Being Alone...

My 12 "Flower-Boy" Big Brothers

It first started off when my Aunt recently passed away... I was all alone in the dark. Afraid of what might happen next to me. I knew I was old enough to take care of myself since I was now alone. I was a strong little girl. I always was independent. Nothing's changed about me. I love who I am, and I save every second of every day as my favorite memory, because I now know how easy it is to lose someone you love...

-Knock-
-Knock-

Who could that be at this hour?? It was already 7pm. I didn't feel like eating, so I wasn't going to cook anything. I just layed down on my bed and read a Korean manhwa. I went to see who was at the door. I opened it ... and to my surprise .. 12 flower boys were standing outside my door step. My mouth dropped.

"Annyeonghaseyo!! We are one EXO! Hello~ Exo here~" They all saluted and then bowed.

Their faces were shinning because of their bright smiles. They looked like far away angels that I couldn't reach. I wondered why they were here. How did they know me? JUST what exactly is going on???

"Jiae yah!~~~~~" They all hugged her tight as if it has been ages since they last reunited.

Uhhmm .. Why are they hugging me? I just met these guys! I don't think my Aunt would appreciate these weird flower boys hugging me, seeing as though this is the first time that we have met ... I think..

"Jiae don't you remember us? It's me! Xiumin Oppa!! We are all your Oppa!!" He said with shimmering eyes. She furrowed her eyebrows.

Xiumin? Oppa?? Wait .. they must be part Chinese too then. I know that is also my heritage, but I don't remember ever meeting these 12 guys. Is this some sort of freaky dream?

"Uhmm .. sorry. I don't remember meeting you guys .. at all." She bowed, feeling apologetic.

"Whhhhaaaat our dongsaeng doesn't remember us??" Xiumin said feeling sad.

Dongsaeng? Wait ... as in .. their little sister?! What?? How is this possible??! I thought I was an only child!! I think my aunt would have mentioned if I had any siblings .. just who are these guys??

"You mean your aunt didn't tell you?" The smart-looking guy with glasses, Suho asked.

"Tell me what...?"

Okay ... what's going on? Is there some big secret that I don't know about? JUST WHO EXACTLY ARE THESE GUYS?? The quiet one placed a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"You, Lee Jiae, are our little sister. We are your Oppa. Your half-brothers. We are now your family." The quiet one, Kris said.

"Mwoh? Oppa??"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, all of a sudden my eyes grew weaker, and they began to shut. My head was spinning and I just couldn't believe it. I out.

************************************************************

I opened my eyes to a white beam of light. I blinked several times to recoup myself. I opened wide and I could see 12 flower boys looking down at me. They all looked like angels out of reach. I tried to reach out to them yet they felt even more far away. I smiled. So it must be a dream.

"Jiae yah~ Are you okay??" Xiumin asked worriedly. He held her close to his chest and her hair lovingly.

"I-I'm alright. S-so you all are really my half brothers?" They all smiled and looked at her.

"That's right. We are your Oppa, so put your faith in us. Okay?" Xiumin said delicately into her ear. She nodded innocently at him.

"A-arasso.."

"Yah!! Get off of her you !!!" Kai bopped the elder on the head.

"I can't help it!! She's too cute~♡♡ and I'm not a ert Kai!!~ You're too cruel!!" Xiumin hid in a corner by himself and began to sulk.

"You'll have to excuse Hyung ... he's always like this." Suho gave an apologetic smile to her.

"Oh really? Is he bipolar or something? Did he take his meds recently??"

"Haha. No. He just became like this ever since he became obsessed with webtoons. He got emotional and hormonial and stuff.." Chanyeol chuckled.

"Yah!! I heard that!!" Xiumin shouted.

"Hehe what a sissy~" Kyungsoo murmured.

"Wait .. so is he a tranny..?" She asked innocently.

"Bwahahahaha she thinks he's a tranny!!!!" Kai repeated to Kyungsoo as they both laughed hard.

"Yah!! Stop laughing!" Xiumin added.

"No ... hes not a tranny .. just a weird Hyung." Suho concluded.

"I see ... well I guess it can't be helped.. Oppa jjang!" She smiled innocent and purely that all the boys were starstruck by her.

"Awwwwh!"

"Kyyyyaaaahhh!! Jiae yah~~ you're too cute!~~ ♡" Xiumin moved closer to her and pinched her cheeks.

"Yah! Get off~~" She pushed him so he was far away from her.

"Whaaaaatt?~♡ Not you too Jiae~~ You're just as cruel as Kai!!!" Xiumin fakes his sobs and faces a corner again. This time everyone ignores him.

