Chapter 8 Has my life finally changed?

My Beastly Shadows

Author: Hello everyone here is another chapter for the day...I kind of forgot because of Vixx teaser andddd because of tumblr hehe...I really like it and it distracts me alot sorry. I will work harder and keep up bringing chapters for my awesome viwers and followers, so please do enjoy. Another chapter will be out later. 

 

She then left with her father after meeting up; it was during the day so she got to see the little cake shop seeing how cute it is.

“Omo…this is cute.” She crouched down looking at the cakes through the glass

“I’m glad you like it.”

He smiled at her while putting on his apron, Sunny then heard a woman’s voice from upstairs as she came running down wearing an apron as well.

“Sunny meet crystal my assistant who helps around.”

“H-Hey…” she stuttered slightly

 “Hey?”

“Crystal this is Sunny my daughter.”

“Oh your daughter nice to finally meet you”

She walked over to her shaking her hand, Sunny looked at her and then moved back after looking at the two. She asked if she could see the upstairs and walked of on her own. Sliding a glass door open she found a balcony. Walking onto it now she shut the door behind her.

“Doojoon please come out and talk to me.”

“I was already here waiting for your voice to speak to me.”

“Ok…do you think I can get along with these two?”

“I am sure you will…”

“Why didn’t you lot save my mother…?”

She looked at him with sadness in her eyes they were about to cry....

“We had already saved her once including you, due to her wish before she cannot be saved again.”

“What do you mean…?”

“Your mother was going to die with you at birth but we came to her, her heart was crying so we allowed one wish to save you both and too protect you in the future.”

“Eh…mother…”

“If you do not believe me then let us go to the past.”

He took her hand as she saw darkness surround them; she gasped a little as they faded off.

“Don’t worry just watch they will not be able to see us.”

She stood in the corner of the room as she her mother lying down on the hospital bed breathing heavily, she screamed out in pain as Drs surrounded her. Infront of Sunny was two Drs saying the woman was not going to make it but the baby was. She looked over at her mother who was panting softly as she saw the heart monitor.

“She is going to die…is this when you guys saved her…?”

Doojoon nodded as he put his finger to his lips signalling her to be quiet and watch. 6 men had appeared around her mother asking what she wanted.

“P…please keep me alive…”

“Is that all?” Past Doojoon said softly

“If I ever get in trouble in the future please protect my daughter…”

“Once we save you we can never save you again just protect your daughter…”

“T…thank you…I don’t care I just want her safe and to at least raise her until my time is up…”

“As you wish”

Doojoon then took a hold of Sunny wrapping his hand around her eyes and his arm around her stomach. They both faded away and where back in the balcony; she moved his hand and blinked a couple of times.

“Ah that is all?”

“Sorry we can’t let you see the rest or it would have ruined the future.”

“Oh ok…well I better be going back inside and make a cake...hehe”

“There is that little sunshine coming out from the shadows keep it up kid and smile more.”

Doojoon smiled as well as he faded away, Sunny went back down and grabbed an apron as she was told what to do. She made a cake but failed a couple of times.

“Ya I can’t do this!”

“Excuse me can I buy one of your best cakes?”

Sunny looked up to see Chanyeol and Baekhyun standing there smiling at her.

“Guys what are you doing here?”

“Buying cake what else?” Baekhyun said sacristy

“Oh ok…moron” she mumbled under her breath

“Anyway can we have a devil chocolate cake?”

“Sure that would be £10.”

Sunny packed up the cake and gave it to them as they paid, she waved bye smiling.

“I hope Luhan and Kris are doing fine…”

To where Luhan and Kris are

“Kris…Sunny is not dead I can feel her heart beat…she is fine...”

“You sure…”

“Yes I am sure!” he yelled out in pain

Luhan banged the back of his head against the wall suffering the thing was, they were fighting with their inner self’s trying to maintain control wishing it was over but it hurt. It was like someone was stabbing in his heart. Kris looked down as blood ran down his mouth he believed in Luhan and growled howling as he ripped the chains one more time dropping to the floor, he stood up and looked at Luhan smiling gently wiping the blood off but then sat down folding his legs and arms.

