EXO : Chapter 3

The Promise

*Luhan POV*

 
I took Xiumin and i was getting ready to bite him . I warned him , " Its going to hurt . " I transform myself to a wolf and bite him . He screamed in pain , " ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!! " Then it stopped , i wiped my mouth . Then Xiumin's eyes turned red . He howled , " AWUUUUUUU !! " We talked inside our mind .
 
Xiumin : Luhan , how do i become human back ? 
 
Me : Just calm down .
 
After a few minutes , Xiumin became human back and went in the living room . 
 
I warned him to not do nonsense things without the permission of Kris or me . He nodded . Everyone was curious and asked him how was it . He replied that the pain will go away after a few minutes . Xiumin saw the tattoo of his power .  He look so excited . Then Suho also went out of that place , he also saw the tattoo of his powers . Then me and Kris took each and everyone of them and let them be wolves . The new group has reborn back ! ^^.. And our new group name is called EXO . 
( EXtraOrdinary Wolves )
 
We have been split into 2 groups . One is EXO K & another one is EXO M . 
 
I looked at Soyeon , she looked at me and smiled . I also smiled back . Suddenly i hear a growl , it was one of them . I saw Kai's eyes are turning red and i could feel that he is getting furious . I look at Soyeon and Kai . I knew what is happening . My eyes without knowing became red and suddenly i also became furious . 
 
Kris shouted at me , " LUHAN CALM DOWN ! YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO BE ACTING LIKE THIS ! XI LU HAN ! "
 
But i wasn't listening to him , i don't know why . I'm not like this , until i met that girl . 
 
Kai wanted to fight with me so i accept his challenge . I began to scratch him , he wasn't happy with it . So he scratch back and we began to fight . Kris wasn't happy with our behaviour so he joined in and made a loud growl and said , " STOP IT WILL YOU ?! I HAD ENOUGH ! LUHAN ! Is this how i teach you ?! Kai ! Is this how childish you are ?! NOW GO BACK AS HUMANS ! I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY WOLVES ANYMORE UNLESS ITS TRAINING ! EVERYONE GO BACK TO THEIR HOMES ! Soyeon , you will have to wait . "
 
Everyone disappeared in a hurry . Soyeon sat down on the couch and i was there looking at her and she was looking me .. Looking so cold again . Kris suddenly snapped his fingers in front of my face , i came back to my senses . Soyeon laughed . I just giggled . Kris looked me and Soyeon . He sense something and after a few minutes , he asked Soyeon to go back to her house and after she left . 
 
He asked me , " Do you like her ? "
 
I stammered , " N-no I don't . "
 
" Liar .. " Then he went away . I rubbed my head and went to bed . When i went to bed , i kept thinking of Soyeon . I don't know why ..
 
* Kris POV*
 
I knew something was up between those 3 people . 

I saw Kris at the side of the frontgate . I stood in front of gate after i went out . " You like her don't you ? "

He said yes . he continued that he had known Soyeon for long but he could see that she doesn't show anything to him . I smirked , i warned him to not get involved in a love triangle or be in love as everyone will get hurt . Especially when you are a WOLF . Kai looks so curious and he ask me why .

Then i said . " Because the bad guys will kidnap your loved ones like how i experience before . " 

I was just like Luhan . Innocent , sweet guy . But after i met this one girl at a store , i started to fall in love with her . Coincidentally , i went to the same class as her . From there , our friendship grows and we started to become lovers . Suddenly one day, the gang came and hunt for me . They saw me and my girlfriend . They started to threaten me to come to their hangout place . The bait of the threathen is my girlfriend . I really don't want my girlfriend to be hurt . So i went there , they beat me up like crazy . I thought after that they are finish but actually they took my girlfriend away from me . Since that day , i told myself to never fall in love and just search for my girlfriend as she is the one and only girl that i ever loved . 

Then i put my hand on Kai's shoulder and said , " Don't let the gang go to that extent . It can be very dangerous , if you had known Luhan for a long time . He is actually a fierce wolf and even though he look innocent . Don't think he always is , he can be furious at times .

After that , i went home .

- The Next Morning -

*Luhan POV*

The bright light from the Sun shone onto to me . I was still feeling down because i don't have my powers back. But i still can take them back from that stupid gang . Because of them , we lost alot of our powers . Our only hope is Kris . So i went downstairs and bathe . After bathing , i set up myself breakfast . Bread and peanut butter , as usual . I heard Kris voice on the top floor . He said , " YAHH !! LUHAN ! Set me breakfast too !!! " Ishh this guy seriously . I thought inside my mind . So did 6 pieces of bread with peanut butter and i hurried to go to School . At School i saw the gang at the lockers . I tried to just pretend to not know them and just act like a normal student but then one of them shouted , " OI ! Newcomer Student ! Had fun losing your powers ? " I was so furious that time , i wanted to beat them up but i refuse to since it is a School . I thought they will stop , but they didn't . I just walked away then they came up to me . " Yahh .. Answer me will you ? Are you dumb ?! " I said to them this , 

" Can you guys shut up first before i go mad at you ? I don't want anything to happen at School . Whatever you are not happy with , settle after school . At the same place . Understand ?! " 

" *Smirks* Luhan . Are you scared that you are weak ?! Your powers are still in the hands of our gang . Too bad your friends aren't here . What you call that group ?  Ermmmmmm .. EXO .. "

I totally had enough of them , i grabbed the Leader's shirt and said , 

" SHUT UP ! I HAD ENOUGH YOU ! GO AND LEAVE BEFORE I KILL YOU ! "

The leader stared at me furiously and grabbed my shirt also .

" TRY THEN .. You dare in front of this people ?! *Smirks* Luhan is a scary cat .. "

I punched him in the face and he also punched me in the face and i went to the front suddenly they whack me with a baseball bat again at the same spot . I groan in pain . The leader said , " So.. Its true that Luhan is a scary cat right ? " My eyes started to turn red but i can't control it . How? Suddenly i heard people shouting , " STOP HURTING HIM ! " It was EXO . My brothers , Kai went to me and helped me up . He asked me if im alright . I nodded . I saw all of my brother's eyes turned RED . 

The leader smirk again , " So the Whole EXO , became WOLVES huh ? hah .. But too bad their powers are with us . Hahah.. Good Luck finding them . "

Then the whole gang went away . Everyone crowd to me and asking me if im alright , They sent me to the Sick Bay . I always go to the Sick Bay .. What a life ..