five.

Apartment 1508

Word Count ; 2.035

The night when Nana and Kris finally arrived and opened the apartment’s door for the two people who were waiting for it, Lizzy immediately laid her body on Chanyeol’s couch. Usually the owner of the couch would ended up being angry at her and ordered her to flee but this time was different. Chanyeol just let Lizzy and he even sat beside the girl. Nana and Kris who were watching the change of their behavior could only giggles knowing the fact that their plan was a success. At least, they didnt fight again.

“Seems like our plan is going well” Nana said as she smiled. Kris answered it with a nod.

“I think we should move to our next plan” said Nana again while opened a bunch of documents which she brought all day long today. That documents include all of her plan to make Chanyeol and Lizzy fall in love with each other.

Kris could only watched when the blond girl pointed a document entitled “Jealousy”. He didint think it was the right time to do that plan or not because he think that do the plan now was a little bit too fast. “Are you sure about that?” Kris asked worriedly.

Nana looked at the boy in front of her, she smiled as she clicked her finger. “Not until i ask what Lizzy feel towards Chanyeol tonight”

With that answer, Kris knew Nana would do her best.

***

When Nana asked Lizzy after she made sure that Kris was already pulled Chanyeol in to their room, Lizzy just sighed. She scratched the back of her neck feeling not sure about her feeling for him. “I dont know” that was the only three words which Lizzy could say.

“Are you sure? But why i feel like your relationship with him is getting better today? What did you two today? Im sure you didnt fight all day long, right?” Nana asked, lying to her bestfriend. She must do it wether she wants it or not so that Lizzy didnt get suspicious on her. This was the only way. Although she already knew what the two were doing today.

“We just had a walk... and its true that we didnt fight that much today. He treated me nicely, especially when Myungsoo suddenly appeared in front of us with his new girlfriend. Chanyeol guarded me and told him lie that he was my boyfriend. Im really confused. Im really confused with my own feeling. Today was really different, i was like going on walk with another person... not Chanyeol” Lizzy looked really congused when she told Nana her concern.

Deep in Nana’s heart, she felt really happy. Nana indeed expected that Lizzy felt something different towards Chanyeol. Maybe this was really the right time to move to their next plan.

Nana patted Lizzy’s shoulder, feeling sympathy towards her bestfriend. This was the second time she saw her bestfriend acted like this after what happened to her when she fell in love with Myungsoo. She acted the same, but this time she think it got worst. That time she told Nana too that she was really confused with her feeling, how Myungsoo acted so nicely, so gently which made her heart about to explode, how she didnt know how to act in front of Myungsoo. This was the same. The difference was just that Lizzy felt the same towards another person that not Myungsoo.

“Maybe you should convice your feeling” Nana suggested.

“What if he dont feel the same way as me? What if all he that did to me today is for one day only? What if tomorrow he will be the Chanyeol that i once know? The Chanyeol that always tease me to death? How am i going to convice my feeling if he act like that tomorrow?”

Nana could only fell silence. She never think about Chanyeol’s feeling. It was indeed a good news that Lizzy felt the change of her feeling towards the said boy, but how about the boy? Nana silently cursed on her heart because she never realized that probability. In a rush, she texted Kris, telling the boy to delay the plan first.

After a couple of minutes, Kris answered with an ‘Okay’

While she heard Lizzy telling her all of her concern, her mind was not focus. The only way to know what Chanyeol felt towards Lizzy was making Kris ask him. But she realized that Chanyeol isnt the type of people that always telling his concern to other people (Like what Kris said one day). Maybe with some forces, Kris would get what they want from the boy. But she still felt unsure.

Nana could only hope Chanyeol would feel the same way as Lizzy.

***

The day after, when Lizzy woke up without the help of her alarm, she found her bestfriend were not on her bed. Lizzy wondered where did Nana go in this early morning. That was not like Nana usually do. Lizzy got up from her bed, opened her bedroom’s door and again, she found that the apartment was empty. Nobody’s there.

Maybe Chanyeol is in the bathroom again, Lizzy thought.

She was about to open the bathroom’s door, but she couldn’t help but feeling afraid if Chanyeol was really in the bathroom. She didnt want to make any noise again when their realtionship were getting better. So in the end, Lizzy decided to just wait and sat on the couch.

Ten minutes, nobody came.

Twenty minutes, naught.

Thirty minutes, Lizzy brave herself to enter the bathroom. She pushed the door and found nothing. Lizzy wondered again where’s everybody go leaving her alone in the apartment.

Feeling hungry, she went to the kitchen.

She pulled the refrigerator door open and found some apples and a bottle of mayonaise. Maybe apple salad was a good choice for her breakfast today. When she prepared the ingredients for her apple salad, the bell rang. Someone was came. Lizzy wondered who was it and why this someone came in this early morning.

“Can i help you?” asked her when she opened the door and found Chanyeol’s face was just in front of her, his lips almost touched her lips. Lizzy immediately pulled away to hide her reddened face and Chanyeol did the same. The two were not expected this accident to be happened at a time like that. While kept her head down, Lizzy asked “Where did you go?”

Chanyeol scratched his head, “I have something to do. sorry for surprising you” with that, Chanyeol rushed in, leaving Lizzy dumbfounded.

