eight.

Apartment 1508

Day One.

After the bet which Lizzy and Sulli made, Once Chanyeol came back from his discussion time with Kris and Nana, the two of them immediately rushed towards the poor guy. Chanyeol was surprised when he saw Sulli and Lizzy’s sudden attitude change; He could only stupefied as the two girls suddenly hugged him. Kris and Nana also didn’t think those two girls would do such a thing like that.

“W-waa... what’s going on here?” Chanyeol blinked innocently, looking at the girls who currently struggled to hug him.

Lizzy was the first one to lift her head up to him, looking at Chanyeol cutely and answered, “It’s nothing. I just miss you.” Lizzy’s answer successfully made flush creeping rapidly up his cheek. Chanyeol averted his gaze, hoping the latter would not see the pink colors on his cheek.

Unfortunately, Sulli saw it. She furrowed her eyebrows, absolutely didn’t feel happy with that view. Quickly, she tightened her grip on Chanyeol, making the latter gasps and turned to her confusedly.

Sulli pouted. “How about me, then?” Chanyeol could hear snorting Lizzy at the back, that guy stole a glance to her briefly.

Chanyeol scratched his unitchy head. With a grin, he answered, “Eung... do you miss me too?” Sulli nodded. Chanyeol forced to twist a smile upon his lips, or more likely, a stupid smile. “Well, I am very glad to know that both of you are missing me.”

Kris and Nana laughed. Chanyeol glared at them.

The two girls didn’t loose their grip on Chanyeol yet; that thing made Chanyeol barely moved his body freely. “Eung.. can you two let go of me? I can’t breath.” Within a second, they loose their grip. Chanyeol sighed in relief, at least he could move his body freely now.

“Well, i want to take a bath first.” Chanyeol said as he walked to the bathroom. Once they could not see those bodies of Chanyeol anymore, the two of them started fighting, making Kris and Nana surprised with the sudden fight. Once again.

“You flirty bastard!” Lizzy let out her anger.

“You’re the one who flirted with him first!” Sulli did not want to lose.

And those fights were still on until Chanyeol went out from the bathroom, Kris and Nana who watched their endless fight could only open their mouth into an ‘o’ shape widely and wondering what the hell is going on between those two? Why they suddenly act so aggressively towards Chanyeol? And this was the first time Nana saw Lizzy acted cutely in front of Chanyeol. It looked so ridiculous and adorable at the same time. Perhaps that was because it's been a long time since the last time Nana saw Lizzy’s cute side. She had to admit that she kind of miss that moment.

Moreover, the fact that she did it in front of Chanyeol just made her became so happy. That was a very rare moment to see remembering the fact that all of Chanyeol and Lizzy interactions were mostly fight, fight, and fight. So, how can Nana act cooly about that?

***

Dinner time was not good enough too, for Chanyeol. How could he eat his dinner calmly when there are two girls who were watching his every move, made sure he eats his dinner in the right way. For short, Chanyeol could not eat calmly all thanks to Sulli and Lizzy. He tried to send some telepathy message to Kris, but looked like it just wasting his time because the latter was currently busy flirting with his soon to be girlfriend, no other than Nana.

He reminded himself to kill Kris that night.

“Why are you stop eating?” Sulli asked when she noticed that Chanyeol didn’t continue his dinner. Chanyeol immediately snapped away his daydreaming, staring at Sulli stupidly. He could feel Lizzy was glaring at the latter. This was just like he’s currently watching another world war in his apartment, in which he was the one whom the girls fight for. And that sort of thing.... Was not good at all.

Chanyeol tried to smile calmly as if there’s nothing happen between those two. “Nothing, i just starled to see how close Kris ge and Nana are,” he tried to tease his gege, and it worked. The Chinese guy looked at him confusedly, so did Nana.

Instead of scolding the said guy, Kris back. “Are you jealous of me? Why don’t you go look for one? There are two girls who are currently fighting for your heart, you can choose whoever you want.” Chanyeol frozed. He could feel those two girls’s aura burning, willing to hear Chanyeol’s answer. Chanyeol swallowed his saliva nervously; he let out a light chuckle from his mouth.

“What are you talking about, ge? I don’t understand.” He tried to play innocent.

In witch his play immediately failed when Nana decided to also, the said girl even smirked when she did that.

“How can you don’t understand that? There are two girls who absolutely like you clearly, you can choose one, whoever you want to. It’s not hard at all.”

Chanyeol frozed again. This time, he looked at the said two girls in front of him nervously while the girls were looking at him earnestly, as if they tried to threaten the poor boy to not fool around with their feelings. That thing just made the situation became more though. He didn’t know what to do to face those two anymore, he could only wonder when will this worst situation end. Three days again? A week again? A month again? or maybe until Chanyeol choose one of them?

Well, if the answer is the last one, Chanyeol think he should commit suicide. He should end this thing faster.

Suddenly, Lizzy opened , telling the clueless three persons in front of her about the bet which she and Sulli just made, “The first thing i want to say is, Chanyeol, I, Park Lizzy really really like you. I like you to death.”

“I really really really like you too.” Sulli cut off. Lizzy glared at the short hair girl, didn’t look so happy when the latter cut her off.

The thing that Lizzy didn’t see was the blush on Chanyeol’s cheek and the guy, once again, tried to hide it with averting his gaze against Lizzy.

