EXO : Chapter 5

The Promise

 

* Luhan POV *
 
When i turned around , i sawww ..... Someone talking to me ,
 
" Hi Luhan !!! ^^.. 你还记得我吗?" 
 
[ 你还记得我吗?= Do you remember me ? ]
 
I got a shock , i remember who is that person and i said ,
 
" OHHH ! Chen Xin Xing ?! 你怎么.."
 
[ 你怎么..  = How did you .. ]
 
" 我怎么来找你?哈哈哈..其实我在这里住院。"
 
[我怎么来找你?哈哈哈..其实我在这里住院。= How did i come and find you ? Hahaha.. Actually i am hospitalized here.]
 
I got a shocked , why is she hospitalized here and asked her .
 
"发生了什么事?!"
 
[发生了什么事?! = What happened ?!]
 
"我扭伤了我的脚踝。"
 
[我扭伤了我的脚踝。= I sprain my ankle .]
 
Then i asked her to sit down with me . We talked about after our school days together .   Xin Xing is actually my schoolmate since kindergarden . But after middle school , she went to France because she won an art competition at Changdu Middle School . Which is my school . I was very close with her , I use to like her and i heard that she also like me but we didn't go for a stead .
 
After a few years , she really look so beautiful . She is the only person during that time that knew about me being a wolf . After Xin Xing move to France , i was alone for a few months . Then i went to Korea and met EXO . But now she is back , im so happy .. ^^..
 
I asked her why is she here when she is actually suppose to be in France . 
 
She said that she spent a few years in France then she got a competition at South Korea . So she fly here and then when she was walking down the stairs during a rainy day , she slipped and sprain her ankle .
 
Then she asked me why am i here . I said everything to her , then i called about Soyeon . I could see her face changing . I asked her why . She said that ,
 
"你喜欢那个女孩吗?"
 
[你喜欢那个女孩吗?= Do you like that girl ? ]
 
I don't know what to say , i said .
 
"我不知道."
 
[我不知道.= I don't know.]
 
She just said oh . A very sad oh . I could feel it . I felt that she still likes me . But i kept quiet . Then she said that she is going back to her ward .
 
She stood up and walked a few steps and then she fell down . I rushed to her and picked her up . I asked her ,
 
"你还好吗?你伤了自己吗?"
 
[ 你还好吗?你伤了自己吗?= Are you okay ? Did you hurt yourself ? ]
 
She shook her head but it was loud fall so i wanted to help her but she said that she can do it herself . She felt like she is going to cry , but she held on . I would not let her be like this so i hugged her . 
 
I said , " 不要哭。我会一直在这里为您服务。我对你的感情永远不会改变。"
 
It means , " Don't cry . I will always be here for you . My feelings for you will never change ."
 
She said really .
 
I replied really back . She smiled and i helped her to the ward .
__________________________
 
* Soyeon POV *
 
I was excited to see Luhan , when i went to his ward . He wasnt there . I panicked and said the nurse where is he . The nurse said that he was in the garden . So i went there suddenly i saw him hugging a girl . My heart broke into pieces , my tears suddenly fell when i saw that Luhan is hugging a girl . I ran away as far as possible . I started to cry suddenly somebody hugged me and said to not cry .
__________________________
 
* Kai POV * 
While i was walking near the garden , i saw Luhan . Hugging a girl , i thought it was Soyeon . But it wasn't . It is an another girl . Then i saw another girl standing a few steps away . It was Soyeon . I know she is going to cry so i followed her . I saw her cry non stop . I hugged her , i can't stand seeing her crying . Then i broke the hug , she looked at me and said .
 
" Kai .. How did you find me here ? "
 
I replied , " I saw everything , Soyeon .  Don't cry , guys like this needs a lesson . "
 
Suddenly she said , " Please Kai , don't beat him . He is still injured . "
 
I said , " I'm just going to talk to him . "
 
Then i suggest to her to ask her to go home and take a break . So she went home . After that , i went to Luhan's ward .
 
He was there , reading a book .
 
He saw me and smiled . " Ohh , Kai . You're here so early . "
 
I said to him emotionlessly , " You know what you did to Soyeon ?! "
 
" What ? " he replied me with his blur face .
 
" YOU MADE HER CRY ! YOU IDIOT ! YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT SHE LIKES YOU ?! " i shouted .
 
" I am going to find her now . " He was about to go out from his bed but i stopped him .
 
" Its too late , she went home . "
 
" I don't care . " He said back .
 
I stopped him again , " Don't you dare.. You broke one girl's heart . Now you want to break another one . Luhan . Wake up . Just go return to that person that you see just now . Soyeon doesn't deserve you anymore . "
 
Then i went out of that room and i got no mood to go anywhere . So i just went home and rest .
 
* Luhan POV * 
 
I can't believe it . Soyeon actually likes me . I thought she likes Kai . She has been close to Kai . I can't believe that she saw me with Xin Xing . So i decide to call her .
 
" Hello Soyeon . "
 
" Hi Luhan . " I heard her hoarse voice over the phone .
 
" I'm so sorry i made you felt that way . Actually its just my friend , she is best friend . "
 
" Ohh , its okay . Best friends can hug . I totally understand ."
 
I dont believe her .
 
" I don't think so you understand me . You are heartbroken now aren't you ? Is it because of just now ? "
 
" Nno .. It wasn't . "
 
" You're lying . I could feel it . "
 
Suddenly she shouted , " SO WHAT IF IM JEALOUS ?! SO WHAT ?! I LIKED YOU VERY MUCH BUT SUDDENLY WHEN I SAW YOU WITH THAT GIRL . MY HEART JUST ACHE ! I THOUGHT I  WON'T LIKE YOU ! BUT AFTER A FEW DAYS , BEING WITH YOU ... I started to develop feelings for you .. But now , you got someone else . I'm so sorry . "
 
I was shocked and i said , " Soyeon i can explain . "
 
" JUST GO AWAY LUHAN ! JUST GO ! " Then she said the phone call .
 
I have nothing to say . I was speechless . If only i could reverse the time , if only i saw her .. I would run away from Xin Xing . *Sighs* I regretted .