two.

Apartment 1508

word count ; 2.079

After hearing what Yoon halmoni said, as soon as they reached their room, another fights happened between Chanyeol and Lizzy. Again. But this time, Kris and Nana could just keep silent and watched the two fights to each other because the situation was bad enough for them to separate the two. Even though Nana had to admit that she was kind of happy with Yoon halmoni’s suggestion. The fact that she would living in the same room with Kris made her happy. Nana couldn’t deny it but she was sure she had that kind of feeling for Kris.

“isn’t this good? We share this room together” said Kris along with the smile on his face. Nana nodded in agreement while approaching Lizzy, held the girl’s shoulder and dragged her out of the room.

Lizzy rebelled. She didn’t want Nana to intrude her unfinished fights with Park Chanyeol. There were still so much words that didn’t come out from yet. “why are you dragging me out? I haven’t finished yet.”

“and you’re not done yet with your things on the car. They want to be carried by YOU” uttered Nana, still dragging Lizzy to the parking.

Lizzy wagged tongue but didn’t fight back again. Seemed like Nanas word is absolute. Even though she was kind of angry with her best friend but it was true anyway. Her things were surely a lot. And Nana didn’t want to give a to take care of both her things and Lizzy’s just because Lizzy still have a fight to do. And now that she thinks about it. Her many things maybe couldnt  loaded in the apartment since the lack of space between her and Nana and Chanyeol and Kris.

“this is your thing and this one. The total is around seven. Carry all these things quickly and I will take care of my own things” said nana as she took out all of their things. Lizzy could only opened widely when she saw how many her things is. Maybe she shouldn’t brought it all.

Today will gonna be a long day for her.

Lizzy began to carry the first box, but as soon as she carried it she was already that dead tired because the box is surely heavy. She had to take a rest a lot on the way because the heaviness she couldn’t help. As she rested, she glanced at Nana. The blond girl was carrying all of her box with the help of Kris, the boy that has been so clingy to Nana this past hours. He even carried all of the box meanwhile Nana just carried the light one. And there she was.. had to struggle with the all of box and the unbearable tiredness.

“this is not fair!” Lizzy yelled as soon as she finished with the first box meanwhile Nana had already finished it all and now she could relax with a cup of a tea with Kris. Nana looked at Lizzy, her best friend was surely tired if she looked by the way her sweat drop down from her forehead.

Chanyeol himself was sitting on the couch, being all lazy while he watched some shows on the tv and he suddenly felt a little bit annoyed because of all Lizzy’s tantrum. “so noisy” Chanyeol murmured to himself as he scratched his ear.

“excuse me? What did you say just now? NOISY?” looked like Lizzy overheard what Chanyeol said.

“yeah, you’re really NOISY. I cant help it but feel annoyed because of all your unimportant tantrum. Just do what you have to do and carry all your in box to here!” said Chanyeol in annoyance, he didn’t even look at Lizzy. His eyes were still focus on the tv, watching her favorite group, no other than 2NE1, performing on stage.

And Kris, to him and Nana’s safety, already pushed the girl towards the balcony. Even before their fights happen again for the nth time of this day, Kris already knew it so he dragged Nana out from all the crazy people in the room. And balcony was his choice.

Well, the balcony was not as good as the one in most high-class apartment but the balcony was good enough for them to see the whole seoul from the fifth floor. And besides of these all, it really safe from all Chanyeol Lizzy’s fights so they just could hear some words coming from Lizzy and the rest were unheard.

“woaa.. the scenery is really beautiful! I don’t know in this apartment can provides this kind of view. Its really beautiful, really!” said Nana as soon as she reached the balcony. Kris just smiled while giving her the remain tea.

“I know right? I sisnt know it too until I scanned through the room and found this. I never saw such a beautiful view like this before. I just found it”

“it will be really beautiful if we see this in night. The city lamps will irradiate each Seoul’s corner”

“do you want to see it? Lets go to this balcony again at night and we’ll get to see how will its look. So.. dou you want to or not?” kris suggested. Nana nodded happily. The sad day just became a happy day for Nana all thanks to Kris and his suggestion. She never thought the boy would come with something like that. It was just.. unpredictable. And suddenly she forgot about how frustrating Chanyeol and Lizzy are.

***

After being separated by Nana and Kris, finally Lizzy could calm herself down and done carrying all her box with Kris and Nana’s help (all thanks to Lizzy’s nagging) meanwhile Chanyeol didn’t give a and rejected it when Kris asked him to help out too because he thinks your things is your things and I don’t care with your things at all. To be honest, hearing that only made Lizzy became so mad at the boy. She even wish some witch come to the apartment and bring Chanyeol along with her for dinner.  

Well, but its only happens on fairytale which she regreted the most.

Feeling tired, Lizzy sat on the couch, joined Chanyeol to watch television. Some random girlgroups danced around showing the world their not-so-hot (that’s what Lizzy think) thighs and acted all cute in front of camera. Watching the group did all that random things made Lizzy sick. Could not hold it any longer, the girl changed the channel to Running Man.

“what are you doing? dont you see i still watch it!” protested Chanyeol when Lizzy already changed his favorite channel.

