away. Jiae smiled to herself and watched Kai walk off. Kai sometimes had troubles expressing himself.. but Jiae always understood his true intentions. Ever since they met.

"Ehem.." Sehun coughed. "I'll be going too then. See ya." Sehun bowed and headed off with the others.

"Sehun Oppa bye~" 

Jiae felt a little bit happy than earlier because she got to see her big brothers off. Usually she would go to school alone and it was quite scary. But now her life has become interesting and fun.

"You guys should probably head back to your jobs now." Suho looked at Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, and Lay. They stared back at Chen and Suho and were a bit confused. 

"Wait. Aren't you guys coming home with us too?" Xiumin looked at his brothers puzzled. Chen and Suho gave each other a look and they both shook their head in unison.

"Nope. Starting from today onwards we will be working at Jiae's school. So we will take her in. You guys can go on home~" Chen smiled and placed his arm around Jiae's shoulder. Even Jiae was caught off guard.

"Eh??????" Everyone except Chen and Suho said.

"Yup. I will be Jiae's new homeroom teacher.." Suho clarified.

"And I'll be her new P.E. teacher! Hehe. It'll be great!" Chen added all giddy.

"What?? That's no fair!! Since when?? I want to teach at Jiae's school too!!" Xiumin whined and did grabbie hands towards Jiae. She just scoffed and turned away, annoyed. Xiumin felt like he got struck by lightening. 

"No. Besides you already have a job hyung!" Suho had to tell Xiumin off. Xiumin pouted big. 

"Suho.. you're just as mean.. and you too Chen~ waaaaahhh!! Bye Jiae!!" Xiumin ran off sobbing and Kris, Luhan, and Lay waved bye to Jiae and chased after their lunatic older brother. 

"Aigoo.. he's a big baby..." Jiae shook her head.

"That's just how he is.." Suho sighed and shook his head too. Chen nodded in agreement. 

"Well.. Let's go~" Chen smiled and hooked arms with Suho and Jiae and started walking off towards the school entrance building. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[In Class]

I ran into my best friends in class. Hankook, Dojin, and Bomi. They were talking over by their cubbies and they smiled at me as I came towards them. My best friends were always there for me whenever I was alone so I always had them. They meant the world to me. I couldn't help but feel like the luckiest girl on earth to have such good friends with me.

 fullsizephoto442358.jpg  20090728063309701.jpeg  310.jpg   Kang_Chan-Hee-p1.jpg

(A/N: Son Sungjoon is Hankook from Queen's Classroom along with Kang Chanhee who is Kim Dojin, he co-stars with Kim Saeron a lot so I figured add some co-stars for her in this story. Oh and Seo Shinae is Eun Bomi in Queen's Classroom too. I just thought they fit the best role of her best friends. XD)

"Ah! Jiae-yah!" Hankook smiled and wrapped his arm around his girl pal, Jiae.

"Annyeong friends~" Jiae smiled brightly and waved to them.

"Hello Jiae~" Bomi giggled and huggled her best friend.

"Bomi-yah!" Jiae hugged her best girl pal back.

"M-morning Jiae.." Dojin said shyly while staring at his hands the whole time. He always had innocent feelings for Jiae but she has always been too dense to realize his true feelings.

"Morning Dojin-ah!" Jiae said cheerfully,

"Omo.. who were those handsome Oppas that walked you to school?? I heard one of them is our new homeroom teacher!!" Bomi said excitedly.Jiae giggled, noticing her cute friend's actions.

"Oh .. th-they are my new--"

"Eyyyyeee. Don't tell me one of them is your boyfriend Jiae!~" Hankook teased and looked at Dojin who seemed a bit worried by that.

"Yah! Only you would think that! Aish .. as I was saying .. they are my new Op-"

"He's just joking .. right Jiae? You're not really dating one of them .. right?" Dojin asked while looking at Jiae in concern. Jiae smiled and patted Dojin's head.

"Don't worry. They are all My 12 "Flower-Boy" Big Brothers!"

"Eeeeehhh?? Really??" They all looked at Jiae in disbelief. Since when does she just happen to get big brothers?

