Chapter 5

XOXO

Help you? you want me to help you to confess to your love? NO! How can I help you without getting hurt?

I love you Jungmin~ah! I love you ever since I know what love is! And yet you want me to help you to confess to her?

I gave a sad smile. "S-sure." I stuttered. I have to do this, even though it hurts like hell. He's my best friend. i should be happy for him. If he's happy, I'm happy.

He shook his head. "No! You can't help me with this."

What the hell?! I just forced myself to say yes to him and now he's saying I can't help him? Then why did he wanted me to help him in the first place?!!!

"Come on! I can help you with this. Who is this girl who stole my prince charming's heart?" I quickly covered my mouth. Did I just say my prince charming?! I mentally slapped myself.

I gave a fake cough. "I mean... our prince charming. You know, everyone say that to you." I added quickly.

"So, who is it?"

He chuckled. well, at least he's kinda relieved now.

"really? I'm your prince charming?" He asked emphasizing the word 'your'.

"Uhh... Su-jung... Su-jung called you that. I just calling that." I tried to reason.

"You know I can tell you when you're lying." he said giggling.

"I am not lying. ask from her!"

"Like that's ever gonna happen. You know she's weird around me these days. And you know that I will not go to her to ask that." he scoffed.

"You really know how to change the topic. Answer me Su-min. Am i really your prince charming?" he asked coming close to me. I stepped back to make distance.

This is awkward. This is really awkward. I never wanted this to happen. I just got found out. What if he kept teasing me for the rest of my life saying this to others? I sure will die in embarrassment.

I stepped backward until I hit the railing.

There's no where to run. I have no place to go. Surrender my heart, body and soul.

Suddenly the song popped to my mind.

Jungmin stepped near me until we can feel each others breath. My heart started to pound crazily inside my ribcage.

He came closer and tugged my loose hair behind my ear and caressed my face. I gulped.

"If I'm your prince charming, will you be my princess?" he whispered.

I gasped. I'm sure my eyes widened like I saw a ghost.

But before I even answer him, I felt something cold touching my lips. My eyes widened more that I thought it will come out of my sockets.

Jungmin broke the kiss. "I'm sorry if this is too soon for you. but I can't hold it anymore. Trust me I tried to hold this back for a little more. But I can't. Su-min, I love you. I love you ever since I know the meaning of the word love. I love you so much that I can't hold it anymore. I'll die if I do that. I promise I will never make you regret this. Su-min, will you be my girlfriend?"


Here's an update after a long long long time. sorry for not updating. my mind have been hibernating. didn't have any ideas for this one. Enjoy! :D