EXO : Chapter 6

The Promise

 

*Soyeon POV* 
 
I can't believe that i just hang up on the one that i liked . It is just that i can't believe him that he could even said that he could explain . The evidence is right in front of my eyes . Nothing is hidden .
 
Suddenly i felt my phone vibrate . I unlocked it , it was a message from Kai .
 
It said , " Soyeon , how are you ? Are you okay ? I talked to Luhan already . I ask him to stay away from you . I don't want to get you hurt . "
 
" I am fine but how could you ask me to stay away from him .. "
 
" Its the only way to let you not be hurt again . " he replied me .
 
After that message , i never replied him . I just went to bed and rest my mind . 
 
* Luhan POV *
 
I heard a knock and the door opened  , i looked up . It was Sehun . 
 
He looked at me and sat down . He said , " Lulu .. "
 
If you don't know , EXO call me Lulu . Shhh .. It is our secret . Don't tell anyone . I trust you . (:
 
Back to Sehun .
 
" Lulu , i heard about you and Kai talking about Soyeon . "
 
" Yeaah , why ? " I asked .
 
" Kai is extremely mad at you , do you like Soyeon ? "
 
" Ermmmm .. I don't know . " I said that same answer as what i told Xin Xing .
 
Suddenly someone shouted , " LULU !!!!!!! 我在这里! ^ ^ .. ".                           
 
[ I am here ! ^^.. ]
 
When Xin Xing showed up , it was an awkward moment . Sehun looked at Xin Xing . Xin Xing looked at Sehun and me . 
 
Sehun looked me and i could see in his eyes asking me who is this crazy girl who suddenly barged in and shouting my nickname which only EXO uses it . 
 
Then Xin Xing said , " 你好,我的名字是鑫兴。认识你很高兴。"
 
[ Hello , my name is Xin Xing . Nice to meet you . ]
 
She bowed and Sehun said , " 您好,名称是Sehun。很高兴见到你。" with his broken chinese.
 
[ Hello . Name is Sehun . Nice meet you .]
 
Xin Xing giggled . 
 
" 他是那么可爱...... ^ ^ ..鲁汉,他是你的朋友,你一直在谈论?你的小组被称为 EXO ?"
 
[ He is so cute ...... ^^.. Luhan , is he the friend that you are talking about ? Your group is called EXO ?]
 
I replied , " 呀 . "
 
[ Ya.]
 
Sehun said in korean , " Yah .. How she knows EXO ? "
 
" I told her everything that happened to me . "
 
" She knows that all of us are wolves ?! " Sehun shouted as he is pointing to her . 
 
Xin Xing said , " Majayo . " in korean .
 
Sehun got a shock when she spoke in korean . Hahaha , Sehun so cute . I just giggle at Sehun's cuteness . Then i explain to him .
 
" Xin Xing is like a younger sister to me and Kris . She is my friend since Middle School . But after High School is transfer to France because she won an art competition . "
 
All Sehun did is only a oh .
 
Then Sehun said to me , " Ahh .. Lulu . I got to go now . Don't want to disturb you . Bye Lulu .. GWS !!! ^^.. Everybody misses you . (: "
 
I laughed and said bye . Sehun said bye in chinese to Xin Xing and did an awkward bow . Then went away . Xin Xing kept laughing about Sehun .
 
She went and sat down beside me . She said to me while i was reading a book , " Lulu , you remember during the childhood days where we always eat this one sweet candy ? "
 
" Yeaa .. I remember that . I miss eating that candy . "
 
Suddenly she showed me a candy , it was that candy she was talking about .
 
" WAHHHHH !!! IT'S THAT CANDY !!!! ^^.. Xin Xing how did you find it ?! "
 
She giggled and said , " I bought it . "
 
She gave me the candy and i eat it . " Mmmmm .. SO DELICIOUSS !!! ^^.. "
 
After finishing the candy , Xin Xing said goodbye to me . Then i went back to sleep . Since i was so tired . Suddenly i heard the door being open , i shook and woke up . It was the doctor .
 
" Sorry Luhan , i woke you up . I just want to tell you that you can be discharged tomorrow . "
 
" Ouhh .. Thank you Doctor . "
 
" Welcome . " The Doctor said and went out from my ward . It is so great to go out from this hospital . I actually hate Hospitals . It makes me think of my mom . She die because of heart attack . 
 
I miss my mom , she is the only happy , cheerful person in my household . My dad , don't talk about him . I hate him . He only think about money and the company . He even got a new wife even before mom died . What kind of husband is he ! He doesn't understand the family , he only think about himself . I don't want to talk about him again and see his face .
 
- Next Morning - 
 
It was time for me to be discharged , i was so happy !! ^^.. Suddenly , Xin Xing came and asked me if i am going back home today . I said yeah . She said that she is also discharged today , so we went out together .
 
Then she said , " Lulu , can i go your house ? "
 
" Why ? Don't you have a house ? "
 
" I am not staying here remember ? I am going out of here . A few days later . Please .. Help your best friend heree !!! Plweaseeee ... !! "
 
" Okay .. "
 
So we went to my house . 
 
When both of us went in to my house , the lights are off suddenly it was on and then both of us saw EXO & i saw ... Soyeon . She looked happy at the start then when she saw Xin Xing cling onto my arm . She looked sad . Kai was looking at me furiously .
 
It was an awkward moment . Then Baekhyun said , " Ummm ... Who are you ? " Sehun replied , " She is Xin Xing , Luhan's childhood friend . " Baekhyun looked surprised . " How did you know about Xin Xing so much ? "
 
" Yesterday i went to his ward and she came . "
 
Soyeon keep looking at that girl and me . I could feel in her eyes that they were saying , " I hate you Luhan . I trusted you . I liked you but now .. You're with an another girl . " 
 
Then Soyeon walked out to the garden . After she left , Kai looked at me .
 
*Soyeon POV*
 
Why the heck is that girl doing here ?! It just makes my heart ache ! OMG . I can't stop crying . LUHAN I HATE YOU .. I seriously hate you . 
 
Then kept on crying and crying and crying .
 
*Xin Xing POV*
 
I saw that girl looking at me and Luhan . When i saw her , i knew that she is Soyeon . She look very pretty . Then i could see that she likes him and i don't know if Lulu likes her . But i could feel it .