EXO : Chapter 8

The Promise

*Soyeon's POV*

I turned away from Luhan and looked up to Kai . I said , " Kai , let's go . "

Kai nodded and both of us went out . 

- Meanwhile at Luhan's House..-

Xin Xing said to Luhan , " 鲁汉,你还好吗?" (Luhan,are you okay ?)

Luhan nodded but still look confused .


~ A few days later .. It is School Time . ~

*Luhan's POV*

I got out from my room. I saw no sign of Xin Xing, So i thought she went somewhere. Maybe a morning jog. Kris is there again , reading some magazines . I went down the stairs . Kris said , " Luhan ! Long time no see . Are you okay ? "

" Yeah , i am okay . " I just replied that short sentence and got ready to go to School.

" Luhan , you are really okay ? What happened ? Did something happen with the gang ? " Kris asked me .

I got frustated and shouted , " I AM OKAY ! NOTHING HAPPEN ! NOW STOP BOTHERING ME I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL ALREADY ! "

I tied my shoelaces and went out from my house . Rode my bicycle and went to School .

- At School . -

I was taking some books out from my locker to go to my class . 

Then at class , i saw Soyeon sitting down alone . I wanted to approach her but she warned me not to .

I took a step back , and just act like she wasn't at the class . The class was very boring and soon it was the last period , which is Art .

Then the teacher came in the classroom . 

She said, “Class, today I am going introduce to you to someone special. Please come in. “

When that person came in the classroom, every guy’s mouth was widely opened. But I was just shocked. That person introduced itself.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Chen Xin Xing. Today, I am your teacher for the day, hope you will take care of me.” She spoke in Korean but not that fluent.

Then one of the student shouted, “Teacher, she is a Chinese. How could we understand?”

The teacher giggled,” Teacher forgot about it. But never mind, we got Xu Luhan. Luhan, will you translate what Xin Xing says later when she is teaching the class?”

I stood up; I know this wasn’t a good idea because Soyeon is here. But I have to since the teacher ask me to. I nodded my head and went beside Xin Xing.

She started teaching. She said,” 今天,我们将学习有关颜色。是的,今天的主要话题是颜色。颜色可以表达你的感受。你是否觉得今天蓝色或悲伤。也许生气。”

I translated,” Today, we will be learning about colours. Yes, the main topic of today is COLOURS. How colours can express how you feel. Whether you feel blue today or sad. Maybe angry."

Xin Xing started to walk around the class and ask some people .

"今天你感觉如何?"

( How are you feeling today?) 

Some of them replied , "Happy , excited & bored."

Then Xin Xing asked the last question when she walked to a particular table , " 今天你感觉如何?"

The person replied , " I feel sad." That person said that and it looked at me with the teary eyes .

It was Soyeon . After that reply, Xin Xing went back to where i was . I kept looking at Soyeon. She got disturbed by me , i could see it.

- After School . -

I was packing my bag , i saw Xin Xing talking to the teacher so i heck care since she is busy.

I saw Soyeon going out , i immediately walked quickly and stopped her .  I pulled her out of the classroom and went somewhere quiet .

She was shouting , " LUHAN ! XU LUHAN ! LET ME GO ! " all the way until i finally let go of her arm. I really wanted to know the truth .

So i said to her , " Soyeon , i want to know the truth . "

" About what ? " She asked me with her eyes staring at me .

I went a bit closer to her , " I want to know the truth about how you feel about me . "

" I felt nothing . My feelings for you is 0% . I only like you as a friend . Are we done here ? I am busy . " She said . I know that she is lying to me . 

" I know you are lying to me . No need to lie . You like me don't you ? Since that day , i went mad with my Wolf Skills right ? " I went closer to her . Giving those scary eyes while talking to her . 

" So what if i liked you ? You got your Xin Xing . I got Kai . " She said sarsastically .

I went mad at that point of time . I gave her those stares again . " What did you say ??! You got Kai ? "

" Yes . I got Kai . He will always protect me , you never did . Only KAI . I think we are done here . I am so going right now . " She looked at me and rolled her eyes as she walked away . 

