Chapter 7 Why...did this happen...

My Beastly Shadows

Author: Heh told you I would do another chapter but here you go enjoy it, it maybe shocking so please hold your gasps and yelling not sure if you yell when reading a story o3o,hehe 3 2 1 enjoyyyy.

 

“Do not think such a think don’t allow your mind to darken…”

“Eh…where have I heard that from before” she thought while looking at him strangely

“What is something wrong?”

“Did you go to my notebook and write something strange?”

“No why?”

“Oh sorry I thought you wrote something down and left because of what you said.”

“Ah well I hope you find out who it is soon.”

Sunny looked up at the ceiling thinking what he meant about being a trigger why did they want to hurt her…did she do something bad? She closed her eyes resting in the room breathing slowly, she woke up after 4 hours or so there was no clock in the room. Sunny got up and walked out hearing two human like screams.

“Luhan…Kris…”

She sighed gently and carried on walking finding the dining room again and sat down at the table. Sunny looked down as tears ran down her cheeks. She rubbed her eyes wanting there pain to end but she might feel selfish, was it to really help them or where they just test subjects because they looked like humans with beast like actions.

“I…”

Her voice was cut off when she heard another it was Yoseob he walked over to her touching her cheeks wiping her tears away with both his thumbs as he brought his face closer to hers resting his forehead against hers.

“Please do not cry…seeing you…hearing you cry hurts…it brings pain I at least want to see that sun like smile of yours once again you are our sunrise that brings us forth from our shadows….”

“Y…Yoseob sorry…it’s just my two friends are getting hurt and I don’t know if it will happen to the rest…”

“Don’t worry it will not happen once we have helped these two it won’t happen…”

“P…promise? Please promise me…?”

“I promise we all do, do not worry.”

Sunny moved back as she looked down sniffling but then rubbed her eyes. She looked back up at him and then got up.

“I want to see them please take me to them…”

“As you wish.”

Yoseob wrapped his arms around her causing her to blush slightly but she shook it off. As she blinked she saw a door in front of her, she squirmed out of the hug and thanked him before entering.

“Luhan! Kris!”

“Sunny…get lost…this is not the right time…”

“But…Kris…”

“Just get lost!”

Her eyes widen slightly as her hands began to shake, she went over to the bars slowly gripping onto them.

“Shut up! Just shut up! I am not the reason! I know it!”

“Sunny…” Yoseob looked down in guilt

“I know I am not the reason!”

She gripped onto the bars tighter banging her head against them as she looked down repeating herself once again. Sunny then looked up at the two crying out.

“I promise you that I am not the reason for your pain!”

“S…sunny…”

“Eh Luhan…?”

“Just go please…before it is too late!”

Luhan growled out loud as he forced his wrist forward breaking one of the chains. Sunny backed away as she heard him cry out howling, Sunny then saw him fully rip the chains off as he broke through the cage. She stood there telling Yoseob to stay back; as Luhan got closer he stopped in front of her while she looked into his eyes.

“Luhan…it’s me Sunny we became friends I helped you…”

“Sunny please just go…I don’t want to hurt you…please leave before it’s too late…”

“No Luhan I jus-“

“Sunny!” Yoseob yelled out running towards her

The thing was, while she was talking to Luhan Kris had burst out himself as he jabbed his hand through her chest. Blood gushed out from behind as she fell back coughing up blood.

“Kris! You bastard!”

Yoseob ran towards the two as he realized Kris had his normal eyes now. He stopped and looked down at sunny holding onto her cold lifeless body.

“You bastard…you killed her!”

“W…what no Sunny”

He cried out falling to his knees as he held onto Sunny’s hand. Yoseob held onto her body closer caressing her cheek.

“Move away from her now.”

Yoseob looked behind him as he saw Hyunseung standing by the door with anger in his eyes. He took a few steps forward as he put out his staff. He was standing next to Luhan and Kris as he looked down at Kris and then back at Luhan.

“Repay your sins…”

Hyunseung whispered gently watching the two fly back into wall. They both yelled out loud as it felt like their bodies where breaking. Luhan was chained once again and so where Kris.

“T…thank you…” Luhan winced while looking down at the ground.

“S…save Sunny please…” Kris begged while staying still

“No” Hyunseung said with a harsh tone

The room went silent when he made his decision

“Yoseob get a coffin ready she is dead these two have failed let’s leave.”

“No please save her! We promise to control! Ah!”

“its anger…that triggers them, pain sadness…”

“Correct when seeing their friends hurt or hearing that a person did something to their friend’s it hurts them.”

“Hyunseung I will take her now…”

Yoseob closed Sunny’s eyes as he took her to a different room lying her down on the bed. He looked left and then right as he patted her cheeks seeing her eyes open up. She took a big breath of air and panted heavily coughing looking down.