“Just like what you heard, this little bastard likes you too, so we made a bet.” Lizzy was idle for a moment before drawing some fresh air and continued, “Whoever can steal your heart, your attention, your love or whatever that is within three days is the winner. That’s why we do this.” Chanyeol just stayed quiet, listening to Lizzy’s explanation carefully. He didn’t give any comments afterwards. “It’s depend on you, though, but I hope you can choose one of us in the next three days.” With that, Lizzy continued to eat her dinner, leaving Chanyeol who still frozed in his seat; he tried to absorb Lizzy’s words.

Once the whole table became quiet again, Nana took this moment to whisper to Kris, “Hey, this isn’t going as our plan.” Kris turned from his plate, he tilted his head to Nana’s side and whispered back, “Maybe this isn’t going as our plan, but you know what? This thing is more interesting than our plan.”

Nana snorted, even though she had to admit that this thing was indeed more interesting than her plan. Who can predict that a girl like Lizzy would make such a bet for Park Chanyeol? This was the most rare moment which Nana saw from the said girl, knowing that Lizzy is not that type of girl who willing to do anything just to get her boy.

She thought Park Chanyeol successfully turned Lizzy’s behavior in a good way. Nana was really happy with that thought, at least she knows that Lizzy likes him sincerely.

***

After the dinner time, Chanyeol purposely asked Nana and Kris to have some conversations, more exactly, to discuss again remembering he didn’t expect to get these kind of treatments. That guy already made sure that both Sulli and Lizzy were in their own room, dreaming about something which he didn’t want to know.

Nana yawned; she looked really sleepy. “Why are you asking us to have a discussion at such a time like this? Don’t you see that I need some sleep?” Nana protested as she leaned her head onto Kris’s shoulder, letting the Chinese guy her hair gently. Chanyeol could only snort when he saw that view in front of him. Gross, he thought to himself.

“Don’t you see there’s a single man here?” Chanyeol protested back, making Nana opened her eyes and smirked teasingly. “Don’t you see there are two girls who are willing to have your heart?” Chanyeol groaned. He was here to ask those two to discuss about his problem, not to mock him.

“Whatever.” Nana and Kris laughed in unison, making Chanyeol’s desirability to put those two’s names on his said death note became larger.

“So, what do you want to discuss with us?” Kris changed the topic, much to Chanyeol’s relief.

“Of course it’s about the two girls whom I don’t really need to mention the names. I am really confused and don’t know what to do with them.”

“Why are you becoming confused by yourself when you already know that you like Lizzy, and not Sulli? Actually, there’s no need for them to make such a bet like that, you just have to end this thing quickly and boom~! Sulli will get her feet off from here.” Said Nana calmly, making Chanyeol glared at her as if he didn’t agree with Nana’s opinion.

Well, saying something is a lot easier rather than doing it.

“You don’t know.”

“I know.” Chanyeol snorted in his mind.

“How can I reject Sulli’s feeling? She threatens me so well within her staying here, and you know it yourself ge, I can’t reject someone’s feeling easily. I am afraid I will hurt her feelings. What should I do to reject her? I only have three days to do it for God’s sake!”

Nana could only shut and listened to every Chanyeol’s endless tantrum. She obviously let Kris to take care of Chanyeol’s problem because she think that the latter was so stupid. For her, rejecting someone’s feeling is as easy as eating an apple, moreover, if you want to reject some kind of girls like Sulli. You could only say sorry and the said girl would get out from this apartment angrily. Furthermore, after that incident happened, he would not get to see that anymore in which that would end with Lizzy’s happiness, and of course, her happiness.

All of that thing was of course because they don’t like Sulli, or more likely, hate her. Her departure from this apartment would make Lizzy happy to death. She didn’t want to see some roaming around in her apartment, it will bring some negative effects for the four of them.

“You can reject her in a good way. You can say, ‘sorry, but I already like Lizzy before you came here. I like Lizzy better than you. I am so sorry because i could not accept your feelings, i hope you will understand this.’ Furthermore, i heard that Sulli already has a fiancee, you can add that as an excuse.” Chanyeol frozed at his seat, so did Nana.

A fiancee?

Nana lift her head and stared at Kris confusedly. “What did you say just now? A fiancee?”

Kris nodded. “Did I not tell you yet? I called Sulli in the first place to help us accomplish our plan because she already has a fiancee, so i thought we will be fine, but seems like we’re not fine at all.”

Nana looked really angry now. She could not believe the fact which she just heard from Kris. Sulli is indeed a , no, she’s a , just like what Nana already predicted. “She already has a ing fiancee and now she tried to screw some lovely relationship? What a !” Chanyeol still frozed in his seat, he didn’t say anything on account of his shockness.

Then, if she already has a fiancee, why is she still hitting on me?

 Kris took out his cell phone from his pocket, showing Nana and Chanyeol a picture. Those two looked carefully, they could see a guy and a girl cuddle each other in the picture. Nana knew that the girl in the pictures was Sulli, meanwhile the guy who cuddled her was strange for her. He never saw the guy before, he must be Sulli’s fiancee.

“He is Sulli’s fiancee, Choi Minho. He’s a doctor and I heard they will get married next year.”

Chanyeol decided to keep quiet as he tried to think again about the fact which he just found out. Choi Minho is Sulli’s fiancee, he’s a doctor and they are currently planning their wedding next year.

Next year.


im so sorry for the late update >__< i've got a writer block again, damn ya writer block T_T

anyway, i made a new fic, its called wonderwall, this time is a krina fic. you can check it here.

subscribes, comments or even upvotes please? ;)