Chapter 1

XOXO

I put my book aside and got down from my bed to see who's tapping on my window. I went near my window to see Jungmin frowning at me.

I broke into laughter as soon as I saw his face. It made him more angrier. Aish this stupid person! He won't even let me read my book!

I opened my window, "Whae?! I have been reading the best part!..." I started.

"I don't mind what you are reading.Just TURN OFF YOUR RADIO!!!" he shouted and closed the window furiously.

"Pfftt.....such a prince!Who are you to order me!" I mumbled and turned the volume high laughing to myself. It's still 8 o'clock and he wants to sleep.

What a nut-case!

 

"Yah! I told you to turn off your radio! I'm trying to get some sleep." Jungmin shouted again.

"Who are you to order me? Why do I wanna do what you say?" I shouted back.

My sister who is next to my room and who's head over heels for Jungmin heard our quarrel; came to my room and turned off the radio.

"Mianhae Jungmin~ah, sumin is kinda..." Jungmin closed the window. "Ah, Jungmin~ah!" Sujung cried.

I chuckled. "Oh, poor Sujung. Her loving prince charming didn't even glance at her" I teased.

"Eonnie, can't you see he's not interested in you" I said.

"No! I will make him like me!" Sujong broke into tears. She ran to her room and slammed the door.

Sumin you stupid girl! Why did you say that? It's too harsh! How can you hurt your sister like that? I cursed myself.

I have to apologize from her. I went to her room.

"Eonnie I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I really am sorry!"  She didn't even look at me but kept crying.

"Sujung. Listen to me. I am so sorry. I didn't mean it. Sujung!"

"You GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! Don't you ever sujung me! I hate you!!"

 

At this time my parents are not home. If they were here, we won't be able to fight like this. No, there won't be a chance for us to fight.

If they were here, I won't turn on the radio's volume to the maximum. Then that Jungmin won't scream to turn it off. My sister wouldn't have come to turn it off. I wouldn't have . NONE OF THIS WILL HAPPEN IF THEY WERE HERE!!!

"Sujung, I will make it up to you! I'm sorry"

"How? How are you going to make it up to me?"

"Ah, I don't know. Maybe...... I'll give up my room for you?"

She looked at me. "You'd do that for me?" she asked;surprised. I shrugged. I have no intention in staying in that room facing to that 'prince charming'.

Sujung jumped from the bed and gave me big hug. "Thank you, thank you,thank you. Thank you a million times."

Though she's one year older than me, when it comes to Jungmin, she acts like a child.

"Go meet your prince charming" I chuckeld seeing her running out of the room.

"Jungmin~ah! Jungmin~ah!!" she screamed.