Chapter 2 Is this my death scene...?

My Beastly Shadows

Author: Here is another chapter for the day i will be releasing something else soon seriously i did so much while i was on holiday and i had fun on holiday so it was like relaxing doing stories and then going out an about and then stories to settle the few weeks lol but yeah here you everyone hope you all like it ^^

                                                                                                                                                                                                          

 

The man looked back at her as he pushed the truck back; He walked over to her and touched her cheek lightly moving closer to her.

“In Due time you will find out once you have seen all of us”

“Wait all of you…what the hell is going on!’’ Sunny slapped his hand away backing off as she ran off fast leaving the man there.

She looked back and stopped as she saw no one standing there, a lot was going on in her mind she wasn’t sure if this was a dream or not. She stumbled back and then went to her house drying off as she looked in the mirror slapping her cheeks together.

“I am fine…nothing happened…But it was real”

“Sunny come down its time for dinner”

“Eh…Oh right Coming”

Sunny went straight down as she was eating the news came on and the same incident was on TV. But the thing was as the truck was being crushed nor Sunny or that man was there, she choked on her food and drank some water fast punching her chest to make her food go down.

“Sunny are you ok baby?”

“Y…yes mum and don’t call me baby I am not a child no more”

“But you are my baby don’t you love your mother no more! What happen to the cute you?”

“Mother…” She said while eating her food looking away

“Mm what a strange accident and it was close here…Sunny did you see it happen?”

“Huh! Eh no, If I would have I would of phoned the ambulance”

She was now done with her food and was doing the dishes as her mother was cleaning up, Sunny went straight to her room and sat down on her bed thinking what had happened. As she was thinking the lights began to flicker.

“What’s going on? Is the electricity acting funny?”

Sunny got up from her bed and walked out her room but she stopped when she saw a different hallway leading down to nowhere, she began to walk out and looked around confused what was happening.

“I know I shouldn’t have walked out but I got to know where I am now”

She walked down the hallway seeing the walls where cracked slightly but then she stopped when she heard a growl. The wall burst open as a creature like monster was standing there looking at Sunny he couldn’t see her clearly but any noise she made it would have been her death right there.

“T…the hell where did that come from…I got to move back slowly…” She thought in her head while looking at it growl even more

Sunny began to back away slowly but she tripped over a rock falling onto the floor cutting her arm slightly, the monster then sensed her and jumped up which was about to eat her.

“Ahhhh! No!!”

The monster got closer but Sunny had fallen back. She fell into a hole. The floor under her had opened up sending her straight down; she looked up seeing the hole close up as her stomach tightened up from falling so fast.

“I…Im falling…is this the end no this has got to be a dream!”

She closed her eyes for a couple of seconds and then opened them seeing she was standing in a room,  torches had light up, She looked up ahead seeing a man standing across her with his eyes closed. He took a step forward but he disappeared within a blink.

“Eh? Where did he go who was he?”

She saw an arm appear around her neck as the hand ran down her cheek, Sunny looked up at him noticing his face was covered in tattoos as his skin was pale like powder. She opened to speak but was cut off when the man backed away as his shoulder was cut.

“Stay away from her!” A man yelled out in anger

Sunny looked up at the window seeing a man standing in front of it, he jumped down as an eagle came back to him sitting on his arm gently.

“Don’t you dare touch this girl she is ours you shall not go near her or else”

The pale looking man looked at the other male with anger as he pulled out a black scarf covering Sunny with it. The other male’s eyes widen as he dashed towards them but it was too late Sunny had already gone.

“Where did she go?”

“Back where she belongs…you guys will never have her…I will make sure she will become mine as well…”

The pale man then faded away and Sunny opened her eyes as she was back in bed, she sat up sweating looking around and was glad that it was a dream. She stood up looking in the mirror seeing the cut on her arm. She gasped out now knowing it was real.

“It was real…it was not a dream…what is happening to me…why is this happening to me?”

“Sunny get ready for school hurry up or you will be late oh and Kris is here to see you”

“Kris! Ah right Kris…maybe he would listen”

Kris was waiting downstairs and saw Sunny run down who put on her shoes and walked over to him smiling gently.

“You seem to be happy today”

“Yeah I am glad to see you”

“Really”

“Sunny be safe with your boyfriend”

“Eh? Mum he is not my boyfriend you know clearly he is my friend!”

Kris looked at Sunny and then looked away rubbing the back of his neck coughing slightly to signal her that he wanted to leave now. They both left and walked slowly to school; both Sunny and Kris looked at each other to speak.

“Um eh go ahead and speak sorry” she muttered

“No, no you go ahead”

“Eh right…Um Kris something weird is happening to me…I wanted to say because you are my only friend that would believe me...”

“What is happening?”

