Chapter 4 Thank you!

My Beastly Shadows

Author: Hey everyone sorry about the long wait, i just recently got a 3ds xl (not wiv my parents money lol my own :3) and i got distracted and kept playing on it but i will make it up by releasing atleast three chapters or so i am not sure but yeah please enjoy this chapter as usual and be excited. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                          

 

He sighed turning his head back to only get punched. Sunny gasped as she clenched her fists watching Luhan stumble back, he grinned gently and went on ahead as the rest of the guys followed. They all attacked each other while Sunny stood back waiting for an opening but she shook her head and ran ahead as she kicked someone in the stomach. She pressed her back against Suho’s holding her fists out.

“Thanks for watching my back.”

“Your welcome I watch your back you watch mine.”

“Heh got it”

Sunny grabbed a hold of Suho’s hand as he swung her instead allowing her to kick a guy I the face. She then ducked down as Suho swung his leg kicking another guy in the guts sending him back. Sunny got back up and high fived him as she went off to help Chanyeol. She jumped up kicking the guy in the back as she grabbed the other guy’s head pushing him towards the ground while sitting on his back.

“You ok!” she grinned

“Thank you”

“your w-“

Sunny was cut off when a guy smashed a pole straight onto her head causing her to roll of the other guy, she held onto the back of her head tightly while looking down at the ground.

“Sunny!” Chanyeol yelled out

He got up and ran towards her but was stopped by a couple of guys. Sunny was getting beat up as she coughed up blood, she then felt something open up as her eyes widen. Her shirt was covered in blood because her stiches had opened slightly.

“A…ah L…Luhan…”

Luhan saw what was going on it felt like before he didn’t know what to do but he ran towards the guy shoving him out the way as he held onto her.

“Damn it…where is Kris when you need him…”

Luhan growled deeply as he looked at the two guys and ran towards them beating them up. Blood splattered all over his fists as Sunny watched him.

“S…someone…stop this please…my…new friends are in pain…I don’t care if I die…help…”

Luhan let go of the guy as the rest of the group grabbed him but it did not hold him he pushed the rest of the members. Sunny watched Tao, Kai, Lay and Suho fly back into the wall as Luhan looked at her. He began to walk over to her slowly not knowing what was going on all he saw where blurs and their voices to him sounded deep.

“L…Luhan stop please! It’s me Sunny…”

“S…someone stop Luhan please!” She screamed in her head

Her back was pressed against the wall but then felt arms embrace her in a hug and darkness. On the outside of this darkness was Luhan looking at a pair of wings. Luhan was going to attack again but he was stopped by Chen, Chanyeol, Sehun and D.O. The four tried pulling him away with their strength

“Luhan calm down control yourself!” Chen told him

“We don’t want this to happen again please stop.” Sehun gripped onto Luhan from behind tightly

Back to the inside, Sunny looked up at the man as he was looking down into her eyes. She looked back down as he held her closer.

“…you must be the fifth guy…?”

“No…my dear I am the last...”

“H…how are you…” She question in confusion

“Let me show you you’re past”

He kissed her forehead gently as she closed her eyes; Sunny began to remember past 1999 the day it happened where the first man came in to save her. She then opened her eyes looking up at him in shock.

“Why is it I could not remember that!”

“Due to his powers of erasing, he thought by getting rid of them would protect you…but Nightmare got to you first…that man in that truck was a monster created by him.”

“When will I meet you all at once?”

“Soon…just wait a bit longer”

The man then spread his wings as wind gushed out blowing the guys back, he then looked over at Luhan signalling the rest to move. He would grab Luhan by the neck lifting him up 

“No wait don’t hurt Luhan please!”

“But he tried hurting you” He looked back at her

“Please don’t...Luhan did not hurt me those other guys did…Luhan means no harm!” She screeched out as tears ran down her cheeks

The man then looked back at Luhan as he touched his forehead with his thumb calming him down. He dropped Luhan onto the floor watching him sleep and then walked back to Sunny kneeling down in front of her.

“I shall see you soon…”

He faded away into the shadows as everyone looked at her and then at Luhan, She began to tear up yelling out she was sorry. She kept on crying until she was hugged by Luhan, he woke up fast grabbing a hold of her tightly.

“I failed to be your guardian luckily Kris will be back tomorrow and I will take my leave…”

“But we just became friends!” She cried out even more

“I know we just did…but you have seen this side…the guys tried to avoid it as well but I can’t control it…please understand…”

He looked at her crying face as she cried even more sniffling; her nose went slight red as her eyes began to puff when she calmed down.

“You don’t have to cry so much…”

“But we just became good friends...”           

The rest of the guys looked at them and Xiumin came over petting sunny on the head, she looked up at him whimpering while rubbing her eyes. Luhan eventually let go as they all left walking down the street in one big line.

“Sorry…guys…weird things have been happening to me and you saw a guy appear…”

“Don’t worry strange stuff have been happening to us as well so don’t think anything bad” Chanyeol said while looking away

Slowly one by one everyone was going to their own homes when sunny said her goodbyes to Luhan, she was left with Sehun the one who gave her two options to fight or leave.

