Chapter 6 Am i something evil...is there something wrong with me...?

My Beastly Shadows

Author: Sorry for the long wait i kind of forgot...hehe dont hate me >3<. but yeah here is the next chapter enjoyyy i will soon upload the next one so dont worry

 

Sunny clicked her tongue and sighed in frustration as she got up and left home, she tried to figure out but ran around looking for a bunch of guys together fighting or hurt. She stopped and began to think up some possible places for them to be.

“Aish this is too hard.”

“They are at the park towards your west side just a few miles away from here.”

“Huh ah Dongwoon…”

“Mm…you don’t seem happy to hear from me but they are towards that area.”

“Sorry I just want to see my friends but thank you.”

Dongwoon sighed gently but showed a little smile watching her run on ahead to protect. She finally made it panting as she held onto her knees looking down but then back up at them. “Guys!” Sunny yelled out, she saw them lying on the floor groaning in pain. She went over to them and got down helping D.O up a little.

“What happen here? Where is Kris?”

“He is the one who attacked us…but he ran off bleeding go find him hurry…”

“What about you guys…”

“It is ok leave us here just go find Kris.”

“O…ok” She worried within her tone

As she left she began to look for Kris while using her flashlight from her phone, she looked around and was lost.

“O…Oi D…Dongwoon…I need help…”

“North east at you’re not secret so called hideout.”

“Hey! But yeah thank you…”

Dongwoon nodded and watched her leave again sitting at the top of the lamppost as he sighed gently looking up at the night sky.

“We are not going to help?”

“Not really we need to see how this Kris will react and see if he turns out like Luhan.”

“Yes…” he looked down in disappointment

Kris was sitting by the river clenching his fists panting heavily, he felt like his chest was going to be ripped out by something. He wasn’t sure what was going on this pain he has never felt was burning his skin.

“What the …is going on with me…it can’t be like Luhan right…”

He growled even more as he stood up punching his fist into a tree trunk, he heard rustling from behind turning his head as he saw a figure panting gently.

“Kris are you ok! What is going on…?”

“Sunny no don’t come here!” he screamed in his head

“Kris what is going on…?”

She wanted an answer but only hears stuttering, it was like Kris could not even speak back to her. Going towards him now she reached out for him but felt a hand slap hers away.

“Kris have you become like Luhan?”

Kris looked at her as he backed away but then stopped; his hair covered his red eyes as he ran forward towards her. Sunny fell back but then got up as she began to run away, she wasn’t sure what she was doing but her body was moving by itself her mind had gone blank.

“Sunny! Sorry!” He yelled out

She stopped and looked back at him but was grabbed by the neck. She felt her back forcefully slammed up against the wall, her feet were not even touching the ground.

“Ah Kris this is not you…control yourself please! I don’t want you turning out like Luhan!”

“W…what…?”

“He is being hurt to control! Please Kris no!”

His grip tightened showing how angry he was, she felt something sharp dig into her skin slightly as it stung. It felt like knives but thicker.

“Kris…calm down or it will be too late…”

“Shut up! you are so annoying! As always and this is happening to me! I just wish I never met you, you just can’t get out my way”

Sunny looked down at him as quivered, she felt hurt after hearing what he said. All she wanted was to help him to stop this from happening. It was too late she was losing oxygen, Sunny just lost hope as her arm’s dropped.

“Guess we should help.”

“You fly down but don’t kill him.”

“Got it.”

Gikwang was here this time as he flew down in his eagle form with a very high speed slicing something off, Kris yelled out loud as he gripped onto his arm seeing his hand being sliced up to his wrist being sliced off. Gikwang then changed back as he caught a hold of Sunny.

“Sorry but we don’t like you hurting her…”

A voice said from behind Kris, he watched the taller one turn around as he shoved his fist into his chest. Kris coughed up blood due to the strength of this person causing his ribs to break. Kris fell to his knees and then to the ground lying their passed out

“Wasn’t that a bit too much?”

“Sorry I can’t control my strength…”

“Yoseob Hyung you need to loosen up” He chuckled

“Ok no more kidding around we got to get these two out of here…”

They both nodded and faded away into the darkness…Sunny woke up first coughing as she held onto her chest looking around finding herself in the same room. She got up and walked out looking down the hallway both left and right.

“Kris…Kris!” she worried within her tone

“D…Dongwoon tell me where he is please…please don’t tell me he is here…”

“Sorry he is south east getting treated and his hand is being fixed”

“His hand…what happen to it…?”

“Gikwang cut it off to save you…” 

“Cut it off! tch…Kris is my friend…I don’t care what he said but damn it!”

In anger and frustration she punched the wall while looking down and went the direction he had told her but he followed. Sunny made it to the room and walked in seeing Kris with a blindfold on and a gas mask to keep him asleep. She looked down his arm seeing his hand being stitched back on but noticed the person wearing a mask and having some strange black thread.

“How is this going to help…?”

“The black thread will sink into his skin and fade away so she is reattaching it to him; it is like healing but more medical then magical.”

“Oh…well I better go wait outside…I might just be annoying him…”

She took her leave and waited outside. During her wait she was tapped on the head by an object. Sunny yelped a little in pain as she looked up seeing Junhyung, letting out a sigh she really did not want to see him.

“So you going to sit out here and cry like a baby?”

“Shut up does it look like I am crying?”

She hissed out in anger as he wrapped the handle of his stick around her neck pulling her face closer to his. He then moved it away seeing she was standing up now. Instead of talking he waked her legs and then arms to make them straight.

“Ah!”

“Good when speaking to people who are older than you it’s better to stand up than sitting down being rude.”

“Tch…whatever...” She muttered

“Ok don’t be so rude.” He said while smacking her head.

“Ah…tch…”

“Now this Kris will not remember what had happened but those words will forever remain in your heart. So if I where you just forget what he said and be there for him…”

He was done speaking and then turned away walking off leaving her there to think what to do, Sunny sighed softly to herself and sat back down holding her head in her hands.

“It is Kris after all and he didn’t mean those words right…he was just angry and I got in the way…”

Sunny got up and trailed her eyes towards the door walking over to it. She opened the door seeing Kris sit up but he still had the blindfold on, Sunny sat down on a stool next to him.

“Kris how are you feeling…”

“A bit better just wondering where is this place?”

“Hold up let me take your blindfold of.”

She reached around his head and took it off. When she took it off she saw his blooded red eyes and saw hatred. Sunny looked down not wanting eye contact but the next thing she knew was being against the floor pinned down with teeth digging into her neck.

“Ah! Kris! Let go that hurts!” She yelled out while struggling

“I can’t! Sunny please help me!” He screamed in his head

“Sunny you are the trigger to their beastly powers.”

Hyunseung was by the door. He clicked his fingers as black chains bound around Kris’s neck, arms and legs.  Sunny lay there on the floor watching Kris being into the wall. Hyunseung ran over to her as he saw blood trickle down her neck.

“Don’t worry it was a small bite.”

“Small bite…heh” She snickered softly

Hyunseung picked her up calling back the healer; she stitched up the wound while sunny was still awake but allowed her to bite down onto something.

“Ugh this hurts…” she groaned in her head.

Once the healer was done she left the room leaving the two alone.

“O…Oi Hyunseung what did you mean trigger…?”

“well I am not sure…when Luhan was fighting he saw you all hurt and it triggered but he was going towards you…but with Kris it was different you were nowhere near him but he saw you and attacked…”

“Am I something evil…is there something wrong with me?” 

 

Author: And that is is, now Sunny thinks that there is something wrong with her is this true is she trigger or not? stay tuned for the next chapter~