Chapter 1 Who are you...?

My Beastly Shadows

Author: Hello welcome to the first chapter i hope you all will enjoy this story as much as my other ones i did this one during the holiday because i loved the mv so much i had to do a story lol so please do read the story, comment vote or subscribe thank you very much love you all ^^

                                                                                                                                                                                                          

 

 

It was a cold day the exact date was 1999 a girl was walking home with her mother from school the children got to go home early due to bad weather. The girl looked up at her mother while holding onto her hand tightly; the weather was quickly changing as they ran inside their house giggling.

“Mother that was fun haha’’ She giggled lightly while looking up at her mother

“Yes it was but let’s go get a warm bath now ok?”

“Ok! Race you to the bathroom”

She would run away from her mother towards the bathroom laughing, as she made it, she opened the door but was hugged from behind by her mother causing her to scream out giggling.

“I got you! We both win”

“Nooo I wanted to win by myself”

“Too late now let’s wash up ok”

“Ok!”

After the shower they had the little girl’s name was called Sunny she was by the window looking out into the rain as her mother was drinking tea in the living room.

‘’Mm…someone is crying did someone die it is raining really bad...’’ She wondered while it began to rain harder

‘’Sunny I am popping out for a bit be good ok I will be back before its time to eat ok so don’t fall asleep”

“Ok mum be safe”

“I will”

Her mother than went while Sunny was left on her own. She was watching TV but eventually fell asleep after a couple of hours the door was knocking disturbing her sleep. Sunny woke up and went to the door opening it a little but the door was kicked open.

“Ah!”

She moved away from the door and ran up to her bedroom hiding under the bed covering . Their footsteps got closer and closer but then she heard screaming, Sunny was scared but she got out from under the bed to check what was happening but saw the man’s back facing her. Blood splattered all over sunny as something stabbed through the guy’s chest causing him to fall.

“E…eh…M…mother…” She stuttered as that blood ran down her face

Sunny looked across her seeing a man holding a stick like figure as he crouched down smearing the blood of her cheek, She began to cry. She was scared but clenched her fists to show how brave she was being.

“Sorry you had to see that little one”

“How did you know they were here and that I was in danger…?”

“ We…I mean me, I heard your voice from your heart calling out for help…I better take my leave your mother is coming but you will have no memory of me…”

“B…but!”

The man then waved his hand over Sunny’s eyes erasing her memories from what happened as for those bodies they disappeared and so did the blood on her. He himself faded into the shadows.

“Sunny I’m home and I have food come on hurry”

“Huh? Oh right! Food! Yay”

She ran downstairs but stopped halfway down the stairs looking back thinking why she was upstairs but she shrugged it off and went to the kitchen to eat. A couple of years had passed since that day it is now the year 2013. Sunny was in high school talking to her childhood friend who was way taller than other people and was popular with the girls, It did cause Sunny trouble but she knows how to defend herself.

‘’Ah! I just remembered we have a test today and I forgot to study!’’ She yelled out while ruffling up her own hair

‘’It is after our first break so I will help you ok?”

“Thank you Kris’’ She smiled widely while giving him a quick hug

 ‘’Don’t mention it, but next time you don’t study I will nuggy you until your brain pops out”

“Eh!? But I need my brain!” She whined while looking up at him

“Didn’t know you even had one” He chuckled but stopped once he got punched in the arm

“ I am not talking to you until break now”

 Sunny Ran on ahead leaving Kris behind who was rubbing the back of his neck, Sunny made it to school on time but felt a few glares from girls. She got use to it because one reason Kris was her friend and not theirs.

“Stop your staring already unless you want to take a picture and have my signature huh?” She said with an annoyed tone

A few girls walked over to her as one of them was upset really badly

“You’re Sunny right? Because of you Kris rejected her for no reason you are in the way of his love life.”

 “Sorry I don’t care about his love life I am just his friend that is all and it’s his choice if he wants to reject or not”

Sunny walked past them as her hands where deep inside her pockets annoyed, why they didn’t talk to him about their problems. Why do they always go to her and bother her all day about it. As sunny was walking she was grabbed by her hair by the same girls but she didn’t react. 

“Now what do you want?”

“We weren’t done talking you should get on your knees in front of her and say sorry”

“Huh? What was that?” Sunny looked back at them annoyed even more.

“I…said…get on your knees in front of her...” The girl stuttered as the rest of the girls backed away

“Hey Sunny what is going on here?”

“Kris Oppa!” All the girls yelled out running to him

“Tch annoying and useless as always”

“Common Sunny don’t bully them”

Sunny glared at him and then walked off to her first class as she sat back on her chair listening to her music instead of the teacher already having a bad start, she sighed gently as she got a text from Kris reading out that he believed her he was just messing around. Sunny sent a text back telling him to get lost and that she will be walking home by herself. After school had ended Sunny was walking back home but the weather had changed as it began to rain hard, She was running trying not to get soaking wet.

“Ah why is it raining all of a sudden do people cry a lot or something”

As Sunny was running she didn’t realize she was running across the road or noticed the truck that was coming at her. She froze when she heard the honk and looked at the lights but her body couldn’t move. She saw someone standing in front of her stopping it just with his hand. The truck was crushed as blood was splattered across the window. The person who was driving the truck head rolled out shocking Sunny thinking what strength this guy has.

“W…where did you come from…? Who are you?”

                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Author: And that is the end of chapter one it took time because i wasnt sure wether to make it like this or that but luckly i was on holiday and we where at home because we stayed with our family who lives there lol and sometimes i had to be careful because the kids would surround my laptop and shove their heads in the way like ya moves >3< im doing work lol. but yes thank you once again for liking my story i hope you all will comment, vote up or subscribe love you all the other chapters will be up soon