four.

Apartment 1508

word count ; 2.157

 

Lizzy could not believe this. Chanyeol lost their apartment key and now they got stuck outside because Kris will be home at least at 6 in the evening because he still had a lot of work to do. Spending five minutes with Park Chanyeol is already like a hell for Lizzy, and now she had to spend the rest of the day with the said guy. She was so sure she could not bear it longer than 5 seconds.

“where do you want to go? Looks like we have to wait for a long time” Chanyeol asked gently. Lizzy was a little bit surprised when she heard the way Chanyeol just talked to her. That was the first time Chanyeol ever did something gentle to her since their first meeting. Although she believe this will not last for long.

“ I want to go to the zoo” answered Lizzy.

“oh, you want to meet your twin”

Lizzy already felt Chanyeol was going to say something annoying again. So, she asked, “who?”

“monkey”

And that was right just like she predicted, Chanyeol was making fun of her less than 2 minutes since the gentle Chanyeol acted in front of her. Park Chanyeol wont never act nice to her less than 10 seconds. Feeling irritated by the boy, Lizzy kicked Chanyeol’s , making the said boy screamed right after then gave Lizzy a death glare. But she just acted all innocent like nothing happened. “you…” Chanyeol growled.

“what?” asked Lizzy innocently, or maybe, acted all innocent.

Chanyeol didn’t aswer anything but he made a hand gesture as if he was going to cut off Lizzy’s head, tried to threaten the said girl. Unfortunately, Lizzy was not that kind of ‘scared-of-everything’ girl so, being all ignorant she is, she put her tongue out then walked in front of Chanyeol, leaving the boy dumb founded.

“just see, you lil bastard…” Chanyeol grumbled before he followed Lizzy behind.

***

 It took them ten minutes before they reach the zoo, after bought themselves two tickets, they immediately walked in and was greeted by a certain baby tiger. Lizzy found it really adorable while Chanyeol found it terrify. Lizzy tried to carry the baby tiger after she got permission from the keeper and she started to play with the baby. Chanyeol himself was already stood far far far away from Lizzy so that he didn’t have to interact with the baby because he really scared of it.

“hey, Moko. Look at him. What a coward” said Lizzy to Moko (the baby tiger’s name) as she pointed Chanyeol who still stood far far far away from her and the carried baby tiger, watching them had fun alone.

“how about.... we approach him, Moko-ya?” Lizzy started to approach the said boy, made the boy scampered away from Lizzy. Watching the boy’s reaction, Lizzy laughed histerically. She didnt even know that Chanyeol was a total coward. She think that Chanyeol is some brave guy who dont get scared easily. But seemed like she was wrong. Chanyeol was really scared of the cute little baby tiger.

After returned the baby tiger to its tamer, Lizzy approached Chanyeol once again, without the baby tiger. She still laughed loudly thanks to Chanyeol’s surprising reaction. Meanwhile the boy who being laughed at could just snorted, could not accepted the fact that Lizzy just laughed at him. “you’ll see.. i will take my revenge”

Lizzy smirked. “are you sure you can? Im not afraid of anything”

“definitely” said Chanyeol in excitement before continued to walk to the peacock’s stall.

Once they reached, the peacock was widening its beautiful tail feather, making the two person in front of it amazed by its attractiveness. Lizzy herself never get a change to see peacock in person so she got all excited when the peacock walked around, showing them its tail feather. She even clapped her hands watching the peacock because she was so amazed.

“first time seeing a peacock?” asked Chanyeol which Lizzy answered with a big nod and a bright smile.

“what a hick” Chanyeol sneered at the girl which made Lizzy became mad again with Chanyeol’s behavior. He always makes trouble when her mood is good like now.

Fretfully, she kicked Chanyeol’s once again. Chanyeol could not help but screamed at the top of his lungs, drew all of the visitor’s attention. Some kids even took more attention to Chanyeol rather than the peacock.

“cant you not kick my for just a day” Chanyeol complained as he his in pain.

