Chapter 7

XOXO

Sujung waited till Sumin fall alseep on her bed. 

I can't let this happen to you. I can't just watch and wait when my sister is suffering like this. I'll make everything right for you Sumin. Sujung kissed Sumin's forehead and went to Jungmin's house.

"Mom I'm not hungry. Please let me be alone today." I heard when I heard a knock knock on the door. 

"Sujung is here. She said she wants to talk to you." Mom said from the other side of the door. 

Huh?! What the hell? What should I do?  Should I let her in? I can't say anything because my mom is here. Maybe I should keep the door open.

I unlocked the door. A sad looking Sujung came into my room and closed the door when my mom went away.

"Look Sujung, if you are here to-"

"Sit down!" She commanded. Okay that Sujung is really scary.  So I obeyed her and saton the bed.

She sat on a chair and looked me in the eyes as if to find something. 

Look away! Look away! I'm trying!  I was battling with my subconscious. That was very strong Sujung. Very strong.

"What did I do?" I mentally slapped myself.  Why did you ask that you idiot?

"You know it better than anyone else Jungmin. It’s the reason why Sumin is like that. It’s the reason my sister is suffering. ”  She replied. 

“ I thought you love her. She loves you too and you know that very well.  Was her love not enough for you Jungmin? Was she not enough for you? And I agree if she declined your offer for an . You guys are still young for that."

Oh my god! Not her too! Of course, this is her sister. 

"Noona. I'm telling you, that was not me. I would never do that to my Sumin. I can't love another person. I can't even think of any other person because I'm in love with her. I love Sumin  so much noona! And no. I never imagined doing it with her. At least not now.  Please believe me noona. I wasn't even there that day in that party at that time. I went early because I had dancing practices with the hyungs. Please believe me!  That's the truth." 

Sujung kept looking at me for a while. I guess it was to see whether I'm lying or not. Then she stood up and wiped my tears. Only then I realized that I have been crying and was holding Sujung's hands. 

"I believe you. I will also make Sumin believe you again. I will try my best. But you should know Jungmin, once the trust is broken, it is very hard to believe someone again.  Especially your loved ones.  So you will have to give Sumin some time. And show her your love again. I know she's ignoring you.  But you have to try. I can't bear to see my sister suffering.  Also you. You're like my brother. I want to see you two happy and laughing again." She patted my head.

I was relieved when she said that she believes me. At least one person does. Especially when it's Sujung. She can convince Sumin. I felt like a huge weight was lifted from my shoulders. 

"Thank you Sujung. Thank you very much for believing me." I exclaimed.

She smiled. "Sleep now. Let’s think of a way to convince Sumin tomorrow. Goodnight."

She went out of the room. What happened to that crazy Sujung?

"Oh and by the way.  That was all acting. I was trying to hook you two up really soon. Because it was obvious for everyone that you two like each other even though you two were dumb. Goodnight." She said that as if she read my mind. 

I smiled and crawled to the bed happily because npw Sujung will be helping me to befriend Sumin again.


Heyyy it has been more than a year since i updated this. Not only this fic. Every other ongoing fics of me. Life was crazy. I'm having holidays now. Hopefully I'll be able to update this ☺