"It's true.. The new teacher is my brother, Suho. Also, the new P.E. teacher is my big brother, Chen." Jiae stated matter-o-factly while her friends continued to stare at her.

"Chen? Doesn't that sound Chinese..?" Hankook asked looking at his friends. They all nodded.

"Jiae is part Chinese! Duuuuhh!" Bomi said and smacked him upside the head. The friends just laughed as Hankook rubbed his head.

"It's alright Hankookie. Yes I am part Chinese. So it kind of makes sense that we are related!~" Jiae giggled.

"Well .. I'm happy that you have 12 older brothers to look after you .. I was sincerely worried for you if you were going to continue being all by yourself.." Dojin blushed while saying it.

"Hehe. You guys know me. I'm a pretty tough and smart kid. No need to worry about me!~" Jiae did a peace sign to show her friends she's just fine.

"Jiae~~ I'm so envious of you! I want hot older brothers too! All I have is an annoying little broher at home." Bomi pouted and looked at Jiae.

"Don't worry babe. You got me~" Hankook placed his other arm around Bomi and winked playfully. Bomi pushed him away and glared at him. Jiae laughed a bit.

"Eyyye.. I'm still trying to get used to all this actually.. I'm used to being alone.."

"Yeah.. having brothers must be fun.. all I have is an annoying older sister wno nags me all the time." Hankook added.

"What about you Dojin..? Do you have siblings..?" Jiae looked at Dojin who immediately shied away.

"Erm.. well .. I'm an only child .. so I don't know what it's like to have siblings period."

"Ahhh..." Everyone nodded and pitied him.

-Ding Ding Ding-

The school bell rang and we all gathered into our seats. Today I was the class president and I had to say the greetings to my own brother. It's a bit awkward and I was very nervous, but I had to do my best. I wanted the class to instantly like him so that I won't have to hear bad things about him, because then I would feel hurt. He already entered the classroom with a bright smile and all the girls were swooning over him. The guys just thought he was cool.

"Class. Attention. Bow to your teacher." She stood up and said while bowing and saying good morning. The class did the same and they greeted their new teacher.

"Good morning Ssaem~" Everyone bowed.

"Ahhh. Good morning children~ You may sit now Jiae ssi." Jiae sat back down as told and Suho captured the class' attention. "As you may know, I am Jiae's older brother Suho, but that does not mean there will be any special treatment given. I will treat all my students fairly and you may address me as Suho Ssaem. Okay? Don't worry we will have lots of fun this year!~"

The whole class looked enthusiastic as Suho gave off his speech to them. I was a bit surprised too. He seems like a fun teacher and I hope I don't cause him any problems. And I wonder how parent-teacher meetings will go .. will Xiumin Oppa have to act out as my mother or something..? Aigoo. I can't imagine that right now .. it's kinda creepy.

"Ssaem..?" Bomi raised her hand. Jiae's eyes grew wide because she was afraid she might say something embarrassing.

"Ah yes .. Bomi ssi?" Suho said while looking at his seating chart.

"Are you going to stay the whole entire year..?" She questioned.

"Hehe. You bet I am! From now on I will be your home teacher~" He said with a cheesy grin and a smile. All the girls cheered in joy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Gym Class]

"Hello everyone~ I am your new P.E. teacher Chen! Yes, I am Jiae's older brother, but that won't change a thing! We all most play fairly and there is no special treatment as long as I'm around!" He smiled.

All the girls in my class continued to swoon at my handsome older brothers. I couldn't blame them though. They are all good looking and kind. It's hard to find that around here in my class at least.

"Ssaem! What will we be doing today?" Hankook raised his hand and asked.

"Ah! Good question Hankook ssi!~ Today we will be playing relay races! It'll be fun! But it requires a lot of teamwork. So, for now, everyone get into groups of four and line up by the line.

Of course me and my best friends automatically formed a group and we were the firsts by the line. While everyone else gathered to find a group, we finally finished and listened to the rules of the game by Chen Oppa. It was quite exciting and new and nobody hated P.E. anymore. Oppa made it brand new and it is now more enjoyable! Oppa fighting!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[After School]

"Class. Attention. Bow to your teacher." Jiae stood up and bowed and said farewell to her teacher/brother. The class joined in.