“Once you have controlled we shall leave.”

“Kris don’t do this please just go on ahead without me…”

“Like I said once you have controlled we shall leave…”

“Yes…”

Kris closed his eyes as he kept hearing screams from Luhan knowing it would take time but he waited believing in Luhan he could do it.

Back to Sunny

She was still at the cake shop perfecting cakes but failed but she didn’t give up, Sunny then felt a tap on her shoulder turning to see her father smiling gently at her. He showed her how it was done and then she tried after slowly getting there.

“Say Sunny do you want to come with me and Crystal to the country side it has a nice village and a little funfair is going on”

“Hmm I am not sure…”

“Common it will be fun.”

“Ok then”

“Yay”

She blinked a couple of times seeing how childish her father could be. But she could see herself and smiled back at him, her father saw the smile and saw a bit of her mother causing him to tear up slightly.

“I am sorry I still left…I wish I spent time with you both…”

“Eh don’t cry father it is fine you can spend time with me”

“True…heh.” He chuckled lightly patting her on the head

The next day Sunny had gotten up ready to go but she found out Crystal couldn’t make it due to family problems back home. She then walked towards the cake shop and saw her father already smiling at her.

“Seriously I am 18 and my dad is in his 20’s this is weird people might mistake us as a couple bleh.” She talked to herself in her mind before reaching him

“Hey kiddo do you want anything to eat before going on ahead?”

“Nah”

He nodded and the two went on ahead towards the train station waiting inside of the train sitting down, sunny felt a few stares but her father told them not to. She smiled gently and was on her phone getting messages from the rest of the gang.

“Speaking to your boyfriend?”

“Ah I don’t have one”

“Oh because you seem to text really fast.”

“They are just friend’s haha they go to a different school and I met them at the arcade.”

“Really cool I use to be popular with the girls.”

“I don’t really get along with the girls they seem to be annoying”

“Ah the guys did not get along with me for some reason they must be jealous.”

“Same with me as well, well not jealous just angry that I get to hang with my childhood friend and he is handsome to them, not to me though I just see him as a friend.”

“I see well be safe around boys ok.”

“Why they won’t do anything, they are harmless…” she said in disbelief

The train was a long ride, for three hours eventually they made it to the small village that had the funfair. Sunny looked around and walked on ahead while her father got the tickets.

“Have fun with your girlfriend.”

“Ah ani she isn’t my girlfriend she is my daughter hehe.”

The person was shocked to see how young he looked to even have a daughter around about that height and age. He walked of ahead and caught up with sunny giving her a ticket to look after. She went on a lot of rides and took pictures and had ice cream in the end.

“Did you have fun?”

“Mm it was fun when are we heading back?”

“Now the train is leaving in two hours.”

“Ahh ok....”

The two walked on ahead leaving the funfair, they sat down in the train waiting comfortably to leave but sunny was lying down resting her head on her father’s lap curled up not caring what anything thought. She was peacefully asleep while her father sighed gently waiting for the train to leave due to it being past 2 hours. He was going to get up but the train began to move slowly but he heard yelling from outside.

“Oi how is the train starting when I am not in there” the train driver said

“What the…Oi Sunny wake up quickly!”

“Huh….”

She woke up rubbing her eyes and looked seeing her dad trying to open the train doors but fall over when the speed of the train shot up, She fell of the seats holding onto the pole while her father was separate from her going into the next room as the doors locked.

“Father!” 

“Ya Sunny!”

He got up and banged against the door but her eyes widen when she saw a creature behind him. She began to tear up as the monster was about to attack.

“Stop it! Father no!” 

 

Author: Sunny just met with her father...Is this at end...what will happen to him, she found out the truth why they couldnt save her mother but what will happen will she be alone with no family? Kris and Luhan seem to be doing well...