EXO : Chapter 4

The Promise

 

*Luhan POV*
 
At the Sick Bay , i was groaning in pain . Especially the pain at the stomach . Tao asked me if im okay . I want to answer him but the pain is getting worser and worser .
 
I started to groan , " ARGHHH . T..tao .. I can't take this pain a-anymore .. Help me . "
 
Everyone started to panic and Sehun called the ambulance . After a few minutes later , the paramedics came . I couldn't take it anymore , i saw them helping me . Then i just fainted . 
 
*Soyeon's POV* 
 
As soon as i arrived School , i heard Luhan is fighting with the gang again . I followed the crowd & i saw Luhan got hit on the stomach again . I wanted to help him suddenly someone held on to my shoulders , it was Kai . His eyes are turning red any time sooner . He stopped me from going there as he said it is dangerous . Kai is like a Oppa to me and he always takes care of me . But since that moment i saw Luhan , that beautiful eyes and that face .. I really can't help it but to look at it but once , it got a scratch or anything . I can't help it but to help him . I don't know if i'm liking Luhan . Do i ? 
 
Now im at the Hospital , waiting for Luhan to go out from the Emergency Room . I'm so worried then Kris came  , rushing and panicking . He asked Suho , " What happened ? " Suho said that the gang disturbed him and he can't take it anymore of course . Kris leaned onto the wall and just sighs . After 45 minutes later , the doctor came out & said , 
 
" Xi Luhan's Guardian .. Where are you ? "
 
Kris went to the Doctor and asked how is Luhan .
 
The doctor said , " Luhan is okay , he needs to be more careful with his stomach if anything goes wrong again . It might become worse . " 
 
Kris thanked the Doctor and we went to Ward 39 .
 
Luhan is there , sleeping soundly . I was sitting beside him . I keep looking at his face . He has this attractive charm that i can't help but to know what it is . That charm is his face . That cute , innocent face . Am i really falling in love with him ? 
 
*Kai POV*
 
From the start , at the Sick Bay until now . I keep seeing her looking at Luhan . All the way .. *Sighs* Will she be like that if im sick ? I really like her . I could see in her eyes , that she is really worried for Luhan . But those guys that beat up Luhan will have to pay because i'm not satisfied with that stupid attitude . One day , after i get my powers . I will tear them apart into PIECES ! I really mean what i say ! 
 
*Luhan POV * 
 
When i woke up , i have no idea where am i . I looked to my left , i saw Soyeon having that one of a kind face that looked really worried . She looked like she is going to cry any sooner . I said to Soyeon ,
 
" So-Soyeon ... Uljima .. ( Don't cry ) I'm okay .. " 
 
She nodded . I want to sit up from my bed but i felt a sharp pain on my stomach . I shouted . Everyone went closer to me . I hold my stomach , i felt the bandage is wrapped around my stomach and asked , 
 
" What happened to my stomach ? "
 
Kris answered my question . He said that it is just normal pain but i hve to be careful with my stomach from now on .
 
I sat up carefully , the whole group talked about the gang . Sehun was asking , " Kris , how do we know they left our powers for us ? " 
 
" Well .. " Kris said . " When anyone of us saw a box labeled the signs of the powers . Take it and give it to that person . " 
 
D.O asked Kris on how do we start fighting with them .
 
[ A/n : I keep confusing the names between Kris and Kai . AIGOO .. ^^..]
 
Kris said when we see them anywhere and they made us angry or mad like that incident . We will go and fight them . But all of us must be prepared .
 
After a few minutes later , Chanyeol needed to go home so everyone was packing up to go home . When everyone is out from the room , I felt very lonely at the room so the only thing i could do is sleep .
__________________________
 
" NOW YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING !! HAHAHHA !!!! " 
 
" NO ! DON'T KILL HIM ! LUHAN ! LUHAN !!! "  
 
The gang was near Luhan , going to kill him any time sooner . The leader got the knife up , getting ready to kill Luhan ..
 
Luhan shouted , " NO ! NO ! NOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! "
 
__________________________
 
Luhan suddenly woke up from his bed . It was all a dream Luhan thought to himself . 
 
*Luhan POV *
 
I got a shock from that dream . Im still at the Hospital , so bored .. I guess i want to go out take some fresh air.. 
 
So Luhan went to take some fresh air when suddenly someone tapped his shoulder. He turned around and he saw .........
 
- Next Week On The Promise -
 
" I shouldn't have come here .. "
 
" Why shouldn't you ? You got me right ? Just stay by my side and i promise i will protect you .. " 
 
_________________________
 
" JUST GO AWAY LUHAN ! JUST GO ! "
 
" FINE . "
 
- Who did Luhan meet ? - Stay Tuned  ! ^^.. Vote , Subscribe , Comment & Share ! ^^.. -