"Good bye Ssaem~" 

"Good bye everyone~ Remember to do your homework and eat healthy foods while studying!~" He waved to his students. He can now be Jiae's older brother and not her teacher anymore.

School was finally over for the day and it was now time to go home. Usually my friends and I go out around town after school since I was afraid to go home alone sometimes .. but now I don't know whether to go to a noraebang with them or go with my brothers home. Suho Oppa was approaching us by our cubbies and Chen Oppa entered the classroom shortly after the bell.

"Jiae-yah~" Chen cheered as he entered the classroom and hugged his little sister.

"Hello Oppa~" Jiae waved.

"Oh. So these are your school friends, right?" Suho smiled as he stood in front of them. Jiae looked at her friends and nodded.

"Neh. These are my best friends. This is Eun Bomi." She said while pushing her best girl pal to the front.

"Kyaaak. H-hello~ Eun Bomi imnida. Please look upon me favorably." She bowed to the older Oppas.

"Awww. She's so cute~ Just like our Jiae-yah!" Chen squealed and pinched Bomi's cheeks. Bomi blushed deeply as she loved the attention from them.

"Neh. I hope you can look at me as a good teacher~ But right now I am Jiae's older brother. Hehe." Suho chuckled and ruffled Bomi's hair. She was in pure bliss. 

"Neh! I will Ssaem~ I will even start a fan club over our awesome new teachers~" She fangirled.

"Good girl." Chen praised.

"Hehe. Anyways, this is my best guy pal Han Kook. We just call him Hankook since his name is only two syllables." Jiae added and pushed her mischievous guy friend up front. He bowed.

"Hello Ssaems. Don't worry I have been taking good care of your sister!" He joked and saluted. Jiae pushed him playfully and laughed.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Hankookie. Thank you for being her friend!" Suho cheered.

"Neh. She needs a playful guy friend around." Chen nodded in agreement. 

"Aigoo .. anyways. Lastly, this is my closest guy friend, Kim Dojin. I've known him since I was in 1st grade." Jiae hugged her best guy pal and giggled while looking at her Oppas.

"H-h-hello .. Kim Dojin imnida." He bowed to the elders. He wanted to have a good impression on Jiae's family, so that hopefully in the future, he can marry her.

"Ah. What a gentleman. I'm so glad you were always there for our little Jiae." Suho grinned and patted Dojin on the back.

"Yeah! It's nice to meet you!" Chen agreed and smiled sincerely. Dojin felt like he was impressing his in-laws. He felt so happy.

"Jiae, you're friends are adorable~" Suho chuckled.

"Hehe. Really? That's good then. Oh! Suho Oppa, Chen Oppa .. is it alright if I go to a Noraebang (Karaoke place) with my friends? We normally did this after school, when I was all alone. Pleaassseee?" Jiae begged cutesy.

"Well .. I guess I see no harm in having fun! Hehe. Go on ahead. We will go and tell the others. Just text me if anything. Alright?" Suho smiled and nodded at Chen who seemed to agree.

"Thank you Oppas!!" Jiae hugged Suho's neck then kissed his cheek. Then she did the same to Chen. They seemed pleased by that so they were glad they allowed her to go.

"Bye!~" Jiae and her friends waved to them.

"Have fun!~" 

We left the school and went to our original hang out. It felt so good to let someone know where I am at so just in case something happens, they will come to my rescue. Hehe. Time to get the party started!!

Chen and Suho arrived at home and Xiumin was in his apron, cooking dinner like a cute little housewife. Nobody was startled by the way he was acting because he's like that usually. 

"How are we going to tell Xiumin Hyung..?" Suho looked at Chen.. Chen sighed and shrugged. Here it goes.

"Aigoo~ my Jiae~ You are home!!!~~ Welcome-" Xiumin noticed she wasn't around and became worried. "WHERE'S MY LITTLE GIRL?????" He flipped.


 

A/N: Hey guys! Thank you for waiting patiently for my updates and I'm glad you guys are enjoying the story so far! Well I decided to have a long chappie for her first day back to school, and it was fun! I just love her cute friends and it reminds me of when I was younger. Lol Well leave a comment. I love hearing your guys' opinions. Bye for now~