nine.

Apartment 1508

Chanyeol still couldn’t believe about the fact that he just found out yesterday. Sulli already had a fiancée. A ing fiancée. Chanyeol still couldn’t understand Why Sulli keep trying to attract him. Substantively, What was Sulli’s motif to do all of this things? Did she just want to fool his feeling around?

Today no one was in the apartment. Kris and Nana told him that they wanted to go meet Nana’s friend and Chanyeol knew that their intention was just go dating. Chanyeol had no doubt about it. Lizzy told him that she wanted to go shopping for their dinner and Chanyeol really wanted to accompany her if he didn’t remember about he still had a lot of works to do. Sulli was gone since early morning, no one knew where in the hell did she go.

And that thing made Chanyeol wondered. Why she had to go in the early morning like that?

Chanyeol decided to not heed it and just focus on the works which he had to finish this week. His boss already warned him about his laziness and lateness these days, he also told him that he could fire Chanyeol anytime he wants if he keeps acting like this. Didn’t want to lose his job which he works on this three years, although he didn’t want to, Chanyeol was being forced to do it. Chanyeol wasn’t the typical of guy who like to work hard, he prefers a kind of job which make him feel relax and doesn’t consume much of his time. Until now, he still wonders why he chose this job.

Suddenly, there was a loud sound of a closing door which made Chanyeol’s attention inadvertently shifted. He peeked through his working desk to see who was coming.

Sulli.

And she wasn’t alone. A guy followed behind her.

“Please, listen to me this one time!” the guy behind Sulli shouted, knocking the door like crazy and tried to get Sulli’s attention. Chanyeol could her Sulli’s crying from his desk.

“Go! I don’t want to see you again!” Then, Sulli slid down the door; she brought her knees up to her chest and started crying like there was no end. Chanyeol who heard all of the couple’s fight finally decided to show up and cheered Sulli up.

Sulli lifted her head when she realized Chanyeol’s presence. Quickly, she wiped her tears and forced a smile to faint on her lips. She didn’t want Chanyeol to see her cry. “What?” She asked innocently as if there was nothing happened.

Chanyeol just kept quiet; instead he squatted down so he could see Sulli’s face in a better way. “I don’t know what’s going on between you and your fiancée, but you can tell me everything if you want to. I am willing to hear it and give you some advices for your problem.” Sulli looked surprise when she found out that Chanyeol knew she has a fiancée. “How do you…?” Chanyeol just smiled, he brought his index finger up to his lips. “I will explain it to you later. Now, you better tell me what happen between you and your fiancée.”

In the end, Sulli obeyed what Chanyeol said to her. She told him all of her problem with Minho from a to z. occasionally, she dripped her tears, but she quickly wiped it and smiled.

All of this actually happened when Minho’s ex-girlfriend, Krystal, suddenly showed up on the day when they busily fitting their wedding dress. Minho looked so happy when Krystal came, he even able to ignore Sulli because he was too busy chatting with Krystal. And of course being his fiancée, Sulli was pissed off when she saw that. At first, she just let Minho chatting with Krystal because they were already broke up and there was nothing happened between them.

Not until Sulli found Minho and Krystal kissing.

She was really furious, she wanted to cancel her engagement but Minho didn’t let her, the same with her parents. Because of that, when Kris asked her to help him running his and Nana’s plan, she immediately agreed to it. She told to herself that she must get rid of Minho. Forgetting Minho who was being with her this two years was indeed hard, but she had to try it. And then, when Minho suddenly came to her life again, the painfulness which she felt when she found her fiancée kissing someone who was not her also came.

After telling her story, her tears cracked up again. She covered her face with both of her hands, didn’t want Chanyeol to see her like this. Chanyeol just kept quiet; sometimes he would ruffle Sulli’s hair, trying to calm the crying girl. He had to admit that he also pitied the girl. A girl like Sulli didn’t deserve to be threaten like this. Subconsciously, he also felt furious toward Minho. Minho didn’t deserve a heartwarming girl like Sulli.

Not too long after that, a sound of a closing door could be heard again. Chanyeol peeked again just to find Lizzy who just came from her grocery shopping with a guy. Chanyeol puckered his eyebrow, he never saw this guy before. Is he a friend of Lizzy?

Curious, Chanyeol asked, “Yah, Park Lizzy. Who is he?”

Lizzy who just finished putting off her shoes looked up to Chanyeol and then turned to the guy behind him. “He’s someone whom Sulli know. He sat in front of the door for a long time, so I told him to come in.” Hearing that, Sulli turned her head. She could see her fiancée, Choi Minho, stood awkwardly behind the door. He cracked a smile when his eyes met Sulli’s.

“What do you want? Did I ask you to go away just now?” Sulli asked cynically. Lizzy who knew nothing could only frown, looked at Chanyeol confusedly. The guy whom she looked at just shook his head and motioned her to approach him.

Once Lizzy just a few feet away from him, Chanyeol grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from those two. “I-I will leave you two alone, so you better talk this out nicely, kay? And Sulli, maybe this is just some misunderstanding. Listen to his explanation first.” And with that, he dragged Lizzy to his room, locked their selves in the room as they eavesdropped what the couple were talking about.