"Soo ... uhm can I ask you guys a favor?" She looked at them nervously. They all nodded and smiled assuringly at her. "Uhm .. can you all introduce yourselves for me please? I don't think I can remember all your names ... but I'll try my best!" She smiled again with determination on her face. All the boys squealed.

"Okay Jiae yah. Don't try too hard though... okay?" Suho said worried and touched her shoulder gently.

"Okay~~~♥"

"So .. that's Xiumin, the eldest, as you already know..." Suho said. She giggled like a little girl with a secret.

Xiumin Oppa, huh? He seems funny. I've never met someone with a personality like his before. I woul've automatically remembered him by now if I did meet him as a child! This all just doesn't make sense ... but I'll go with the flow for now..

"Hello Jiae~ I'm your Oppa Luhan. Okay?" He ruffled her hair in a kind way. "Oppa will protect you and take care of you from now on~" He smiled chinkily and chuckled like a little girl. On anyone else, that'd be creepy .. but on him, he makes it cute.

"Nae ..."

"Jiae yah, I will also look after you well. My name is Kris." He bowed politely then kissed her hand.

"Th-thanks.." She blushed red.

"I'm Suho. Technically the "dad" of them all but you can just look up to me like a favorite Oppa." He laughed. Everyone scowled.

"Yah! Suho! You're not the only one here, ya know!" Baekhyun scolded. "Don't mind him, he can be a bit too much!" He puffed out his cheeks as if he was the mother.

"Okay.."

"So anyways, the sleepy guy over there..." Baekhyun pointed at the random guy already asleep, and leaning on her living room couch. She nodded as she saw him. "That's your Oppa, Lay. He's technically the houswife around here. Usually Xiumin is ... but he can be busy too ya know? But don't underestimate him just because he's lazy and sleeps a lot. He's a good friend/cook/brother." Baekhyun smiled.

"Whoaaa.."

"Oh! And I'm Baekhyun Oppa by the way~ I may be a bit diva-ish but that's only because I'm the chodding one! But I can be a cool, bad boy Oppa if you want me too~" He winked seductively at Jiae, as her cheeks grew red again.

"Aish .. Baekhyun!!~" Chen pushed him away from her.

"Uggghh .. sorry about that Jiae yah. I am your Oppa, Chen. I'm the athletic one and I'll always play with you whenever you need me~" Chen smiled. Jiae smiled back.

"Okay."

"Channie~~ Chen pushed me!!" Baekhyun faked sobbed over to Chanyeol, who looked like a building next to Baekhyun.

"Whoa." Jiae said staring in awe.

"This is Chanyeol Oppa. He's always with Baekhyun. Those two seem like they were born at the hip or something ... geeesh. Just because they both ended up in the same house, doesn't mean they can be weird like that .." Chen said matter-o-factly.

"Hm? Same ... house? You mean, you were all separated."

"Mm. That's right. But I'll explain that later.."

"Oh hi Jiae yah!~~ It's me Chanyeol Oppa!! Hehe. I'm the happy-go-lucky one out of everyone! Baekhyun and I are the closest .. but you can join us anytime you want!" He grinned widely. Jiae cackled.

"Nae."

"He also tends to eat a lot .. but he has a really high motabolism. It's freaky .." Baekhyun whispered to Jiae. made a "o" shape.

"So anyways .. Hi!! I'm Oppa, Kyungsoo. But you can call me D.O. for short. It's just easier for most people and it's my nickname. I'm a singer~ But do you wanna know something even more funny..?"

"What?"

"You gave me that nickname whenever we were young." He chuckled to himself. Jiae just scratched her head in confusion.

"I did..? Hmm.."

"Yeah. But don't worry! It's okay if you don't remember~" 

"Oh really? Okay, thanks!"

"I'm Tao Oppa~ I use more aegyo than any other member. They call me the Aegyo Kungfu Panda."

"Why do they call you that..?"

"Because .. I semi look like a panda, I use the most aegyo, and I'm a kung-fu master. The house I stayed in, was full of kung-fu trainees and they all raised me to be like them. Now I have the skills. Teehee!~" He said using aegyo.

"AWwwwwwhh." Jiae said without thinking. Tao really was cute.

"Ehem. Uhhh ... Hi. I'm Kai. Ermm .. uhh ... I like to dance.." He said awkwardly, without even looking at her once.

Why is he being so awkward with me? His cheeks are really red!! Is he blushing...? Or does he have lack of oxygen?? Oh no! Kai! I hope he is not sick, that would just make me even more worried!

"Kai Oppa! Are you okay?" Jiae rushed over to him and placed her hand on his forehead. His temperature was normal but he began sweating after she touched him.

