Chapter 3 Nice to meet you

My Beastly Shadows

Author: Hey here is another chapter for the day i hope you all like it  lol i am so tired but i am doing my best because i am trying to get an Apprenticeship at college. I know i can do it whoooo lol but anyway here is the chapter enjoy ^^

                                                                                                                                                                                                          

 

“Nnn...” She mumbled sitting up in bed as she saw Kris next to her

He was sitting on the floor having his head close to her hand, she looked at the time seeing it was 7pm shocking her how long she was sleeping for

“Oi…Kris wake up...Kris…”

“Mmm...huh?”

He woke up looking up at her as he moved his own hair out of his face to see her clearly.

“You ok now? Any better?”

“Yeah I guess so just wondering why this is happening to me”

“Sunny you should get some rest ok”

“don’t worry I am fine now, just need to stretch that’s all ok.”

She got up but Kris forced her back down causing her to whine again, she wanted to get up because Sunny did not like being taken care of. It was just a normal habit of hers which Kris thought was cute. She then got up and ran out her bedroom bumping into her mother.

“Ow!”

“Sunny you should be resting not running around”

“Sorry you know I don’t like resting.”

“You are silly” She sighed patting her daughter on the head

“Sorry that I couldn’t look after her.” He also sighed while rubbing the back of his neck

“its ok don’t worry about her she is just a little monkey.”

“Mum don’t say such things, ah why not I just rest then!”

Sunny would storm back into her room as she slammed her door shut falling onto her bed closing her eyes falling asleep just like that. Both Kris and her mum looked at each other and smiled knowing it was just a plan. Sunny opened her eyes to only see a bright light flash down at her, She tried getting up but her wrists where clamped down.

“Where am I? What is going on?”

“She seems to be awake let’s get started”

The two voices she heard where of a woman and a man, she felt a hand run up her leg to her stomach. She saw it was a pale arm with tattoos and then saw a woman’s face with tattoos.

“Ah it’s you again…who are you…”

“My name is nightmare; it’s nice to meet you Sunny…”

“Why am I here? Let me go please!” She pleaded while scared

“Sorry do not think this is a dream it is reality…you see the other time you came here that was because Scarlet got you here…she is well trained and listens well…now let’s start the experiment…you may feel a bit of pain…”

“No wait-“

During her ranting Scarlet had brought out Drs Equipment as Nightmare picked up a scalpel trailing it down Sunny’s stomach softly not cutting it yet.

“You see…I want to know how those four came to you when you were in trouble are you really connected…”

“F…four what do you mean four?”

“He must have erased your memory how mean of you to forget…”

“I don’t care right now just let me go please” She pleaded out again as her heart was racing really fast

“Sorry can’t let that happen…no matter what…”

 Nightmare then dragged the small knife up her stomach cutting it open as she felt pain throughout her body. She struggled a lot wanting this to end, she felt light headed as she was shaking and sweating. Scarlet had given her a cloth to bite down on. Tears strolled down her cheek as he was checking inside of her body to find anything strange within her.

“It…hurts…someone…save me please…Kris…mother…” She wished for in her head

Nightmare then stitched her stomach back up all the way to her chest. Scarlet pulled out the cloth from Sunny’s mouth.

“Nothing seems different then how so…”

The mirrors around them smashed as Scarlet looked around seeing a man standing; she went over to punch him but to only punch the glass. Smashing it blood ran down her hand. The man was now standing by Sunny’s side looking down at her and then he turned his head towards Nightmare showing such rage within his eyes.

“How dare you!”

The mirrors around them smashed as he yelled out, sunny watched him as she didn’t realize such a room they were in. The man then put his hand out but Nightmare jumped back putting that black scarf in the way, the reason why because shards of glass shot out his hands flying towards Nightmare. Once those shards touched the scarf it faded away into thin air. Nightmare grinned gently as he then faded away himself with Scarlet. The other man looked down at Sunny placing his hands on her cheeks trying to keep her awake by tapping her cheeks lightly; he was worried just like the rest of them worried about her.

“Don’t worry you haven’t lost much blood…that bastard…”

“…Nnn…t…thank you…” She stuttered looking up at him

Sunny closed her eyes and then woke up back in her bed as she sat up yelling out in pain. Her mother came in to check on her, she asked what was wrong but Sunny shook her head to not worry her. It was now morning Sunny got up getting ready for school; she walked down feeling a bit dizzy, she ate her food and then headed off to school on her own after texting Kris she will meet him there.

“Ah it hurt so much…that …nightmares are meant to scare people not hurt them so bad…” She thought in her head.

Kris was texting Sunny that he was not going to be in today due to going for a week on holiday but he said his friend was going to be looking after her. She did not read the text because she was too busy still thinking about this Nightmare and scarlet.

“Aish how long is Kris going to be seriously…I want to go inside…that moron”

“Hello? Are you Sunny?”

Sunny looked back seeing a boy with blond hair, he smiled gently at her as he put his hand out to shake hers. Sunny shook his hand asking who he was.

“Strange I thought Kris told you? Did he not send a text?”

“Huh? Oh?! Let me check”

Getting out her phone now she checked the last message she got and then put her phone away.

“A…ah sorry…it’s nice to meet you um?”

“Luhan call me Luhan it is nice to meet you too” 

“How come Kris had to go?”

“I am not sure but don’t worry he has already filled me in”

He smiled gently once again as the two walked in, the other students did stare at him wondering who he was. Was he a new student did he just transfer. Sunny walked in but Luhan waited outside because the teacher called him in after to introduce himself.

