EXO : Chapter 1

The Promise

*Luhan POV*

It has been years already, I haven’t seen my closest friends.

Especially this particular person, his name is Kai.

We have been best friends from the first day of school.

But after this incident, we fought and things got worse between us.

It was all because of this ONE Special girl that I met.

-Flashback-

I was just running my life away from this one gang.

They weren’t happy, they kept chasing me. It was night, suddenly I saw a girl alone walking and I hear running noises so I pulled the girl so that nothing will happen to her. I close so that she won’t speak.

My wolf senses came.

After the gang ran away, I tried to run away. But she took my arm and pulled it. I saw her face.

She looked so cold but at the same time, she looked beautiful and smart. We had eye contact.

I ran away since my wolf senses were back so I don’t want to freak her out.

The next day, I went to this School. I went in the class, everyone whispered.

I heard some saying, “Omo. This guy is so cute!! ^^..”

When the teacher asked me to greet, I said my name and that time I hope that everyone will treat me nicely.

The teacher asked me to seat at the empty table there. Suddenly I saw the same girl.

So I sat down, looked at her and she looked at me.            

She has the same face and expression like the other day.

After a few boring periods, it was lunch. FINALLY!

I then met 10 guys who asked me to play soccer so I accept the offer and guess what I scored a goal and my team won.

That is where I started to form a team with them. In that school we are call EXO.

EXO? What is EXO.. ‘EXtraOrdinary.’

[A/n: I just made it up.}

After a few days, spending time with them. I showed them my fighting skills.

They were all amazed.

I had a great time with them, then it was night.

The girl had to go so the 11 of us send her to the bus stop.

Kai treated her like his own sister. They were quite close with each other. Her bus already came, Kai was telling to go home and I looked at her just to make sure she was already on the bus.

When the bus drove away, we went away. Suddenly a familiar gang came.

It was the gang that I ran away from.

I was front of my friends and the leader pulled my shirt and gave me that look.

I was so pissed with them then I felt a pull on the side. It was Sehun. Looking so worried.

So we went to their hideout to fight. I threw my bag aside.

The leader started first. All of us started fighting.

[A/n: I’m bad at action scenes.]

But at that moment, I saw all my friends being beaten up by the gang. I was lost and pissed so my wolf senses came back. I basically threw all enemies that beat my friends up. I went crazy and went at rage.

Suddenly I felt a pull, I threw that person and all my friends started to run to that particular person. I started to regain my normal self slowly. Then Kai went to me and bumped into me while giving me that hated look. One of them grabbed my shirt and one of them stopped. I can’t remember who, I was still recovering. I saw some of them picking and helping Sehun up.

I was lost and I don’t know what to do. So I kneel down and sat down on the floor with my arms on my knees.

Suddenly I heard footsteps going closer to me and I looked up, it was that girl. Looking so shocked and was about to cry. She said, “Who are you? What are you?” She sobbed and went away, dragging her feet. I regretted showing everyone my horrible sight.

After a few days of not showing up to School, I went to the Hospital to see Sehun. Even though my body condition still hurts so badly. I hurt Sehun much more painful.

I saw 10 of them looking so happy plus the girl too. I was just at the window suddenly I made an eye contact with her, she looked so sad but I was shocked so I ran away. I don’t want her to discover me after that horrible incident. I ran behind a wall after a few minutes, I heard noises from EXO saying bye to that girl. Then I heard footsteps, I turned to my right. It was her. Looking at me, so worried as she walked up to me. I went away slowly as my side hurts so badly. I walked slowly, she was just walking behind me and never took over.

At one point of time, I couldn’t take it anymore. I just fell on the ground. The next thing I noticed was I was at home and my head was aching suddenly I saw her again with a tray. She walked towards me and I sat up. She gave me porridge and it was so delicious. I nodded and smiled at her. She smiled back to me, it was the first time I saw her beautiful smile. After finishing that bowl of porridge, it was getting late so I wanted to send her home. Out of a sudden, when I open my house gate I saw Kai looking at me and SoYeon , it was the girl’s name. SoYeon was looking at Kai and me awkwardly. Kai suddenly grabbed my shirt with his both hands and then pushed me while releasing it. I remembered him saying..

“You cause trouble with EXO, now you want to cause trouble with Soyeon?!”

I just kept quiet, I know that I have done wrong. It’s all my fault. Then he walked off.

After a few days of keeping in contact with EXO, I got a call from an unknown number. I picked it up, it says.. “If you want to see your girl alive, come here quickly. I am not finish with you yet.” I needed some help so I messaged Kai to help save Soyeon.

So I went there quickly, the gang was already there. Waiting for me. One of the guys was hitting the baseball bat towards me but luckily I dodged it . I went and pushed one of the guys’ leg and it was going to attack me.  The guy with the baseball bat hasn’t got enough of me, so he did it one more time and I dodged it backwards. Then I went in front suddenly I got hit by the baseball bat on my stomach. I went backwards and one of them hit the baseball base at my hip. I straight away kneel on one knee and one of them kicked me at the shoulder. I totally lay flat on the ground while groaning in pain.

All I heard was people fighting, groaning pain and I saw 2 of my friends came and helped me up. All of us went and fight like mad. One of the gang member bend 90 degrees so I pushed myself up and put my feet up and kicked the guy that was after me. After that I went away from that place and went to where Soyeon is.  I went up on the car’s roof, ducked and kicked the guy’s foot. He fell from the roof to the ground. I went down to the car’s front and did a forward flip. I jumped and kicked the guy’s face. I went to where Soyeon is, she was looking so scared and her eyes were saying. ”H-help me Luhan.” I wanted to go nearer to her but the leader stopped me. I pulled him by the shirt and automatically my fist was up ready to beat him up. Suddenly my wolf senses was back. I hesitate on having that side of me. I hated it and I’m afraid that I will hurt anyone again. Then I lost grip. Out of a sudden, I felt something hit me hard on the back of my head. I fell down on the floor, all I heard is a buzzing sound in my mind. I heard her shouting,”NO!” When I open up my eyes, I saw all my friends crowding around me and I saw her when I looked up.

Preview :

“LUHAN! I TRUSTED YOU! THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME?!”