“Because you’re so irritating that’s why I kick your ” answered Lizzy lightly.

Then, Chanyeol asked Lizzy to go to Monkey’s stall which Chanyeol always say that it was Lizzy’s long lost twin on their way to its stall. And once they reached the stall, Chanyeol screamed histerically as he pointed one of the monkey and said that it was Lizzy, calling the monkey who hanged around in a tree as Lizzy. Lizzy could only snorted and could not do anything to take revenge to the boy. Too tired to reck of Chanyeol. So she could only watch helplessly when Chanyeol kept teasing her.

Not too far from them, stood near the giraffe’s stall are Kris and Nana, watching every movement that Chanyeol and Lizzy made.

“they should do something romantic instead of it” said Nana, feeling dejected.

“what do you expected from them? They always like this since their first meet” Kris said which made Nana became more irritated.

“that’s the reason why we do this to them. I want them to fall in love with each other, not to mock at each other”

“this is just the start, everything needs a progress. We have to wait calmly” Kris said again as he Nana’s hair gently which made Nana’s face reddened so fast.

In this two days, she received so many sweet treatment from Kris. Of course that thing made Nana became all happy remember that Nana was a girl who do loves sweet treatment so much.

Suddenly, Nana caught a familiar face between the crowd. A familiar face who observed Lizzy from a far distance. He knew that guy. Nana became all panic. She didn’t want her bestfriend know that her ex-boyfriend was here, moreover, with his new girlfriend. She didn’t want the guy bring back the pain that Lizzy keep for two years.

But it was too late. The guy started to approach Lizzy. Arm in arm with her girlfriend, calling Lizzy’s name gently, making the said girl turned to them.

Kim Myungsoo.

Lizzy was taken aback when she heard Myungsoo’s voice calling her name out. Moreover, with a girl beside him, Lizzy felt more heartbroken. She knew that deep in her heart, she could not forget about Myungsoo completely. There’s still a part of her heart that wanting Myungsoo back, wanting Myungsoo to be her boyfriend again. But all the hope that she keep for this two years were all gone as Myungsoo came. With her new girlfriend.

Chanyeol who looked at Lizzy’s expression when she meet the handsome guy in front of them began to wonder what the relationship between Lizzy and the unknown guy.

“Lizzy-ya” called Myungsoo with his usual smile.

Lizzy forced herself to smile, eventhough it was really hard for her to smile when your unforgettable ex-boyfriend came again with her new girlfriend.

“you come here too?” asked Myungsoo ignoring Lizzy’s broken heart expression. The girl could only cracked a smile. Fought the urge to cry in front of Myungsoo.

“your boyfriend?” asked Myungsoo when he realized Chanyeol’s existence between them. When Lizzy was about to say no, suddenly Chanyeol interrupted as he entangled his arm on Lizzy’s. Smiling sweetly at Myungsoo, Chanyeol said, “yes, we’re dating for about two months”

Myungsoo nodded in understanding. “I thought you cant forget me yet”

Of course stupid, Lizzy thought. But she could not speak it out. She was too afraid to speak, moreover with a new girlfriend that stood just beside the said guy.

“of course not. Lizzy is happy with me. Right, jagi?” said Chanyeol as he nudged Lizzy, trying to ask the girl to work together. The nudged girl could only silent and nodded, looked at Myungsoo with her plain face. Myungsoo smiled happily. “thank god if you really forget me. I thought you cant forget me. Im a little bit worried with it this few days. Ah, I must go, have fun, Lizzy-ya” said Myungsoo as he bid them goodbye.

As soon as Myungsoo and his girlfriend’s body gone with the crowd, Lizzy started to cry. She realized that she still could not forget the guy and the fact that Myungsoo getting himself a girlfriend was making Lizzy’s thought became all messed up. As a gentlemen, Chanyeol hugged Lizzy. But the said girl began to cry more and more in Chanyeol’s chest, pressing her face harder against Chanyeol’s chest, letting her cry to its content.

