EXO : Chapter 2

The Promise

 

*Luhan POV*
 
Kai asked me , " Are you okay ? "
 
I nodded weakly . Suddenly Sehun said to me ," Luhan , what happened to you ? Your hair turned black and that sign on your hand disappeared."
 
I was shocked . I shouted , " What ?! T-this can't be happening ! They can't be gone .. Can't be .. "
 
Everyone was wondering why .. I quickly ran but i fell down on the floor . Everyone quickly ran and picked me up , I tried to walk and i said to them to bring me back to my house .
 
At my home , in my room . I saw Kris Hyung . He was looking extremely mad . He went up to me and shouted , " What had happened ?! "
 
All i said was a soft sorry to him .
 
He let out a loud sigh , and left . I put my head down , i made someone mad again . Kai put his hand on my left shoulder and saying that it will be alright . Then Kai and Sehun help me to the bed . After that , i straight away went to sleep .
 
*Kai POV*
 
After that incident between us , that fight about that girl . I never seen him . Not at all . But i understand his situation that time after I talked to his " Guardian " .
 
- flashback -
 
I walked out from his room and closed the door . I saw Kris sitting at the dining table looking so stressed out .
 
I was worried about him and Luhan so i went and asked him . He said that he went and asked Luhan to do a mission . That mission is so important to them as they need to bring back something that is actually theirs . The gang that we fought just now was chasing for Luhan because they hated them as they killed one of their man . That time the gang and their group had a really big fight . So the gang wasn't happy and took something very important which is a hourglass timer . In that timer had each and every powers that everyone in that group had .  They wanted them to lose our powers .. Because they killed their old leader . They killed many people from their group . Last time the whole group got 12 people . They killed 10 people and only left 2 of them .
 
After Kris told me that story , everyone heard it . Then Suho . The leader of the group , said that he will come and join forces with Kris's group and fight with them .
 
Kris also added that , " I'm sorry if Luhan cause trouble , he can't control his powers but now ... *sigh* He lost his powers .. I don't know what to do .."
 
Soyeon said , " Who are you actually ? "
 
Kris replied that everyone in his group is a wolf .
 
His power is flight ( Dragon ) which means he can control fire .
 
Their leader's powers are frost . (Snowflakes)
 
Then Xiumim asked , " How do we fight the bad guys ? " 
 
Kris said that the 10 of us need to transform to ...... WOLVES .
 
Suddenly Luhan appeared and he said , " Hyung . What about me ?! I need my powers back ! "
 
Kris shouted , " LUHAN ! You were not careful ! But its my fault , i thought you were prepare for this fight . "
 
Luhan said sorry to Kris . Then i said to Kris what happened that makes Luhan lost his powers . I talked about Soyeon . Kris suddenly looked at Soyeon . 
 
Soyeon looked so blur and asked why is Kris staring at her . 
 
Kris said , " Did you know that the thing that you did was to help the gang to get his powers ? "
 
Soyeon was shocked , everyone was.
 
Luhan said , " So .. How do i get my powers back ? Do i need to fight with them ? "
 
Kris nodded . 
 
Tao asked , " How do we get our powers and become a wolf ? "
 
Kris explained that we can't get our powers yet but we can become wolves . 
 
Kris checked on Luhan and said that the wolf is still with him only the power aren't . As it has been transferred in the hourglass timer .
He then continued that to become a werewolf is for a werewolf to bite you . 
 
Everyone was shocked . And Kris warned that the Wolf will always stick with you . 
 
Then Kris took out a crystal ball and placed it in front of Tao .
 
Suddenly the crystal ball let out a bright light and slowly it decrease its brightness . While it decreases , the ball showed a hourglass timer .
 
Tao asked what is that . Kris replied that he is in charge of the timer and he can control the time .
 
Xiumin came and he got the power , Frost ( Snowflakes ) which is a Leader Power .
 
Lay came , he got the power of healing . 
 
Suho got the power of controlling water .
 
Baekhyun got the power of controlling light .
 
Chanyeol got the power of controlling flame which is fire .
 
Chen got the power of controlling lightning .
 
D.O got the power of controlling the Earth .
 
Se Hun can control the wind .
 
Last but not least , me . I can teleport .
 
It was an awesome power but had to be careful .
 
Then Kris said , " You can only get your powers when you already defeat the gang just like level by level . There are 11 Levels . Each level will have different powers . "
 
He continued , " Now for the werewolf part . Luhan are you ready? Lets try and have a battle. "
 
Luhan's eyes suddenly came red . He is getting ready to transform .. Kris and Luhan went out to the field and had a battle . They didn't transform into wolves but everyone could feel that they were like Wolves fighting . After a few minutes of fighting , they transform back into humans 
 
. Kris then said to Luhan , " You're getting weaker and weaker . I guess i have to train you again . But i guess after getting your powers back , you will be better . "
 
He continued , " Now .. For the biting part , we are ready to go . Right Luhan ? " He nodded . 
 
Seriously , but im quite nervous of becoming a wolf .
 
Kris took Suho and Luhan took Xiumin .
 
- How will the transformation work .. - Subscribe & Comment !! ^^..