three.

Apartment 1508

word count ; 2.212

The day after, Lizzy woke up thanks to some weird sounds coming from the bathroom. It was so weird.  That was the first time she woke up because some sounds that wasn’t come from her alarm. Lizzy noticed that Nana wasn’t on her bed, she must be woke up already. Maybe she’s the one in the bathroom, Lizzy thought. The girl got up from her bed, hair was still a mess but Lizzy didn’t seem like she give a about it. She walked out from her room, only to find nobody’s home.

“where’s everyone?” she muttered, still half a sleep. She brought her teddy bear doll with her, the one she usually hugs when she sleep. She scanned the room, she searched in every corner of the room but she saw anybody. Neither Nana, Kris nor her senile enemy, Chanyeol. She wondered where’s everone go in this early morning.

Although, actually it was one of Kris and Nana’s plan to leave Chanyeol (in which Chanyeol was the one in the bathroom) and Lizzy alone in the apartment. They leaved them alone on purpose thanks to Nana’s idea.

Back to Lizzy, the only room that she didn’t search it yet was the bathroom. She was hesitant to go to the room because maybe the one in the bathroom wasn’t Nana and maybe someone else. Like kris maybe or the worse, Chanyeol. But, if she didn’t try it, she wouldn’t know who was in the bathroom. So, she dared to open the door, only to find her senile enemy, no other than Chanyeol, half and was about to his pants until Lizzy came out.

“KYAAAAA!!!”  as she hit Chanyeol with the teddt bear that she brought while screaming at the top of her lungs. The boy who was being hit was screaming in pain, begging Lizzy to stop hitting him but unfortunately for him, the girl didn’t seem like she heard what he said so he just kept being hit, hit and hit.

Once Lizzy could finally calm herself down, she just realized that she just made Chanyeol’s body all bruised while Chanyeol glaced at Lizzy angrily. It was clear on his face that he was really angry at the girl in front of him. “are you stupid? I am the one who should scream to you but why am I the one who being hit by YOU” scolded Chanyeol.

Of course, Lizzy didn’t want to just lose like that. “it was not my fault! It was your fault that you just tried to your pants infront of ME!” hearing Lizzy’s answer, Chanyeol could only shook his head. Facepalmed at the girl. Because he thinks that Lizzy is so stupid. He never meet a stupid girl like this in his entire life. “its my right to my pants or not, It is bathroom afterall! You’re the one who made mistake for not knock the door first! Have you heard the word knock?”

She couldn’t help it but acknowledge her fault. If she think about it again, it was clear that it was her mistake for not knocking the door first. Chanyeol had the right to angry at her. The girl finally left the bathroom without saying a single word because of shameness, she didn’t even say sorry to him. “you’re not going to apologize to me? Hey!” Chanyeol shouted out.

With a straight face, she said, “sorry”

“yah, its that your way to say sorry? Its not sincere at all!” uttered him again. This time, Lizzy turned around to face Chanyeol, and with a forced smile she said, “I am really sorry Sir Chanyeol , I really didn’t know that you’re the one in the bathroom and sorry because I dared to open the door without your permission first, and for not knocking first. Happy?” and with that, Lizzy left Chanyeol to  the kitchen, leaving the boy dumb founded.

In the kitchen, Lizzy opened the refrigerator only to find nothing’s in there. She sighed. She should have known they just moved here yesterday, she couldn’t expect anything to be perfect in just one day. But shewa really hungry and there’s no food to eat. Even one piece of cake. She checked the counter maybe there’s something like noodle cup or something like that but to her unfortunate, there was nothing inside.

With a hungry stomach, she sat on the sofa (didn’t care about Chanyeol’s threat at all) and watched tv, tried to shift the hungry feeling on her stomach. Not too long after that, she noticed Chanyeol already left the bathroom with his hair still wet. Lizzy had to admit that Chanyeol is indeed y and hot. Not to forget his arms that successfully occupied Lizzy’s mind completely. Moreover, with that wet hair, it was made Lizzy became so…….. attrached to him. If Only Chanyeol change his attitude maybe Lizzy will fall in love with him right now.

