Chapter 5 What is the truth?

My Beastly Shadows

Author: Hello here ish another chapter i hope you enjoy it as usual :3 might be busy because mum was at the hospital and she is now at home resting so i am gonna be looking after her when everyone else is at work an school lol Mum fightingggg <3 everyone enjoyyyyyy ^3^

                                                                                                                                                                                                          

 

The day went by and Sunny was walking home by herself as she took in a big breath stretching her arms. Sunny has always loved the night sky, the stars and the full moon. How it shines at night with the stars, but ever since those days she was scared but now with the bracelet she believes in now.

“Nothing is going wrong today yes! Kris I wish you was here so I could hug you.” She laughed

She held onto her bag while walking down the street making her way home, as she did she began to think of the six guys, why they were really with her. Was there a true reason?

“They want your body.”

“Ah!”

She turned around seeing the man in white “Nightmare!” She yelled out falling back on her as she began to back away from him. She stopped when her back pressed up against a lamppost looking up at him.

“W…what do you want…?”

“Nothing just to tell you the truth”

“And you think I will believe you?”

“Why not didn’t they tell you about scarlet?”

“That woman who obeys you…” She growled under her breath

“Well loves me…she was the same as you but I told her the truth and she came to me…”

“So what I don’t care I will believe once the real truth has been said!”

Nightmare grabbed a hold of her squishing her cheeks together roughly with his one hand; he pulled her face closer to his looking down at her.

“Do not piss me off and just listen. Your silly words will mean nothing to you, so if I where you just listen.”

Sunny clicked her tongue as she glared at him saying only something to piss him of even more.

“ you.” She said while spitting on him

Nightmare moved his hand and wrapped it around her neck tightly. He gritted his teeth getting frustrated with the girl.

“Now listen here, if you don’t do as I say I will end your life and make you mine.”

“L…like I said… you…” she whined in pain trying to say what she wanted to

Nightmare pulled her closer and then pushed her back slamming her back against the lamppost harder while gripping onto her neck

“I…if you guys can hear me…please help!” She yelled out in her mind

She was losing air she wanted to breathe but it was allowed Nightmare had let go because a stronger grip was wrapped around Nightmares neck. Sunny looked back to see who it was, she was happy to see it was the strong man. 

“It’s you again…glad to see you…”

“Mm…”

Nightmare grunted and then faded away but he did not use his scarf this time. Sunny got up falling forward into his arms as she gasped for air breathing heavily.

“Thank you…for saving me once again…”

“No problem we just listen to what your heart say’s and appear.”

“Heh thank you still…I wish I could repay you all…”

“You don’t have to we were destined to be with you.”

As he said that Sunny had passed out and he picked her up bridal style and was not sure what to do, he took her phone and sent a message to her mother after figuring out how to use it well, he then faded away with her into the shadows.

“Nnn…”

She finally woke up seeing candles brighten up the dark room she was in. As she slowly got up she saw herself in the mirror and saw what she was wearing. A silky white buttoned shirt, only three buttons from the top where not buttoned up. Her eyes trailed down and noticed she was not wearing anything just .

“Ah! My pants” She screamed out

“Calm down its ok…”

Sunny turned around to only see an eagle but as soon as she blinked the eagle was gone and a man jumped down, he had red hair frail skin. His eyes trailed down her body as he moved closer to her.

“My name is Gikwang…” he introduced with a soft tone

“N…nice to meet you…you where that man from before who was going to save me from Nightmare…”

He placed a hand on her head smiling gently, when this Gikwang put his hand on her head, her eyes closed as she kept her hands close to her chest. “Now let’s go get something to eat with the others they are waiting for you, they will also introduce themselves as well.”

“O…ok…” she had opened her eyes looking up at him.

They both went down, Sunny felt a bit uncomfortable wearing what she was but it was ok a little she trusted them. The lights brightened up when they both entered the room, what she saw was beautiful it felt like she was in a mansion. A black long table which looked like to be made out of marble above it was a chandelier; Sunny began to wonder why six guys need such a big place.

“You may sit where ever you want.”

 “Thank you.”

“The others will be here soon.”

He sat down on the side and Sunny just sat at the front where the main or the head is meant to sit. She thought it was more comfortable and looked down at her hands that where resting in her lap. She was playing with the bottom of the shirt as it smelt like the persons cologne. It made her blush wearing a guy’s shirt but it would have been sweeter if it was her lovers but it was a start.

“Sunny don’t seem nervous it will be ok you have met us all anyway.”

She looked at him and then questioned him.

“You know my name already? I did not even tell you?”

 “We listen carefully to the one we shall protect.”

“Oh…” She felt dumbfounded

The doors then opened as 5 other men walked through, Sunny looked back for only a short second and then back down at her hands. They sat down at the table and looked at her, one spoke introducing himself.

“Doojoon is my name I am glad that you are safe.”

“T…thank you for saving me before from that monster.” She stuttered while saying so looking up at them all.

She heard a soft chuckle from her right and looked at the man as he smiled at her.  It was the man with the wings who recently saved her.

“Sorry I don’t mean to laugh but you sound like a child it’s cute. By the way my name is Hyunseung”

“I am 18…just because my voice sounds like a child does not mean I am one.”

“But too us you are a child if you remember me ah right my name is Junhyung. You were a child when I met you and you see I am still looking the same.”

“Ah that is right…”

She looked down at her hands again letting out a soft sigh, Sunny then felt a hand touch her shoulder but she reacted grabbing his hand tightly as she stood up.