Meanwhile, once again not too far away from them, Kris and Nana were watching them. Nana herself was already biting her lips, tried really hard not to scream very loudly because of her overflowing happiness. She didn’t know that Myungsoo’s presence would made Chanyeol acted sweetly toward Lizzy which was a rare sight to them, while Kris was trying to calm the girl beside her down because Nana jerked her foot on the ground excitedly.

“if only Myungsoo came out from the first time!” said Nana in excitement.

“well…”

“aaaah, look! They’re huggiiiiing!”

“Nana-ya…”

“oh my gosh, now they’re holding eact other haaands!”

“listen…”

“Kris, look! Chanyeol is Lizzy’s head!”

Could not bear it anymore, Kris cupped Nana’s face, making the blond girl faced him. “You’re being too excited” said Kris making Nana blushed furiously because the distance between her face and Kris’s face were so close. Nana immediately bowed her head, tried to hide her redden face. “I think we should move to the next plan” Nana said awkwardly as she got up, started to follow Chanyeol and Lizzy who just walked out through the exit gate.

***

Chanyeol invited Lizzy to his favorite park in the city as soon as they walked out from the zoo. The park was placed not too far from the zoo so they only need five minutes to get there. Lizzy had to admit that Chanyeol’s favorite park is indeed a pretty place with less people on it and some confortable athmosphere when they got there. The fact that only a few people visited the park made the place looked like it was made only for the two.

Well, although they didn’t realize two person’s presence behind them.

The two decided to sit under the big tree there as they enjoyed the wind who hit their face comfortably. Silence started to fill the athmosphere after none of them were willing to start a conversation. But the silence in the air had something comfortable on it.

Not too long after that, Chanyeol started to crave something on the tree. Something that looked like some japanesse symbol and Lizzy herself didn’t know what the guy was trying to crave. “what are you craving?” asked Lizzy in curiousity. Chanyeol didn’t answer anything before he finished his craving.

“this is a japanesse symbol. The only symbol which I can crave. My mother tought me how to do it” Chanyeol answered as soon as he finished his craving.

“what the meaning?” Lizzy asked again, became more curious.

“beauty”

“ah, you crave it for me?” Lizzy joked. Chanyeol just snorted, of course he didn’t agree to what Lizzy just said. “in your wish” Chanyeol as he began to the girl’s head gently. Eventhough Chanyeol usually has this disguting look plastered on his face every time Lizzy said something confident about herself, but now, he gave her a gentle look. That was Chanyeol’s very first time did a really sweet thing towards the girl. Lizzy herself was feel a little bit amazed seeing how Chanyeol treat her nicely and sweetly when usually he is such a brat and always do something annoying towards her. But deep in her heart, she felt happy because Chanyeol had change his attitude. It began to change every Lizzy’s thought about Park Chanyeol.

Chanyeol got up from his sit, “maybe it’s the right time to go home. Its near 6 right now” said Chanyeol as he helped Lizzy got up from her sit. But, accidentically, Lizzy slipped and she fell just right on top of Chanyeol’s body. Their bodies touched and their lips were separated only by a few centi, in conclusion, they nearly kissed. Lizzy got up quickly with a really red face platered on her and so did Chanyeol. Both of them didn’t know what to do after that accident happened to them.

“eung.. just forget about that incident… lets just go home” Chanyeol said nervously which Lizzy answered with a shy nod.


hey there, finally an update for this week, yeay.

okay, first i think this chapter was a total disaster. i want to make their first date romantic but still had a little bit comedic scene on it but turned like it wasnt going to be as my expected so yea... i just presented you all my another failed chapter u____u

how'd you think? did i lack something on it? i need your opinion D:

and for those who became curious of the symbol that Chanyeol made, this is the symbol

a simple one but i still do not know how to write it otl im not japanesse and im not majoring it

oh yeah, i made a new poster for this fic too. you probably saw that on the foreword. i tried to make gif poster pmsl

anyway welcome new subscribers! hope you enjoy my story as much as i enjoy it myself lol

subscribe, comment or even upvote maybe? ;)