“Who is he?” Lizzy asked when they finally in Chanyeol’s room.

“Sulli’s fiancée.”

Lizzy looked surprise. “She already has a fiancée? Then why did she still want to-“ before Lizzy could finish her words, Chanyeol already covered with his hands. Lizzy struggled to get loose, but Chanyeol just didn’t let her. Not having any choice, she bit Chanyeol’s hand and made the guy screamed in pain. “Yah, what the hell did you just do?!” Chanyeol said in dejected. Lizzy didn’t answer anything, she opened Chanyeol’s door slightly and peeked the couple’s conversation.

Lizzy could see those two stood in front of each other, in which Sulli looked really furious meanwhile Minho looked really awkward. “Please, just let me explain first…”

Sulli scoffed. “What can I hear? It was obvious that you kissed Krystal. Why do you even bother to explain it to me? You’re cheating behind me, Choi Minho!”

“I am not cheating! I just helped Krystal.”

Sulli chuckled dryly, it was obvious that she hooted him. “What kind of help? You helped her losing her ity?”

“I helped her canceling her engagement with her fiancée. You know that Krystal’s parents really like to set up their daughter, right?” Sulli became quiet when she heard Minho’s explanation. What Minho just said was indeed right, the said guy once told her that Krystal was being set up with Someone she didn’t like.

Seeing Sulli didn’t give any respond to that, Minho approached her. “Now, do you believe me?” he asked softly as he lifted Sulli’s chin so that the girl could look at him. He could see tears started running down on his fiancee’s cheek, but this time Sulli smiled and nodded. After that, the short hair girl hugged him and continued to cry. Minho just kept quiet as he her hair gently, kissed her head briefly before resting his chin on top of her head.

In the room, Lizzy snorted in dejected.

“Oh, great. Why are they flirting when they know that we’re in here?”

“They think we aren’t eavesing drop them.”

“But still-“ Before Lizzy got the change to finish her words, Chanyeol cut her off.

“So do you want to flirt also?” hearing Chanyeol’s question, Lizzy flustered. She didn’t realize that she actually ended up being alone in the room with Chanyeol. Pronto, a blush crept up into her cheek, her face felt so hot.

Lizzy just laughed awkwardly while fanning herself with her hands. “Wow, this room is so hot.” Lizzy averted her gaze, didn’t have any braveness to look at Chanyeol who was looking at her intensely. With some hesitation, she glanced at Chanyeol. The guy was still looking at her. “W-what?”

Chanyeol didn’t answer, but he leaned his face closer to Lizzy. The girl was nervous; she stepped back awkwardly to avoid Chanyeol and his teasing gaze. “W-what are you going to do Chanyeol?”

Chanyeol tilted his head, a smirk appeared on his face. That thing made Lizzy blushed even more. She looked down to the floor so she didn’t have to face Chanyeol, however, the guy lifted her chin up and now she had to look at Chanyeol’s intens gaze. Lizzy gulped.

Couldn’t do anything, Lizzy just let it be when Chanyeol got closer and closer to her until there was just a few centi away.

‘We’re hoooome!” Nana shouted loudly from outside which made Lizzy pushed Chanyeol away and quickly went out from their hiding place. Her face was still deep red when she met Nana who brought a lot of things in her bag.

“Lizzy-ya, what’s wrong with your face? Why are you blushing like that? And… who is he?” Nana asked as she pointed Minho who still hugged Sulli tightly. Kris who followed after was starled to see Minho was in his apartment. “Yah, Choi Minho.”  

Minho turned to look at Kris, his smile widened as he greeted the Chinese guy back. “Yo, ge. Long time no see.” Minho immediately hugged him and the said guy hugged back. “Why did you come?” Kris asked in curiosity. Once again, Minho smiled before replying, “I came here to fetch Sulli. We have to finish our wedding preparation. The deadline is coming.” Kris nodded in understanding.

“Then, you will go home now?” Kris asked again. The couple nodded with a bright smile on their face. Kris flashed a smile then offered himself to accompany them to the front door. Nana decided to ignore that thing and went to her room to organized her newly things.

And now, there were only Chanyeol and Lizzy. Silence once again filled the atmosphere between them.

“I better go to-“ Chanyeol held her hand even before Lizzy could walk away. The girl swallowed something; she took a glance at Chanyeol nervously. Confused what should she do next.

Chanyeol pulled Lizzy’s body close to him and quickly kissed her lips gently. Lizzy widened her eyes in shock after realizing what Chanyeol just did to her because she didn’t expect him to do something like that. For a while, Lizzy didn’t respond Chanyeol’s movement on her lips. However, after a moment of kissing, she finally gave up and kissed the boy back. Their lips were dancing on each other perfectly before Chanyeol got a change to slip his tongue inside Lizzy’s cavern and deepened the kiss. Lizzy who got a shock at Chanyeol’s movement quickly pulled away and looked at Chanyeol as she panted.

“Why did you do that?” Lizzy still could not control her breathing.

“What do you mean? I did that because I like you. I already like you even before you confessed to me.”


hello, everyone. i am so sorry for the super late update ;AA; i keep having wroter block /sobs.

anyway, the next chapter will be the last chapter

subscribe, comment or upvote maybe? ;)