“Eh…sorry…um?”

“Dongwoon and it is ok.”

He moved his hand back and patted her on the head as he sat back down, Sunny sat back down quickly clearing as she rubbed the back of neck looking at them once again.

“Sorry still I react to-”

She was cut off when she heard a bang from the other end; it was the man with the stick. He was looking at her seriously and was annoyed with the chit chat. He got up and walked over to her putting the handle part of the stick around her neck pulling her closer to him.

“My name is Junhyung the one who saved you when you were a child and over there is Yoseob. Now we are done with the introduction let’s leave you can eat on your own.”

His eyes trailed down her body as he pushed her down leaving first. She whined a little slightly scared thinking how mean he had gotten ever since she was a child.

“Sorry about him he is just tired from killing to many bad shadows haha.” Yoseob chuckled lightly after leaving

The rest got up after Sunny had food in front of her; she began to wonder again going into her own world. She was eating slowly and drank. After she was done she got up to find her clothes while wondering around but she found a door, she heard chains rattling and was not sure what to do but it felt like she had to open it.

“I Hm…”

She tried to resist but put her hand on the handle opening it as she walked in peeking, Sunny looked left and right as she heard a bang. It felt like something just hit against bars screaming out in pain.

“What the hell is this room…?”

She said after turning to lights on seeing different types of monsters bleeding but across the room was a human like figure chained to the wall bleeding as he coughed up blood. Sunny widen her eyes and fell back screaming out the person’s name.

“Luhan!!”

Sunny got back up and ran over to him gripping onto the bars screaming out his name.

“Luhan! Why are you here! Oi wake up!”

She gripped onto the bars tightly looking around trying to figure out where the keys where, she gritted her teeth and looked down growling softly.

“Luhan…wake up please.”

“Sunny…get out of here please.”

“Luhan!”

She looked up at him seeing his blooded face, seeing the pain he had gone through just by looking into his eyes.

“Why are you here…”

“E…ever since that day…they took me in saying they could help me control I believed them and this is what’s happening…don’t worry they are helping me…just don’t look at me like that.”

“L…Luhan you don’t have to do this…”

Sunny begged him as she shook her head. Tears began to roll down her eyes; she finally agreed with him and turned away shutting the door. The last thing she saw was a slight smile from the corner of his mouth.

“Why didn’t they say anything…Luhan you are a bad liar…they are hurting you…I got to find a way to let you out.”

As she began to walk down the hallway she heard a scream from Luhan causing her to turn back running towards the door but it would not open.

“Luhan! What is happening you liar! They are hurting you right! Luhan!” She screamed out falling to her knees.

“Luhan…”

“It is no use screaming out his name.” a familiar voice said

Her head turned looking up at Doojoon; she then looked back down placing her forehead against the door wishing it would end.

“Doojoon…why is this happening…please stop it…”

“Sorry I can’t Luhan wanted this he was telling the truth…we refused but he wished for this…”

“Why….he has no reason for this pain…”

“He hurt his friends he wants true punishment.”

“Punishment…Luhan you idiot…”

“Come let’s go back…”

He helped her up and took her back to the room she was in first as he set her down on the bed allowing her to calm down. She clenched onto the bottom of the shirt once again.

“I wanna go home…I don’t want to be here…take me back…”

“As you wish”

Doojoon covered Sunny’s eyes with his one hand; she then heard silence and was sitting in her bedroom but noticed she was still in the shirt and . She could still smell the cologne on the shirt but was in tears about Luhan.

“Luhan…you idiot…why did you think this was a great idea…”

 The next day Sunny got changed into her uniform and went somewhere else other than the school or arcade, she climbed up a hill and went through a couple of bushes. Sunny fell forward and saw a river side.

“Finally here the place where I use to cry so no one could see me…”

Sunny sat down under a tree near the river; she pulled out a pen and a notebook while tapping the pen of her head slightly.

“This time I won’t cry…or it will rain so instead I will write something…” she suggested in her mind.

She began to write a couple of things down mainly a poem but was not sure how to put it down. She scribbled a few lines out and tried again.

 

Falling through the sky, feels like I am about to die. I close my eyes ready to lose my soul....I felt something strange soft it tickled my back as I open my eyes seeing wings but no face or body. I then see them disappear as I carry on falling into a pair of arms seeing a soft smile. I smile back falling asleep knowing I am safe.

 

Sunny had fallen asleep on the ground during the entire day, once it became afternoon she woke up looking around and noticed her note pad and pen had disappeared. She got up and began to look for it noticing it was by the river.

“What the hell?”

She ran over to it and picked it up checking what she had written but saw a different one.

 

Why must you think like this? Don’t you have a clear mind? Is your heart filled with darkness? Can you guess who I am? Don’t try to guess I am no one…or a something

 

“I don’t even want to think about you in the first place tch.”

Grabbing her things now she left and went straight home seeing a note on the fridge from her mother telling her that she will be late from work. During the time alone she thought about the writing in her note book but was disturbed when she got a phone call.

“Hey Kris”

“Sunny!”

“Who is speaking?”

“It’s me D.O Kris is bleeding and we don’t have Luhan please help!”

“Where are you?”

“I am at the-“

“Hello? D.O? Oi!” 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Author: And thats it wa! Sunny does not know where they are what will she do in the next chapter! find out soon byeee everyone i love you all chu~

tumblr_mck7efGZMJ1rhsbx4o1_400.gif