Lizzy was still in her place, felt her face became warmer and warmer again in each seconds. She never felt like this before. Even the moment when she still with Myungsoo.

“You’re making salad?” Chanyeol’s words made Lizzy woke up from her daydreaming. She quickly approached Chanyeol who dipped his finger in the mayonaise that Lizzy just made. With a little bit rough, She expelled Chanyeol’s naught finger to not interupt her work. Chanyeol pouted, “Im hungry” said him with some miserable voice.

Lizzy glanced at him with no mercy. She tried to act as usual but failed miserably because Chanyeol acted all cute in front of her. Maybe usually she would hit Chanyeol’s cute face and told him to not act like that but today she could only bowed her head to hide her reddened face.

“If you want, i’ll make you one too” hearing that, Chanyeol jumped in happiness.

And accidentally, he hugged her. “Thank you very much! You’re so kind”

Lizzy felt like she just flied away to heaven. She immediately threw away her heartbeat and quickly made salad for the two of them.

She didnt know how to spend the rest of the day if her heart being like this.

***

Nana sat in a cafe, sipped her coffee and scanned the room. It was clear that she waited for someone to come. Not too long after that, Kris came with a cup of tea in his hand. The boy smiled to Nana before he shifted to his seat.

“Where’s your sister?” asked Nana.

“I told you, she’s not my sister”

“But still, you know her”

Kris groaned, feeling defeated. “She’s on her way here. But are you really sure with this plan? Don’t you think its too soon? And if im not wrong, i thought yesterday you texted me to delayed this plan first?” Nana just smirked.

“I talked to Lizzy last night. And yeah, i have to admit she’s feeling confuse with her feeling and that’s why i need to do this plan soon to make Lizzy realize her feeling. Im so sure she fall in love with Chanyeol but she doesnt realize it yet”

“But maybe now in the apartment they’re having a fight again”

“....Im not thinking about that”

 

But apparently, Kris was right.

In the apartment, Lizzy and Chanyeol fought again. Seemed like the two of them didnt want to lose. And you know what? They fought for an unimportant reason. Or maybe they shouldnt fight just because of that.

“Your salad taste bad. Too much mayonaise on it” Chanyeol curled and stucked his tongue out.

“Well, im sorry if my salad taste but the ingredients in the refrigerator that i could only found were only this. Nobody’s want to buy something for the refrigerator” Lizzy didn’t want to lose, she tried to tease Chanyeol.

“Im sorry, but did you just tell me that everything is my fault? Do you mean.... that im the one who responsible to buy all the things for the refrigerator? Do you think i know what to buy? Do you want me to fill that damn refrigerator with 100 bottles of beer?”

Lizzy regreted herself for letting her heart pumped rapidly before. she should not have feeling that way towards the annoying boy. Because, once annoying, Chanyeol will be forever annoying.

“You’re annoying” Lizzy pouted. And without her knowing, when Chanyeol saw her pouted like that, he bowed his head deeply, tried to hide his face that became all red because of shyness.

“Im not going to eat it. I will find myself an expensive and nice breakfast outside. And YOU” he pointed Lizzy’s nose. “Dont come with me. i dont want my peaceful breakfast time become so noisy because of you and your tantrum”

With that, Chanyeol left Lizzy alone with her salad. Lizzy could only snorted and continued her breakfast. She didnt even care about Park Chanyeol. Although, she had to admit that the beat in her heart was still there.

And what Lizzy didn’t know, as soon Chanyeol closed the door from outside, he smiled happily. Seeing how Lizzy would act to respond all his tease was really an enjoyable sight to him.

***

Kris and Nana went back to their apartment after they met the person whom they want to meet. Nana glanced at Kris, gave the blond guy a look which said that everything will be okay. Kris could only hope. Meanwhile, behind them, a girl with 170 centimeters tall, milky white skin and short hair was following them. She looked like every man’s ideal type. Even Kris was sure Chanyeol would felt spellbound when he met her.

And this girl was the one that they expected to give a success on their next plan.

They asked her to flirt with Chanyeol and see if Lizzy will feel jealous or not. If she feel jealous, that’s mean that Lizzy really felt in love with Chanyeol and if not... well, Nana already prepared another plan.

Nana opened her apartment door and found Lizzy was too occupied with her salad meanwhile Chanyeol was nowhere in sight. Nana wondered where did the other man go.

“Where’s Chanyeol?” asked Nana to Lizzy, surprised the girl.

Lizzy turned around to see her bestfriend. “He’s having breakfast in another place” then, her glance turned to the girl who stood behind Nana and Kris. “Who’s her?”

Nana smiled. The plan started from now on. “Oh, she’s Kris’s cousin. She want to stay here for several nights”

The girl move to the front and bowed to Lizzy, “Hello, my name is Choi Sulli” said her with a smile.


this chapter is surely horrible. i didnt know what to write so i just write whatever came in my mind. face palmed.

so many grammatical errors, english isnt my mother tongue so i demand your understanding.

i wont update any chapter next week since i have to do some college stuff and it means i will be so busy next week /sobs. im sorry again.

subscribe, comment or even upvote maybe? ;)