seven.

Apartment 1508

words count; 2.014

Kris could only bewildered when Nana told him about what just Sulli said to her. The boy absolutely didn’t expect if the short hair girl would fall in love with Park Chanyeol for real. Besides, Kris already told her not to really fall in love with Park Chanyeol, however, seemed like Sulli didn’t obey his order. Kris was like really really mad at her. Whole of their plan would be messed up if Chanyeol likes Sulli back. They won’t be able to make Chanyeol and Lizzy get together.

Likes Sulli back? Well, so this is the full story…

 

Kris sat silently as he listened to every Chanyeol’s words. There’s a bright smile which came out from Kris’s lips every time he heard what Chanyeol said to him. He was happy because actually…. Chanyeol already likes Lizzy from the start.

“Well, ge. Actually, I already like that annoying girl since our first meeting. But you already knew it, right? I am really awkward in front of the girl whom I like. Do you remember the time when I dated Yejin? You know how I treated her that time, it was really… awkward. I am just afraid if I confess to her.. I am afraid our relationship will be awkward. Besides, I already happy with our current relationship. I don’t want it to change.”

 

The only thing that Kris hasn’t done is telling Nana what Chanyeol said to him. The girl completely didn’t know that Chanyeol actually likes her best friend. He was sure she would be genuinely happy as well if he told her about Chanyeol’s feeling towards Lizzy. And how Chanyeol was doubting whether he should confess to her or not, but seeing Nana acted like this, Kris was not sure if he should tell her about this news now.

“What should we do now, Kris? For god sake, I really hate that girl.” Nana grumbled.

Kris opened his mouth, tried to speak.

“What if Chanyeol like her back? Our plan won’t work as we hope to!”

Kris opened his mouth, tried to speak once again.

“And we will make Lizzy broken into pieces again! Oh no, I don’t want to see broken Lizzy once again!” Nana took a place beside Kris, her face was full of restiveness. She turned around, looking at Kris who only stared at her when she spoke out her concern. “Why did you just stay quiet? You want it to happen, huh?”

Kris could only let out a long sigh. “I tried to speak but you kept ignoring my words.”

Nana stayed quiet for a second. “Oh.” This time, she smiled a bit, her smile was full of regrets; mumbling something about being sorry which Kris barely heard. Fortunately, he had a sharp hearing.

***

That night, when Nana found Lizzy lied down on her bed whilst staring at the ceiling, the blond girl approached her bestfriend. She could see that her best friend was sad, she knew it from her face. It was an unusual face. Her face was pensive, like she had no spirit to enjoy life. The girl in front of her was not her best friend, Lizzy. Lizzy who always smiles brightly every time she talks to her, this is the other side of Lizzy, the other side that Nana has always wished not to see.

Nana tried to smile. “Hi,” She called. Lizzy just glanced at her, forcing a smile so that her best  friend would not concern her. However, she knew she couldn’t make it, she couldn’t hide her sadness, moreover, to her bestfriend. Slowly, she could feel her tears fall down from her eyes.

“Hey, why are you crying?” Nana became sadder. She was not happy seeing her best friend cried. This was just like two years ago, when Lizzy just broke up with Myungsoo. Nana didn’t want to experience it again.

Lizzy, once again, forced a smile, although she knew she couldn’t smile at a time like this.

“I like Chanyeol.” She started, still sobbing.

“I finally realized that I like Chanyeol. But I ed up. I am sure he hates me now after I said something terrible about him. He’s mad at me. He prefers a cute girl like Sulli rather than me.” Her tears oozed out, she couldn’t hold it anymore.

“the boy I like… hates me.” Lizzy cried out, she hugged Nana as she let her tears fall down driblet after driblet. Nana could only stay quiet. She Lizzy’s hair gently, trying to calm her down.

“Hey, you know what? I have a good news.” Said Nana once she realized Lizzy didn’t cry anymore. Lizzy looked up, stared at Nana in confusion. She didn’t know what things are going on in her best friend’s head.

Nana just smiled. “Actually, Chanyeol likes you too. He is just being a coward to realize his feeling towards you. Kris told me about this. And you know what? I think you should get you boy faster because…. Sulli likes him too.”

With that, Nana smirked before stepped out from her shared bed room, leaving Lizzy dumb founded.

***

“YOU SAID WHAAAAAAAAT?” Chanyeol screamed at Nana.

Yeah, Nana, Kris and Chanyeol were in some café now, far from Lizzy’s sight. Sulli herself was shopping for dinner, she said she wanted to try cooking dinner as her thankfulness for them, although Nana knew that Sulli just wanted to compute with Lizzy. Her best friend is a good cook, and Chanyeol likes a girl who can cook. So, Nana felt that Sulli just didn’t want to lose to Lizzy.

Kris and Nana only smirked. They were really happy when Nana told Chanyeol that she intuitively revealing Chanyeol’s secret about his feeling towards the said girl. Even though Chanyeol felt happy knowing the fact that the girl whom he loves for the time being was actually like him too, he still felt really embarrased about that. However, seemed like his two friends here didn’t care at all about his embarrasment.