“Hello I am Luhan a friend of Kris, and will be a guardian towards Sunny. So girls don’t worry nothing is going on.”

“What?! Why would he even say that oh this idiot why Kris Why! I can even imagine his grin right now that meanie!” She yelled out in her head wanting to pull her hair.

Luhan sat down next to her and smiled as he began to do his work while she did as well. Sunny then went for her lunch and was followed by Luhan as they eventually where eating together. She looked at his hand and noticed a tattoo.

“Did it hurt?”

“Huh?” he questioned back in confusion

“Did the tattoo hurt on your hand?”

“Oh…not really but didn’t you notice one on Kris hand?”

“Yes I did but he said it never hurt at all”

“Right…ah! Sunny do you want to come after school to the arcades? I am meeting up with my friends and Kris told me you will get along very fast.”

“Hmm sure”

 During the day sunny went to the nurse’s office to rest because of the pain she still had. She looked out the window everyone walking about talking as she sighed gently, Sunny lifted up her shirt seeing the stiches’ still there. She heard a gasp and saw the nurse standing there.

“Oh my god what happen to you dear!”

“I eh…had an operation…” She said quietly not wanting to tell the truth…

“Why did you not inform the school about it?”

“Eh I did not really want to say…sorry”

“Next time say ok we should have at least heard from your mother.”

“Oh ok…well I should be going I seem a bit better now…” She said while putting her shirt down

Sunny got up and bowed down after grabbing her bag leaving, it was after school and she met up with Luhan and they both walked to town and stood on the escalators.

“How was the nurses office?”

“Pretty good I just had a short rest that’s all”

“Cool also if you see a lot of guys don’t worry they are my friends who like to mess around in the arcade I know Kris doesn’t talk much about them but I will introduce them to you.”

“There must be a lot of them I hope I remember” She laughed gently

As they made it to the top Sunny felt her stomach tighten up like she was getting worried about how these people will think of her. She then saw a bunch of guys running around in the arcade having a go at the games and being up in each other’s faces.

“Hey guys! I brought Sunny please be nice to her ok”

“H…hello…”

“Oh right from right to left Chanyeol, Kai, Do, Suho, Sehun, Baekhyun, Tao, Chen, Xiumin and Lay

“Nice to meet you” They all said at once and then carried on playing

“Aish…these guys its ok you will get use to them soon.”

“Ok…”

Sunny then wondered about as she noticed no one playing a game as she picked up the gun and began to shoot at the enemies getting a pretty good score for her first time. She then heard someone from behind who was as tall as Kris.

“Nice score I see you beat mine already”

“Eh…um yeah..?”

“Tao is my name but you already know that haha.”

“Ah right Luhan just introduced you and two of you are pretty tall just like Kris.”

“Mm want to go against me in basketball?”

“Ehh…sure”

She was not sure if she had a chance against him but went on ahead and picked up the ball as she looked at the net, Sunny began to shoot and at least got 3 in but she looked at Tao seeing he got the ball in 5 times already. Tao looked at her and grinned evilly knowing he would win.

“Ah so not fair you did this on purpose”

“Did not!”

“Rematch now!” she demanded

They both glared at one another and heard a buzz sound as they began to throw the ball into the hoop. In the end Sunny eventually won after 10 rematches.

“Hah! I knew I could win!” she said while lifting both her arms in the air

“Heh ok, ok Ya Luhan Hyung your girlfriend is really fun.”

“She is not my girlfriend, He is not my boyfriend!” they both said filling the entire room

The rest of the guys looked at Sunny and went over to her as Kai put an arm around her, She shoved his arm off and shook her head.

“You are not my type sorry flirt”

“Who said I was going to flirt if you are that easy to believe me.”

“Sorry I did not know you where that clever.”

“Wow she knows what she is saying.” Lay said while smiling softly

“Luhan are you the oldest or something here?”

“No Xiumin hyung is older than me.”

“What really? Baby face?” she looked shocked at how adorable Xiumin looked yet knowing he was the oldest

 “Tell us one thing do you like anyone then?” Chanyeol said out while grinning

“Eh Not really I don’t seem to get on with love relationship”

“Not even with Kris?” D.O said resting his arm on her shoulder

“Eh…well-“

She was cut off when a group of guys came into the arcade shoving Luhan back, she looked at them confused wondering what they wanted. She walked over to Luhan as she was going to ask but he put his arm out.

“Sunny come back…” Tao called her back worried

“What is it you guys want huh? Didn’t last time stop you?”

The guys told Luhan where to meet as he looked back at the rest remembering last time and was not sure but the guys agreed knowing what they will do if something bad was going to happen. The guys went leaving Sunny behind but she secretly followed them and made it to an abandon building. She then felt a hand touch and looked behind her seeing Sehun.

“Ah…you found me…”

“No doubt if you noticed I did not follow the guys but I followed you, I noticed the sad look on your face.”

“I can’t help it…” She looked down sadly

“If you can fight then come on ahead if you cannot then stay hidden.” He patted her shoulder while saying so

 Sehun walked of ahead resting his hands in his pockets as Sunny watched. She thought about it and ran towards him catching up. They both walked in and the rest looked at Sehun and then at Sunny shocked.

“What are you doing here!” Luhan yelled out at her

“I…want to help! I don’t care I don’t want to see anyone hurt! But I will protect!” 

                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Author: And that is all wow. Will Sunny be brave enough to fight and protect? She just met these guys but got the feeling to help after hearing what Sehun said... what will happen next will they defete these bad guys or fail like the last time getting hurt...stayed tuned  3 2 1 see ya soon~