"Uhhmmm yah! Don't touch me like that!! That's ... weird. Just .. don't worry so much. I'm fine!" Kai said awkwardly again.

"Sorry ..." She said with tears in her eyes. Kai felt even worst.

"Uhhh no I didn't mean it like that... I-" Kai panicked until Xiumin appeared.

"Hehehe ... Kai seems to be nervous around our little Jiae .. have anything you'd like to share with us..?" He smirked evilly. Kai glared. Jiae looked up sadly.

"Aish!! it's not like that!!" He ran out of the house so he could refocus again. Everyone was ganging up on him.

"I'm sorry .." Jiae said feeling guilty.

"Awwwhh he's always like this Jiae yah~ Don't worry about it." Baekhyun said giving her a hug. She sniffed.

"I'll go out and get him .. he's gonna catch a cold.." She grabbed a blanket and hurriedly chased after him. 

As soon as I opened the door, I became worried and frantic. I was scared that Kai Oppa could've ran away from home because of me. This was all my fault. Even if I can't remember them, or I don't want to ... it still feels like I've known them for eternity. They make me feel comfortable. Safe. Which is why I must protect them all.

"Kai Oppa?"

Next thing I knew, I ended up tumbling down the stairs, and I somehow ended up on top of Kai Oppa. I was so happy to see him, I almost cried. I thought he left ... thank God I found him.

"Kai Oppa!!!!" Jiae hugged him tight with tears in her eyes.

"Uhh .. yes?"

"I was worried sick! I thought you left, because of me!"

"Eh?!? How could I? I care about you too much! It's not like that .. I promise!" Kai said worried about her. This time Jiae broke down and cried.

"Kai Oppa .... I'm sorry." She wailed.

"Shhhhh ... it's okay Jiae .. it's fine. Stop crying .. mm?" He her hair and rubbed her back as she sobbed into his chest. As she pulled away, he wiped her tears with his thumbs. He smiled at her. "Where's that cute smile of yours..?"

I giggled a bit through my tears, then blushed. That's the first time I've ever laughed in a long time. I'm glad I was able to work things out with Kai. Because it wouldn't be the same without him. I grabbed his hand shyly.

"Kai Oppa. Everyone's waiting. We have to get back now. Here." Jiae showed him the blanket.

"No .. you're more cold than I am silly~" He pushed her forehead playfully then wrapped the warm blanket around her shoulders. She smiled gratefully at him. He smiled back.

"Th-thank you.."

We went back inside, still hand-in-hand. The whole room got awkard so we both let go at the same time. We were too embarrassed by everyone. Now I can see how Kai Oppa felt..

"Ooooh!~ Looks like you two made up!~" Xiumin smiled widely.

"Aish. Shut it!" Kai threatened.

"Oh. Jiae yah ... you haven't met the youngest son yet! This is-" Luhan got cut off by Sehun.

"Aish! I don't WANT to meet her!" Sehun complained and whinned like a three year old.

"Aish!! Sehun-ah! Stop acting like a child!!"

"I AM a child! I'm the maknae~! But if she's around ... I won't be!!" He pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

What's up with this Oppa? He is pretty mean to me. We barely know each other, and already he dislikes me .. I feel sad now. Does he not like me at  all? But they all showed up together ... So why....?

"I'm sorry Sehun Oppa .." I sniffed.

"Aish ..." Sehun said in frustration, because everyone was staring at him with anger. Sehun quickly grabbed Jiae and pulled her in for a tight hug. He embraced her as she sobbed into his chest. He just pat her back politely as everyone else in the room approved with a smile. Sehun rolled his eyes but chuckled a bit. "Don't think that I still wont compete against you as the maknae though!~" Sehun pulled away and looked at her with promising eyes. Jiae chuckled.

"Okay Sehunnie."

"So .. what do you say Jiae yah? Is it okay if we stay here with you and become your new family?" Suho asked.

"Mm. You're all my Oppa." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Couple hours later-

"Jiae yah!~♥ Kids!" Xiumin called everyone to the living room.

"What's this about?" Suho questioned.

"Ugggh. Jiae was showing Chen, Lay, and I  how to play her game!!" said Kyungsoo.

"Yah! ! There better be a good reason for gathering us all! We were all relaxing and settling in!!" Kai exclaimed.

"Channie!~ They're being too loud!" Baekhyun whined to Chanyeol. Chanyeol hugged him and pet his head.

"Okay okay! Listen up children~ Since we are all reunited again .. we have to talk about the rules!"

"Rules? What rules...?" Jiae questioned.

"Well my dear~~ ♡ Since you are no longer alone, it would be appropriate to lay down some rules. Right? Especially since you're our precious angel!~~" Xiumin smiled.