I was pissed off , i went to her and pulled her back . " WHAT DID YOU SAY ?! I DID NOT PROTECT YOU ?! I SACRIFICED MYSELF FOR YOU ! I GOT HIT ON MY HEAD AND I LOST MY POWERS ! AT THAT TIME , I WAS GLAD THAT YOU WERE OKAY , I DON'T MIND LOSING MY POWERS . I WAS AFRAID TO LOSE MY POWERS THAT TIME IS JUST BECAUSE I WANTED TO PROTECT MY WHOLE GROUP . EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM THERE . I DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE LAST TIME . "

Then i just walked off . I went to a place and i don't know where am i . After talking to her, i just ran off . Then my legs got tired and i sat down on the ground . 

I kept thinking of that day where my old group got into a big fight . 


" I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU ! LET'S FINISH THIS ! THEN LET'S SEE WHO HAS THE HOURGLASS IN THE END ! " The leader of the WOLVES group said .

" OKAY ! XIAOXUN YOU WILL DIE TODAY ! " The leader of GANG said .

All of us started to fight and transform . We managed to control them only for awhile,but after that . It was their turn . They managed to control us more . We didn't expect that . We were too weak to fight against them . They got guns, knifes & etc . We got strength . We got many cuts on our skin . That was a horrible moment. But we never gave up . After a few times fighting with them , we got weaker and weaker . But at that time , we collected all of our energy and fought with them . One by one of my team members started to get killed . There were a few of us left . There were Kris , me , Chin Feng and Xiaoxun left . Suddenly one of gang members said . " Leader , there is only 4 of them left . Except for their leader since you want to do something special. HAHAHA !! " Then Chin Feng shouted . " WHAT YOU WANT TO DO WITH THE LEADER HUH ?! " Then the leader went to Chen Feng and said , " You stay away from this matter . " After that , the Leader took our leader away . But we can still see them . We saw them talking . Our leader looks so angry . Then i saw their leader already got the hourglass . The leader shouted at us , " LUHAN ! KRIS ! CHIN FENG ! I already made a promise to your leader . If i win the hourglass , your leader will die remember ? "

The 3 of us don't believe that their leader will do that . 

Suddenly Chin Feng shouted , " YOU ARE NOT KILLING OUR LEADER ! IF YOU KILL OUR LEADER , I WILL KILL YOU ! "
 
The leader laughed and said , " What ?! You will kill me .. Like real . Try me then . "
 
I saw Chin Feng's face turned into a wolf back . Their leader's knife is already near our leader's chest . Me and Kris were struggling from those members . When Chin Feng was already near them . The distance between the knife and XiaoXun's chest is decreasing . When Chin Feng reached and was about to punch the leader's face . Our leader got stabbed . Then all of a sudden , Chin Feng got stabbed also by another member of the group . Finally we are free from those members . We turned ourselves into wolves and beat them up until they gave up . We went to the leader and killed him . We went to Chin Feng and Xiaoxun . By that time , we transform ourselves into human beings back . XiaoXun said to both of us , 
 
" Luhan & Kris . You must find them and kill them . You must get the hourglass back and most importantly . You two must get new 10 Members . Promise me , you will do that . "
 
" We promise . " said Both of us .
_____________________________________
 
" Find Them & Kill Them . " Those words still stuck in my head . I really want this war to end . I want to end it now . I don't care if i die , i just want to end this and take back what is suppose to be with my group , EXO & The Wolves . 
 
I stood up , unlock my phone . Messaging to the leader . 
 
" I want to end this now . Not tomorrow but now . The rules are just like that big fight's rule . "
 
" Okay . Fine . Meet me at xxxxx . "
_____________________________________
 
* Sehun's POV *
 
All of us are already gathered at EXO's Hideout for a meeting . To fight against that stupid gang . To get the powers back . But only Luhan is not here . I saw Soyeon looking so sad , her eyes are so red and puffy . I know that there is something wrong between her and Luhan . So i asked her , " Soyeon , what happened ? "
 
She just gave me a smile and said that it is nothing . I never give up and said , " Is it about Luhan ? "
 
She nodded sadly . I asked her what happened . She told me every single thing . Kris Hyung has been calling Luhan all day but his phone has turned off . He was getting worried . Then she told me about the gang fight . I got an idea . 
 