“that girls are making me sick!” Lizzy didn’t want to lose.

“just say that you’re envying them because you cant act like they do! They’re really cute and adorable then look at you, bungling!”

Lizzy got really mad at the boy after she heard what he said. To show Chanyeol that she could act cute too, she stood in front of Chanyeol, kneeled down and started to show the boy her aegyo.

“1 + 1 gwiyomi, 2 + 2 gwiyomi, 3+3 gwiyo….” But before Lizzy could even finished it, Chanyeol already pushed the girl’s body away from him. He galred at the girl with some disgusting look. “what are you doing? you’re making me sick”

“im showing you my aegyo, you said that im a sloppy girl, right? But I can proof it to you that I do have aegyo, even better than all your girls on tv!”

“your aegyo is disgusting” said Chanyeol as he got up from the couch. Losing his feel to watch tv again. “oh, and one more. Don’t even try to sit on my couch. You will spread your virus on my couch and I don’t want it.” He added before dragging Kris out of the apartment.

Meanwhile Lizzy herself grumbled angrily because she was sure that she couldn’t bear it for a really long time if she’s stuck with chanyeol all the time. That boy successfully made herself mad on the first day they met. She threw her shoes to the balcony angrily meanwhile nana could only looked at her best friend, atucally felt sorry for her.

“just be patient. You never meet a bastard like him, don’t you? Maybe it’s a test for you” said Nana, trying to calm her down. But the best friend could only stay silent and even messed her hair up in frustration.

“you know what? If killing someone isn’t forbidden. I would kill that guy any minutes”

***

That night, as what Kris promised to her, Nana secretly came out from her room, leaving Lizzy alone. Furthermore, the sleeping girl wouldn’t even wake up with all the noisy sound except her own alarm. So Nana didn’t have to struggle just to come out from the room.

As soon as she came out, Nana found Kris making some hot chocolate in the kitchen. He looked so cool like that, Nana had to admit. The blond guy realized Nana’s presence as the girl approached him. He smiled at Nana and gave her the hot chocolate that he just made. Kris made two cups on purpose so they could share it considering that the weather was so cold at night and the balcony probably really cold right now. Nana muttered a thank you before she sipped it.

“wanna go out now? But its probably really cold” said kris while glancing toward the balcony.

“ah, I left my jacket in the room…. Wait. Let me go get it” Nana said as she got up to get her jacket before kris held her. Nana looked at the boy in confusion.

“you don’t have to, you will wake Lizzy up”

“but Li…”

“I’ll share this jacket with you. One for two. How?” Nana couldn’t help but agreed to what Kris said. She never got this kind of affection from her previous boyfriend. No wonder if she acted strangely in front of the Canadian boy as Kris grabbed her hand and walked to the balcony.

Nana had to admit that the weather was so cold in the night and she’s freezing right now. But the scenery was not a joke. Nana never knew that Seoul could look this pretty and beautiful at night. She already knew that Seoul is a beautiful city but never imagined to be this beautiful. Nana even opened widely. She felt so happy as she put her hands on the railing.

“you’re right. Its so beautiful” said Nana happily. Kris answered it with a smile. He didn’t know why but he felt happy too when he saw the girl beside him smiled happily. Subsconsciously, Kris put his hand around Nana’s waist, hugged the girl tightly.

But of course, Nana aware of what kris did to her. Her face became all red. And there were this warm vibrations all over her body. Some weird feeling. She tried to ignore that feeling with filling the silence between them. “you know? I will become crazy if I stay with the two trouble makers for a long time”

“by you mean trouble makers… is it Chanyeol and Lizzy?” Nana nodded. She gave a long sigh. “I feel that those two will never be a good friend seeing their first meeting. You watched it yourself. Its like a great war just moved to our room” she added. Kris could only laughed when he heard Nana’s comment but somehow he agreed to what Nana said. Things will never be fine if those two keep doing this.

“how about we plan something so that they can get along well?” suggested Kris suddenly. Nana looked at the boy confusedly. Clearly seen that the girl didn’t believe that there’s a plan to make the trouble makers get along well. Except if Yoon halmoni finally find a room for two of them to live.

“what plan? I thinks thre’s no plan to make these two get along”

“oh of course there is” said Kris again, drew his face close to Nana’s face, making the girl blushed. She even took her face away from Kris to hide her red face.

“a-and it is…..”

Kris smiled, “make they fall in love with each other” Nana lifted her face up to meet the boy’s beautiful eyes. Her eyes was like give the boy ‘i-totally-agree-with-your-incredible-plan’ look. In the end, they smiled to each other while thinking when they should start that amazing plan because they couldn’t wait any longer to start it.


hello again! the second chapter is up /throws conffeti/ lol no. i added more Krina bc i know you all just love krina and their sweet moment /slapped.

/whispers/ but actually me tho ;;

im so excited because from next chapter onwards we get to see krina's plan to make chanliz fall in love with each other and yeah... im really excited to write the next chappie but sadly college is starting ; A ; so maybe i will update once or (if im not too busy) twice a week. im so sorry ;;

anyhow, how's the chap? is it good or not? or you can give me some ideas for next chap! c:

subscribe, comment or even upvote maybe? ;)