“Sunny we are sorry you had to go through that.”

“I…its ok now you know the truth sadness anger and pain is their true trigger not me…”

Rewind

Before Sunny entered the room she was stopped by Hyunseung who jabbed his staff into her arm deeply, she winced in pain and looked at him confused.

“I put something into you to protect you I don’t trust them so here be thankful.”

“Eh thank you!”

Forward

“I will have to avoid them until they have controlled their powers…”

“Yes that is for the best. Sorry Sunny you had to see this.”

She got up of the bed and stretched touching her chest where Kris had stabbed noticing the hole was gone. Sunny looked down at Yoseob smiling gently as she bowed down 90 style and then back up.

“Can I go home now…I just want to be with my mother?”

“Ah…eh right…” Yoseob said gently while looking down

He waved his hand over her eyes as she was finally back home, Sunny was in her room but then left calling out for her mother and saw the same note that she was going to be late.

“Great…” She sighs gently but then jumped when she felt a hand touch her shoulder

“Sunny…!”

“Dad…What are you doing here I thought you left us ages ago…”

She clicked her tongue while looking away but then back at him.

“What is your reason to be here?”

“Your mother was doing her night shifts….and someone got in and murdered her…I wouldn’t want to see her bo-“

“M…mother…!”

She turned away and ran out the house and towards where her mother works. She stopped in front of yellow straps saying keep back. Sunny looked left and then right seeing ambulance and the police but she got under the straps and ran in.

“Oi kid!”

Her head turned seeing a policeman chase her but she escaped him and went to the floor. Sunny knew where her mother worked she has been here before. As she approached the room her heart was beating faster as it felt like it was climbing out . She entered the room and saw blood splattered across the walls, just imagining it hurts. Why did her mother get killed she was a kind person she did nothing wrong…Sunny turned clicked the switch to turn the lights on, she could smell the blood that was brutally forced out of someone.

“Mother…”

Tears ran down her cheeks, down her chin dripping onto the floor. She dropped down onto her knees as her hands where places against the floor crying out. She rubbed her swollen red eyes as she placed her mother’s head onto her lap.

“Mother…why…come back alive please…”

More tears dripped down onto her mother’s face as she cried out wanting her mother back, the woman who brought her into this world, the woman who raised her right and looked after her.

“Mother...Ah…guys if you can hear me please come save my mother…”

Sunny looked down at her lifeless body moving her back as she heard footsteps. It was the medics they picked up her body putting her down as they covered her face. She looked up at them still upset but she got helped up and taken out seeing her father waiting outside.

“Dad…mother is gone…”

“Her last wish was for you to be looked after still…I have come back to look after you…”

“Mother…”

Her father took her home and set down hot chocolate on the table as he sat down next to her. He was drinking tea. She sat there looking at the drink muttering to herself.

“Why didn’t they help…?”

She felt a soft hand touch her head as she looked up at her dad, for some reason her dad was quiet young she was told that he was in his 20’s still and her mother was older than him.

“Dad…now what…”

“We just have to do a funeral and do as your mother wishes.”

“Do you want anything to eat?”

“No thank you…”

Sunny drank the hot chocolate and then put the cup down. She felt her hair get ruffled up as she looked up at her dad.

“How come you left…?”

“I was scared I got your mother pregnant at the wrong age I was too young…so I went to college and got a job, it’s a small shop where I bake cakes and sell them…I was wondering if you would like to work there?”

“Mm sounds nice…and too young how old where you?”

“I was still at school your mother was going to leave school and I was upset so I confessed to her an forgot to use safety so during her college years she got pregnant and I left her…sorry please don’t hate me…”

“I understand…father was just a dirty teen.”

“Hey!”

“What it’s true”

Sunny realised her dad just yelled out like she would normally do. She was just like him but for a bond to happen it would take time. The next few days the funeral was happening she stood infront of her mother’s grave stone as her father rubbed her back to comfort her. He then told her she could stay longer; sitting down next to her mother’s grave she was resting her arms on her knees while holding a flower.

“Mother I hope you reach heaven soon…when I die I hope to meet you there as well…heh I promise to be good with father…”

She smiled gently clenching her fists.

“I wish those guys helped, you weren’t meant to die...mother I really miss you already…I wish we had a few days left but guess what I had gotten a job with father…”

She then got up and kissed the flower gently putting it down on the stone...

 

Author: And that is all i hope you enjoyed the chapter well eh i hope people arnt crying or such! but yeah stayed tuned for the net chapter now that Sunny has a father but why didnt the guys save her mother...when will the truth be told