Chanyeol went straight to the Kitchen, same like Lizzy, he found nothing to eat. He sighed heavily and think to go out and find himself a breakfast. When he was about to leave, he saw Lizzy watched tv with some face that said to him that she was hungry to death. Although he didn’t want to ask her to accompany him to find some breakfast but he didn’t have a heart too to leave the girl alone in hunger.

“yah, I want to go out and find some breakfast. Do you want to come or not?” asked Chanyeol with a cool voice (well, he made it on purpose). Lizzy turned to him, stared at the boy happily. “are you serious?”

“of course I am serious. If you don’t want to come so yeah, I’ll just leave you alone here” said Chanyeol perfunctory as he prepared himself to go. “wait wait! I am in. just let me change my clothes first, okay? I don’t want to look like this. Give me five minutes” said Lizzy as she rushed to her shared bedroom with Nana.

***

Meanwhile, not too far from the apartment, Nana and kris were having their breakfast in a café while discussed about their next plan to make Chanyeol and Lizzy fall in love with each other because they think the first plan worked well. They even chose the seat in the corner so that Chanyeol and Lizzy wouldn’t notice them. This plan must remained a secret for those two to know.

“you sure this second plan will work? I feel this plan will be too fast for them. You should use this plan if Lizzy already acknowledge her feeling. I think its stiil too far for her to acknowledge it” Nana protested when Kris told her about the plan that he just made. Somehow, he think Nana was right.

Subconsciously, maybe because they were to busy planning their plan, they didn’t notice that Chanyeol and Lizzy had entered the café with a really loud voice.

“I already told you to wait for me! Why did you leave me?!” Lizzy’s loud voice filled the café, drew all of customers’s attention.

“I didn’t know you’re coming!”

“are you deaf? I already told tou WAIT for me! WAIT. FOR. ME! Don’t you have ears?”

“are you blind? I have this right here!” said Chanyeol as he pointed out his ears to Lizzy.

And their fight were continue until they ordered the food. Until the waitress didn’t know what to do to separate them. So, the poor waitress could only stared at them and their fight and wondered when will they order the food.

“I don’t like sushi. I wonder why are you choosing sushi for your breakfast. I never see someone eat sushi for breakfast” Chanyeol sneered again as he scanned the menu book.

“its my choice! The one who will eat it is me why do you have to complain at my choice. You’re not gonna eat it anyway. Cant you just shut up”

“afavdhatyadsnaha” to make Lizzy became more mad at him, Chanyeol started to mutter unknown words to make Lizzy went berserk. And that was right, after that Lizzy hit Chanyeol with the spoon on the table, made the said boy screamed loudly. Once again, drew all of customers’s attention.

Including Kris and Nana who were sitting in the corner.

“told ya, don’t use that plan yet” Kris nodded. And then, they continued busying themselves with all of these plans as they watched those two troublesome kids still fighting although they already ordered their food.

Kris could only shook his head.

Not too long after that, their order came. The waitress seemed like she was really afraid to deliver Chanyeol and Lizzy’s order because the aura around them were completely black. Not a good sign. Despite of the aura and all of that, she still delivered it although the response wasn’t that good.

“cant you eat normally?” Chanyeol protested again when he saw how Lizzy ate the sushi.

“problem with it?”

“yeah, this much” Chanyeol answered as he flung out his arms widely, made Lizzy stabbed her sushi with the fork in her hand hardly as if she stabbed Chanyeol’s heart with it.