“How could you told heeeeeer? Then, how can I face her later? I just inveighed her and now you told me you just revealing my secret to her! My cool image is all gone thanks to you.” Chanyeol protested.

Nana snorted. “Your cool image was gone since our first meeting.” Kris laughed when he heard Nana’s answer, making Chanyeol glared at him.

“But still—“

Nana interrupted before Chanyeol could finish his sentence. “Stop acting like you’re the coolest person in the world. I know that you’re just one of some strange creatures who want to look cool. Kris even used to your strange behavior. And Lizzy… Well, she always thinks yourself as the creepiest person she had ever seen. So.. you know what’s that mean, right?”

“No, I don’t know it.” Chanyeol insisted. As a man, it is indeed important for him to act cool and gentle. But after seeing how he act in front of Nana, Kris, and Lizzy… he didn’t sure anymore whether he should consider himself as a cool person or not.

But still, Chanyeol held fast to his convictions. He didn’t want to lose on some arguments with Nana. He didn’t want to lose to a woman. That was just like you lose your man’s pride.

“You’re indeed an idiot.” Nana and Kris spoke in unison.

Chanyeol could not hide his anger any longer. They were here to discuss about his problem with Lizzy and Sulli, not to mock him to death. With that, he pounded on the table hardly, making Kris and Nana looked up to him.

“We’re here to discuss my problem with Lizzy. Back to business.”

***

Meanwhile, in the apartment, Lizzy was relaxing herself on the couch whilst watching television. She could feel Sulli’s dark auras behind her. At first, Lizzy ignored that in purpose, but slowly she became irritated about it. She couldn’t stand it any longer if she must sit there quietly as if there’s nothing to worry about when she could feel a strange aura, or more likely some killing aura behind her.

Feeling dejected, she turned around. “What do you want?”

The short hair girl in front of her just smirked, not feeling afraid at all. “What I want? I want you to stay away from Chanyeol.”

Lizzy snorted as she heard what the girl said. She think that Sulli is a total idiot. How can he stay away from Chanyeol when the said boy is actually living in the same roof with her? Lizzy felt that Sulli really need to wash her brain. She need a new brain which can be used more effectively.

“Are you stupid?” Lizzy voiced out her thought. “I live with him. There’s no way I can stay away—“

Before Lizzy could finish her sentence, Sulli interrupted her. While approaching her, with a smirk plastered on her face, she said, “Well, you can move out from here with your best friend. Furthermore, don’t you feel strange living under the same roof with some strangers, and more…. Some strangers with different genders from you?”

That was indeed right. It felt weird for Lizzy to live under the same roof with a stranger like Chanyeol (although he’s not a stranger anymore to Lizzy). But because of this apartment, the accidents which happened between the four of them, Lizzy felt really lucky to meet a guy like Chanyeol and Kris, spending their day in the apartment. Things were a lot better rather than living with Nana alone. Maybe she couldn’t have more fun like she had now.

“Why are you casting in lots with other people’s problem? We agreed to live together, we pay for the apartement’s rent together. Why are you taking care of our problem? Don’t you have your own problem?” Lizzy retorted, because of this, her detestation towards the short hair girl in front of her grew up. Besides her coquettishness, she didn’t like the fact that the girl cast in lots with their problems as if she had been living with them for a long time.

Once again, Sulli just smirked. Lizzy became nauseated with Sulli’s smirk, she really wanted to slap her flawless cheek. If only she wasn’t really soft to her, she could have slap her right now. But no, she didn’t have a heart to do that.

“At first, yes. I have my own problem to take care of. I am here because Kris ge asked me to make you jealous towards me. That’s why I flirt with Chanyeol while I stay here for some nights. But well, I couldn’t stand Chanyeol’s charm. His charm is really something, right? And then, i just fall in love with him. So fast that I didn’t even know when. And to give such a nice guy like Chanyeol to you…. How can i? It’s better for me to have him for my own.”

Lizzt wanted to puke. Sulli’s words made her wanted to puke all of her breakfast that she just had this morning. “Are you sure Chanyeol will like you?” Lizzy asked in a mocking tune.

Sulli stayed quiet for a second. Looked like she didn’t know whether Chanyeol likes her back or not. “I think so.” Now, It Lizzy turned to smirk. She flicked her hair like a diva as she approaching the latter, eyes never leave her. Pointing straight to Sulli’s face, “let me tell you, Chanyeol doesn’t like a coquette like you. A girl like you just makes him become more disguted at you.”

“How can you know that? You don’t know him that well too.” Sulli fought back, making Lizzy frustrated.

“Let’s bet.” Sulli suddenly said. Lizzy looked at her, her gaze was still sharp, she looked like she was ready to attack her anytime she wanted to. “Let’s bet on who can steal Chanyeol’s heart within three days. If I win, you and your best friend must leave from this apartment. And if you win…”

Lizzy cut her off. “You, get lost.” Sulli smirked as an answer, so did Lizzy.

“Fine, let’s do it.” They both said in unison.   


im baaack! sorry for keep you all waiting >< i've got a writer's block.

sorry for any grammatical error, english ain't my mother tongue.

subscribes, comments or even upvotes maybe? ;)