“That truck accident was meant to hit me…but in the news no one saw me or the person that crushed the truck…and I had eh not so dream where a monster attacked me and a two guys where there…”

“Sunny it must have been a dream?” he said out interrupting her

“It can’t have been because I cut my arm in that dream. At first I thought it was a dream but look!”

She rolled up her sleeve revealing her scar going down from her elbow stopping just above her hand. Kris looked at it slightly shocked as he grabbed her hand gently pulling her arm closer to him.

“Why were you not careful? Sheesh it’s like looking after a baby here are you serious about this…I do believe you but what if you could die…try to avoid bad things ok?” 

“Pfft…I am not a baby and I did not know ok…it just happened so fast I won’t die I promise you…”

“Good because if you do die who else do I pick on?”

“What! Kris you meanie”

She whined out loud as Kris just petted her gently to calm her down, they went back to walking and Sunny felt a bit happy that she got it of her chest. During school was more calm than usual she sat back in class listening but was distracted, she felt a bit strange like eyes were watching her but she ignored the feeling and carried on.

“Kris! Can I have some of your lunch today I forgot to bring mine sorry?”

“Sure but if you complain I will take it away from you”

“Promise I won’t”

They both went to the roof top and sat down while Sunny waited for Kris seeing he had a lot of lunch due to girls giving them to him; she ate them along with him.

“Won’t they get upset if I eat this and not you?”

“Nah I will just lie to them saying it was yummy I tend to anyway because half of their food is too much so I just give it out to people who don’t get to eat usually.”

“Mm ok ah also Kris you can go home without me I got to stay longer for study the teachers have caught on that I don’t study as well so I got to stay behind.”

“Ok good luck don’t fall asleep”

School went by and Sunny was staying behind Studying by herself. The teacher went back to mark a couple of work but he left some work for her. She was listening to her music but then the lights began to flicker, her eyes widen but she stayed seated she knew if she went out she would be in a different place.

“What do I do…eh Kris phone him?”

Sunny picked up her phone as she called up Kris and told him what was going on. He could tell that she was worried something was different he could tell. He then left his house and ran towards the school, Sunny stayed seated until she heard growling down the hallway. It was different this time last time she was in a different place but this was in the school.

“No…it can’t have come here…I am at school common…no please…”

She got up and walked out the room and heard the growling from the left side of the hallway, her eyes shot open wide when she saw the same monster standing far away from her.

“S… if Kris comes in he will die…someone please save me…”

“Yes…”

A man appeared but she couldn’t see his face only his back, he was wearing a hoodie with no sleeves…. He dashed forwards towards the beast. Sunny put her arm in front of her eyes as the air around them had gotten stronger. He jumped up as he swung his leg kicking it with ease into the wall as it smashed slightly, he would spin above it and kick it down straight in the head sending it to the floor. The hooded man stood back putting his hand out. Black stuff would come out from under the creature grabbing it tightly as it began to squeeze the life out of it. Sunny would fall back from what she was seeing as blood splattered all over the hallway, the windows and doors where covered in black blood. The hooded man then turned around and walked over to Sunny but she could only see his lips.

“S…stay away from me!” She yelled out frightened

The man wrapped his hand around her lips which was covered in black blood from the monster. He used his finger putting it to his own lips to signal her to be quiet as he then spoke.

“You have only seen four of us once you see all we will be with you for ever and become one with you…”

Sunny just looked at his lips only. Which were the only things she could see. She was shaking a little frightened of him.

“Sunny! Are you ok?”

The man then looked back as he faded off into the shadows, Sunny was left sitting there with the black blood running down her lips and down her chin as she saw Kris running towards her.

“Sunny! What happened?”

“Eh…I ah…”

“Sunny tell me what happen please!”

“A…another person came…he…killed the monster and covered my mouth…with the blood…”

“What blood Sunny? What blood?”

She touched and looked at her hand but saw nothing as she looked up at Kris worried, Kris held onto her close as she rest her head against his chest crying out scared.

“I don’t want this anymore…why is this happening to me…what does he mean four I have only met 3” she yelled out into his chest.

“Calm down Sunny it was all a dream…just believe me please it was all a dream…”

Kris tried comforting her but she had passed out, taking all this in was too much for her what did this person mean about four. Kris carried her home and told her mother that Sunny was not feeling so well. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Author: And that is it lol shocking i wonder if you all are guessing which shadow is which hmm is there a real reason to why they are coming? Black blood creepy i am tryin to make this a horror but failing at that haha >3< i cant seem to get that horror feeling but i do read a horror manga (Scream lessons.) <--english name for it and the manga artist is awesome so i thought think like that but its hard haha well see you all soon ^^ dont forget to subscribe, vote or comment which ever love you all