Couldn’t hold it any longer, she pointed her fork in front of Chanyeol, her eyes were glancing at Chanyeol sharply. But Chanyeol just stay calmed and watched every Lizzy’s movement normally as if that was nothing to worry about. He even continued to eat his breakfast with ‘Lizzy-is-ready-to-kill-Park-Chanyeol-in-any-minutes’ situation. “you already made me beome this angry. Once again you make me mad, I will stab your head. Surely” Lizzy tried to threaten the boy. But the response that she accepted were just ‘hmmm’, ‘okay’, ‘whatever’. Not feeling afraid at all.

Meanwhile, “this plan has to be done fastly. I don’t want a cold blood war happen in my apartment” Kris whispered to Nana which the girl answered with a slight nod and never took her eyes from the two.

***

After the breakfast, Lizzy and Chanyeol decided to go home. The didn’t talk that much on their way home, silence filled the atmosphere. It was weird remembering that they always fight and blame each other. Subsconsciously, some two blondes were following them from behind. Looked like they’re ready with their second plan.

Kris, wearing a black hoodie and black mask turned to Nana asking her if it was a good plan or not. Nana just nodded. “you already know where Chanyeol usually sack his key, right? Lizzy is absolutely not the one who bring the key because she’s so sloppy.  Just pretend you’re lunge at themand grab the key” Kris still looked hesitant. “you sure he wont recognize me?” Nana nodded again. “he wont notice you completely. You’re wearing all this black clothing, who will recognize you. I even cant tell who you are!”

And with Nana’s support, Kris brave himself to approach Chanyeol and Lizzy. He started his action. He lunged at Chanyeol until the boy and the things on his pocket fell, and as Kris apologized to Chanyeol, he help the boy picked up all of his thing, including the key (but Kris didn’t give it back to Chanyeol of course). After that, they bid them good bye and left, approaching Nana who hide herself behind a pole.

“you got the key?” asked Nana excitedly. Kris smiled happily as he showed the key to Nana, making the girl became more excited. Nana jumped in happiness till she didn’t realize that she was hugging Kris. Kris blushed but smiled at Nana’s happiness. Tried to ignore the feeling in his heart.

Meanwhile, Chanyeol and Lizzy finally came to their apartment. Chanyeol searched his pocket only to find that the key wasn’t there. Reaalizing that the key was gone, Chanyeol began to panic. He searched it again but he found nothing.

“you lose the key? How stupid. Now we can go in all thanks to you and your stupidness” lizzy sneered.

“I didn’t lose it! It was fell!”

“what’s the difference, you still lose it. Now, how can we go in without the key?”

“I will ask kris you what time he will go home. Maybe he can help us” and Chanyeol called Kris immediately. Made sure when will his hyung go home and helped them go in.

“hello hyung! When will you go home?”

“at 6 in the evening. Why?” Kris answered on the other line. He knew that Chanyeol would call him as soon as he realize that he lost the key so he already prepared an answer so that Chanyeol could spend the rest of the day with Lizzy.

“hyung… I lost my key apartment. And now I cant go in. what am I supposed to do…”

“just hang out, spend your time in the city. You need some refreshing from all your tiring job, yeol. Ah, I need to go. Just enjoy this day. Bye” and with that, Kring hanged up the call.

Chanyeol couldn’t believe himself after he heard what Kris said to him. He looked at Lizzy, he looked so exhausted. “what’s wrong?” Lizzy asked in confusion. Chanyeol sighed heavily before answering, “I think we need to spend this day outdoor until 6 in the evening. Kris hyung will go home at that time. There’s nothing we can do about it”


hello again o/ finally an update for this week. i've been so busy with college sorry u__u

anyway, how'd you think about this chapter? is it good enough? i need your comment so i can know if im lacking at some part.

and guess what, the next chapter will be so much fun, chanliz's first date! yeay! (and with Krina stalk on them lol) so yeah im anticipating this one and try to write it asap so i can present you the next chapter faster. i hope so >_<

oh announcement, from today onwards, i will only update once a week. it will be either friday or saturday. depends on how fast i can write. thank you for your concern :)

subscribe, comment or even upvote maybe? ;)