" KRIS HYUNG ! I think Luhan went somewhere . Maybe he went and fight with the gang . Like that time , he rescued Soyeon . But there is no one to rescue now . Who is it now ? Maybe Xin Xing ? " I said to Kris Hyung . He seems to be argeeing to it .
 
" Xin Xing ? But she went back to France already . She don't want Luhan to be sad thats why . Its sudden . Ahh ! Soyeon , she ask me to pass this message to you . She said that , " Kris Hyung said .
 
" Kim Soyeon , annyeong ! ^^.. I am Chen  Xin Xing . My Luhan's Childhood friend . I saw you keep seeing him . You like him don't you ? Go confess . Let your heart out . You are jealous because i am close to him and i liked him right ? Hehe .. When i went to Korea , i learnt that the love that me and Luhan built has already been swept away . He loves you Soyeon . He even told me himself . He is mad at you sometimes because Kai is always with you . Go and confess before something happens to him . He kept saying that he wants to end this quickly . I don't know what it is about . Maybe he wants to end the war between EXO and the Gang . Please search for him fast before something happens . This is your last and final chance . Good luck . 
 
- Chen Xin Xing - "
 
Suddenly i saw Soyeon's tears were about to fall when reading the letter . After reading it , she suddenly asked Kris about the gang .
 
" Kris . Do you know where their hideout is ? " 
 
" At xxxxx . "
 
After that , she ran quickly as possible . All of us were very confused . Kris picked up the letter and read it as fast as possible and told us . We are going to save Luhan .
_____________________________________
 
- At xxxxx . -
* Luhan's POV *
 
" You have finally arrived . " The leader welcomed me .
 
I ignored it and find for the hourglass then the leader asked me .
 
" Are you looking for this ? " He was holding on to the hour glass . I was about to snatch it away from him when suddenly he punched me in the stomach .   I groan in pain . I punched the side of his face , he went backwards . I got the chance to beat him and get the hourglass back when suddenly i got hit with something at the back . I fell down on the floor . All of them started to hit me everywhere . Then the leader came to me while i was groaning in pain on the floor . 
 
He said , " Xu Luhan . You lost . Now you will die like you promise . "
 
I won't give up now . I charged to him . I started to beat him like crazy . I am letting out my anger on him . Those members keep stopping me from hitting their leader . Heck care ! I WANT THAT HOURGLASS BACK ! I was beating up their leader and he was also beating me up like crazy too .
 
Then suddenly one of the member pulled me up by my shirt and gave me a hard smack on the cheek . My face was bleeding like hell . My stomach hurts again . I just can't take it anymore . The gang members grabbed me and pulled me up and made me kneel down . The leader got up , his face was also bleeding . He went nearer to me and said , 
 
" You let go your anger on me ?! HOW DARE YOU ! " He punched me on the face . I spitted out blood . 
 
" You made me angry thats why . I just want that hourglass ! "
 
" XU LUHAN . You lost . You admit that you lost right ? " the leader said .
 
" NO ! I never admit it ! " 
 
The leader laughed and said , " You lost . You look weak . I think one more hard smack . You will faint . Now , like you promised . Guys ! Get ready to let him die . "
 
The leader laughed and went somewhere .
 
I was captured and i can't go anywhere .
 
Then after a few minutes , the leader came back with a gun .
 
He came to me , and he gave me a last chance to fight with him . I gave him my best shot of beating him . In the end , i was lying on the floor with blood flowing down on my face . My shirt got a lot of patches of blood all around . My shirt was so dirty but i don't mind . The leader came to me with the gun . Ready to shoot me . He said , " Luhan , get ready . " He pulled the tigger .
 
" BAM ! " Goes the gun .
 
 
 
 
( What happened next ? Find on ' The Promise ' . Maybe this story is going to end soon .  So SUBSCRIBE , COMMENT , VOTE & SHARE . <3 . )
 
- FIFILUVS2PM -