"Oh."

"Good. Now, since Jiae is a girl, she will become a woman soon so we must help her and pamper her like our little princess whenever she needs us. Okay?" Everyone nodded and lookd at Jiae. She faced-palmed herself.

"What about room accomadations?" Suho brought up.

"Ah! Good point! Thank you Suho yah. So .. since there are 4 bedrooms .. one is for our little princess .. but only three of us Oppa can stay with her. For everyone else. Find a group of four and pair up. To be fair, let's draw!~" Everyone agreed because they wanted to room with Jiae.

Everyone went hectic. I couldn't believe this. They all ripped up random paper and wrote their own names on the paper. They all put it in Kai Oppa's hat and they looked at me. It's like they were waiting for me to do something. I was confused...

"Jiae hunnie~ Will you do the honors of picking from the batch?" Xiumin said to clarify.

"Oh." She reached in and pulled the first name. She unfolded the paper. "Oppa 1, Sehunnie~" Sehun sulked. "Next Oppa, mmm~" She grabbed another. "Oppa 2, Suho Oppa." She reached again and pulled up the last one. "The last and final guy is ...."

Wow. Everyone was shaking in anticipation. I can't believe they all want to room with me. Isn't that a bit weird..? Oh well. I guess they are just excited to have another sibling around. One that is actually a girl, that is.

"Xiumin Oppa..." She couldn't believe it herself. Why him??"

"Oh really?!?!? Yay~~~ I get to be with my Jiae yah~" He hugged her tight and spun her around in the air like a baby doll. He reminisced on the old memory, of when they were all little. He did that with her a lot and she liked it.

"So everyone else, pair up and go to your rooms~"

So they all paired up. Room #1: Xiumin Oppa, Suho Oppa, and I. Room #2: Baekhyun Oppa, Chanyeol Oppa, Tao Oppa, and Kris Oppa. Room #3: Chen Oppa, Lay Oppa, Kai Oppa, and Kyungsoo Oppa. Room #4: Luhan Oppa and Sehunnie (He changed because he didn't want to be with us, so after a long argument, Xiumin let him change.)

"Well ... since the accomadations turned out like this ... we'll give you your room, all to yourself Jiae yah!~" Xiumin sighed, but then smiled for her.

"Oh. Is that so..?"

"Nae. Suho and I will move in with Sehunnie and Luhannie. Is that fine with you?"

"Oh. I guess so."

"Good. Then everything is settled."

THANK GOD!! I thought I would actually have to share a room with three other Oppas. That makes me feel awkward. I barely know them and yet they expect me to just adjust right away?? Asdfghjkl;

"Jiae yah~~ We're not done yet." Xiumin smiled attentively.

"Oh. Sorry." She bowed slightly.

"So, as I was saying...shower rules! Since there are only two bathrooms .. in order to save time and money, we should pair up in shower groups."

"Eh?!?!" Her jaw dropped.

"Jiae yah!~~~ Come take a bath with me!!" Xiumin attacked her from behind and held her close.

"Mwoh?? Get off!!" She pushed him off again. But, he reattached to her like a leech.

"B-but Jiae yah~ You used to take baths with all of us. You even told me who your favorite was..." He smiled mischievously.

"Eh?? Favorite??"

"Mhhmm." He moved his mouth closer to her ear. "Me." He whispered into her sensitive ear.

"Eeeeeeeekkkk!!!!" She squealed and ran away from him. She hid behind Suho.

"Yah!! Byuntae!! She's older now!! It's not the same anymore!!!"

"Oh come on Kai hunni~ Don't act like you don't want to take a bath with her either~~"  Xiumin teased. Kai's face was literally .. as red as a tomato. He had nothing else to say.

"Th-th-that's not the point!!!" He stuttered. Xiumin giggled and pet his head.

"Awwwh too cute!" Xiumin praised.

"YAH! Xiumin you're dead!!" Kai chased after him.

"Ignore them and just shower first Jiae yah.." Suho suggested.

"Mm. Thanks." She got up and left to go to the upstairs bathroom. *Those Oppa are silly~* She thought to herself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Hey thur! :) :0 How did you like my first chappie? Was it too scattered? I'm sooooo sorry .. TT It was awful! I am trying to make it interesting. I don't know ... but if you comment and let me know your guys' opinions .. that would help me a lot. So subscribe, comment, reccomend to a friend .. and/or upvote! >< I'll update soon so keep anticipating! Oh! PLus .. I want to know which EXO member would you like to end up with Jiae? Just a friendly question to ask~ Comment who! Okay byeeee! Love you all! Chuuuuu~