Plans

Fall For Me

Krystal Prov:

 

When i got outside of my house i noticed oppa who was leaning against the wall who was waiting for me. Im glad he calmed down after what happened yesterday. He wouldn't respond to my text or calls. 

 

"Oppa" I said to him which made him look up.

 

"Krystal, Mianhae about yesterday" He said lowering his head, his right leg kicking the ground and his hand scratching the back of his neck. He looked so cute doing that, all innocent.

 

"It's okay oppa. Don't ever ignore my calls or text again. I told you before I will always stand by your side when you need me oppa. and yesterday you could of came and talk to me but you didn't" I said to him

 

"Mianhae" He said grabbing my hand "I just hope friday comes by fast.. i could use the weekend away from school" 

 

"I hope you didn't forget about our movie this weekend Oppa" I said while looking at him.

 

"wait what movies?" He looked at me confused

 

"OPPA!" I yelled at him making me let go of his hand and stopping

 

"Krystal im just joking, I remember " he said with a dorky smile He walked back to me and helled my hand as we walked to school

 

When we got to the gates of the school there was a loud noise, it sounded like nickhun's motorcycle, when we looked it was a white car audi r8. My mouth dropped and i looked at Minho who was drooling.

 

"Woah, Who's car is that?" "That is a cool car" I heared people said who was looking at the parked car. When the door opened yuri got out of the passanger seat laughing followed by Onew then Kai. Amber got out and Taemin got out... "Wtf how can everyone fit in that small car?" I thought to myself. It was like watching a small clown car and seeing a bunch of clowns getting out, I couldn't help but laugh making Oppa look at me.

 

"Oppa it looked like a bunch of clowns just got out of the tiny car" i said to him in between my laughs, i was now crying. And he too started laughing.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber Prov:

"Dude stop complaining i know it's small back there but hey its a free ride!" I said to them who were all bickering because of how crowded it was in the back.

 

"Hyung next time i call shotgun" Taemin said trying to scoot over because Kai was sitting on his thye.

 

"Arraso" I said

 

"Oh look it's Minho and Krystal, and there holding hands" Yuri said pointing.

 

I put my left foot on the break pedal and my right on the gas pedal. I stepped on the break and pressed on the gas pedal making the car give out a loud noise causing people frightened. everyone looked at us when we got out.

 

"yo did you see Jessica's face when you did that? She almost fell down the steps" Yuri said getting out the car laughing.

 

I unplugged my phone from the car charger, can't believe i woke up to it at 25%. I got out and helped Taemin get out from the back. I looked at the distance where Krystal and Minho were at. She looked like she was having a good time laughing at something.. And then Minho was laughing.. What were they laughing at... I shrugged at the thought and locked the car door. I swung both my arms around Taemin and Onew's shoulders when i caught up to them.

 

"You guy's wanna go to the movies this friday? My treet!" I said to them.

 

"Food too?" Kai asked.

 

"Aish, you keep eating your going to get fat!" I said to him. "But of course!"

 

"That's a good idea!" Yuri said "JESSICA, TIFFANY. You guys wanna go to the movies this friday with us?" 

 

"We were already going Oppa" Tiffany said. 

 

"Chincha? Well Let's all go at the same time!" Yuri said putting his arms around jessica and Tiffany's shoulder. I could see that Jessica was blushing when my brother did that.. Hmmm maybe she likes him or something

 

 

 

 

 Sorry nothing happened much in this chapter, I will think of something better for the next chapter! (: Thanks for reading!