“Um…Sehun oppa? Has this happened before…?”

“Yes it did sadly Luhan lost control and hurt D.O…He did not mean to”

“Was anyone else with you…Tao seemed worried if I went along…?”

“A girl did come along Kai’s girlfriend but she is long gone now…”

“Mmm…”

As they were talking Sunny felt a slight breeze change and something wrong as she fell to the floor yelling out. Something had grabbed her ankles dragging her down the street, she yelled out Sehun’s name as he grabbed a hold of her hands trying to pull her but her hands slipped out of his.

“Help me please!”

“Sunny!”

Sehun looked at her ankles seeing black shadow like hand’s grabbing a hold of her, he looked around trying to grab something. He went over to her and grabbed a hold of her one hand as his free hand was holding onto the lamppost. He struggled as she kept a tight grip but the thing pulling her was still trying.

“S…sunny don’t let go!”

“I won’t! Just don’t let me go!” she yelled out frightened

“I promise!” he determined to keep her still

 As the two struggled they heard a lowed roar from down the street, Sunny looked back as her eyes widen shaking a lot. She yelled out at Sehun to please save her but all he could do was keep her there, his grip on the lamppost was loosening slipping. He did not want to let go as he looked at her and then back at the rawer.

“S…sunny my grip is loosening…ah!” He yelled out trying to keep his grip firm

“P…please Sehun no don’t give up!” She cried out looking at him

Sunny felt like her legs where going to rip of her body as she cried out even more. She looked up at Sehun was trying really hard and then behind her. Sunny could only do one thing but to let go of his hand, she watched him as he was running towards her but then she stopped and looked back seeing a man holding a stick like figure. He looked back at her and then back forward as he jabbed that stick like figure into the shadow arm hearing a loud screech.

“You, Youngman take her away from here at once…”

“Y…yes”

For a first Sehun actually stuttered and in front of Sunny she may not know him well but it was a first to her. He picked her up bridal style as he ran off with her. They both looked back as the man had dashed forward but then disappeared once reaching the bottom of the street. They both heard a loud screech and then sudden silence.

“W…what was that…who was that…?” He questioned

“T…that must be one of those men who have been appearing and the one from long ago…”

Sehun then remembered what the man had said and then took Sunny away as he brought her to her house after asking her for directions. He knocked on the door and her mother opened it seeing the two but Sehun explained she had hurt herself.

“Thank you for looking after her“

“No problem, Sunny I will see you around ok well at the arcade if you want to come by.” He looked at her smiling gently

Sehun left as Sunny went to her room after lying in bed; for once she had a good sleep but woke up early after hearing her phone go off. She picked it up answering with a tired “Hello?” as she heard yelling from the other end. It was none other than Kris who was worried after hearing from Luhan.

“Why did you even go?” he yelled out into the phone

“Aish…Kris go away I am trying to sleep before school…”

“Shut up and answer me!”

“What? Mum? Sorry Kris mum is calling me I have to go”

“If you hang up I will kill you in school”

“Oh sorry what was that? Yeah I don’t care!”

“Wait Su-“

She ended the call and put her phone on silent falling asleep, after another hour Sunny was awake getting ready as she went down to eat her food and then left but she heard yelling from behind. It was Kris so instead of going to school she went to the arcade seeing all the lights on and began to play.

“I am avoiding school I will just phone in sick.” She thought while winning at a game.

Sunny did so and she got onto a motorbike which was on the gaming system and revved it up and began to race in the game. She then hopped of getting a high score looking cool but then got startled when she heard a voice from behind her.

“You missed school as well?”

“Ah it’s you Lay right?”

“Right so what is your reason?” he asked her while hopping onto the motorbike

“Oh…I am avoiding school that is all.”

“Are you sure?”

“Well…I am also avoiding Kris so I won’t get yelled at” she laughed nervously  

“Ah Kris he came back?” He said question like while jumping of the motorbike

“Luhan said he was coming back…”

“Lay!” A familiar voice shouted out

Lay looked back seeing Kris and so did Sunny, She hid behind a game and stayed quiet covering .

“Ah what is he doing here now does he want to yell lay don’t you dare say where I am!” she whined in her head

“If you are looking for Sunny she is behind there”

“Ah thanks”

“Why you”

Sunny jumped out and punched lay in the shoulder annoyed as she looked away folding her arms.

“Sunny calm down I got a text from him and I am only here to give you this.”

Kris pulled out a box causing Sunny to go red making her think something else. As Kris opened it she saw a bracelet, he took her wrist and put it on.

“This will protect you from those monsters heh.”

“Thank you I hope it works” She giggled gently

Her giggle both made Lay and Kris’s heart warm up as they both began to smile like idiots. It was rare to see Sunny giggle so it was a treasured moment especially for Kris. Sunny looked at the two smiling idiots and asked them why they were smiling like that.

“Ah…no reason” Lay said while looking away

“Just eh happy you like the gift that is all.” He looked the opposite way

“Oh ok?” 

                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Author: Thank you for reading! the next chapter will be out soon. I know the titals might be a bit weird or may not make sence but Sunny did say thank you alot but yeah :3 cya soon!!!