Chapter 2

XOXO

"Jungmin~ah! Jungmin~ah!!"

Aish. Who's that? It can't be Sumin. She never does that. Oh then it must be her sister. What's her name?.... Sujung.

Aish that girl. She's older than me! Why is she coming after me?!

"Jungmin~ah! Jungmin~ah!!"

Aigoo. WHAT THE HELL!! What does she want? She won't let me sleep if I didn't talk with her.

Oh I'm going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

I went near the window lazily.

"Whae?!" I asked angrily.

Ha ha. She seemed to be shocked by my accent. Well done. Keep doing that.

"Why are you angry with me? I even turned the radio off for you"

I rolled my eyes. "Oh well, thank you"

"Jungmin~ah, good news! Sumin won't be bothering you anymore. Because I'M going to live in this room starting tomorrow." she said happily.

I gasped. WHAT THE.............

"What do you mean you live in that room? You exchanged your rooms?"

She nodded happily. "Jungmin~ah, why are you acting like you've seen a ghost?"

I couldn't even breath. I felt my lungs are screaming for oxygen. But it's hard to inhale. I felt like toxic air is all around me.

I slowly closed my window and returned to my bed.

"Jungmin~ah! Jungmin~ah!! Good night!" Sujung yelled.

Ya, good night for me. How can this night be good, when I heard the bad news?

How come Sumin do this to me? She already knows that I don't like Sujung ever since she started acting weird.

Beep my phone rang. Who's messaging?

Sumin!

Buwahahahaha...... Revenge is sooo sweet Jungmin :D :D :D

Njoy ur life with Sujung!! :D

Huh! So you're seeking revenge huh, Sumin?

I can imagine Sumin laughing for what happened to me. You planned this, don't you Sumin? But you're wrong Sumin. I already told you.

Sumin, I really am sry. I know u're hurt. Bt I already told u it's not me. How can u not trust ur best frnd? I hit send.

Come on Sumin~ah! Reply! Reply! Reply! 5 minutes! It's been 5 minutes! Reply!

Beep

Finally!!

Best frnd? Oh plz.... If u're my best frnd, u wouldn't do this 2 me. How can I trust u when I saw it? N plz don't reply. Dont msg me ever again. We're no longer frnds

Sumin~ah! Don't do this to your best friend.

Come on, I even yelled at you. You have to yell me back. And you saw that I am frustrsted. You have to calm down your friend when he's angry as you always did.