Auditorium

Fall For Me

Jessica's Prov:

"Good morning class! close your text books because its time to head to the auditorium for a special announcement!" Our teacher said while walking in the class going to his desk.

 

"Special announcement?" people whispered amongst there friends

 

"Hmmm what could this be about?" I said to Tiffany who was sitting next to me looking over her notes.

 

" Don't know don't care! I need to study! Let's go! so we can get there fast. sooner the better so I can study" She replied

 

We walked to the auditorium and I saw my sister holding someones hand, it must be her close friend Minho. He's such a sweet guy, If he asked my sister out i'd defiantly approve of him, besides hes hot as hell! I quickly rushed over to them dragging Tiffany with me. Since there wasn't any assigned seats to sit with your class, I decided that Tiffany and I would accompany them.

 

"UNNIE" Krystal said waving towards us.

 

"Hey Soojung, Minho, Sulli, Luna. What's the big announcement?" I said as we took our seats.

 

"Our teacher said that our school will be funded by the top richest man in the world. This means we get to go on trips quiet often in Biology class!" Sulli said in excitement.

 

"Chincha?" I said in disbelief. Our school has been going broke for the past year. I dont see why anyone would fund it. It's a really old school, they say that the school was built in the 40's! I too was shocked when i heard this. Surprisingly there's no ghosts haunting the locker rooms. If so I would of never attended this schol, Im easily scared.  

 

"Mic test 1, 2, 3, Mic test 1, 2, 3.. *Cough* Cough*" said the principle clearing his throat. " Okay students please take a seat, Balli, Balli.. As you or haven't heard, Our school will be funded by the richest man in the world. This would mean that next year for the students who are not graduating will be attending the new school that will be built in the old parking lot and during you're summer vacation we will tear this down to finish the school being built. Is anyone excited for that? Also We will have frequent fill trips. And at the end of the year when everyone has finish taking there exam and with the passing every class, our school will go to the amusement park. It will be shut down just for our high school! Now Doesn't that sound fun?" 

 

When all the students heard the last sentence the principle had said everyone started yelling in excitement, most were in disbelief because of the situation our school was in...

 

"Wooooohooooo!" "HELL YEA DUDE!" " AMUSEMENT PARK!" " This gives me motivation to do well in school, teacher-shi!" 

 

"Omo, Now i better do good so i can attend the amusement park with you guys!" Tiffany said who was looking at us and then quickly back at her notes studying hard.

 

"Tiffany, you're a smart girl im sure you will pass all your class" I said while smiling and shaking my head 

 

"Unnie is right.. But Omo.. Amusement park, Im so excited" Luna said while clapping her hands

 

"Amusement park, Amuse- " before Sulli could finish the principle had more to say..

 

"Students, I hope this gives you all motivation to do well in school so you can attend the Gift at the end of the year. Now For the person responsible for all of this is no other than the man himself. MR. JAMES LIU. Please give him you're full attention students!" Our principle said while giving us the " You better behave" look in his eyes.

 

" Hello students, As your principle said My name is Mr. James Liu, But you can call me Mr. Liu." The tall handsome man in a suit said 

 

"Ahhh, Ahjussi! You're so COOL!" " Ahjussi, Your awsome!, Ahjussi! Marry me" most of the kids said... I shook my head in disbelief at the dumb comments most people were saying to him. He's a good looking man, Im sure he must be  married.

 

"Thank you, and Im sorry im already married. *chuckles* I chose this school to fund because this use to be the school I attended, and if Sasha, Your principle haven't told me that the school we use to attend is going down the drain Im sure I wouldn't be here. So please give it up for you're principle" Mr. Liu said. 

 

The principle blushed because he said Mr. Liu blurted out his name that no one knew about.. "Sasha? Omo isn't that a girl's name" said one of the students out loud.. " Y-YAH! my father gave me that name okay?" The principle said whose face is now red as a tomato. The students couldn't help but laugh.

 

"Hey now, don't make fun of him. He's a good Principle. Besides his name does sound girly doesn't it. I remember the time when we had our home coming game, we pinned him down and dressed him as the prom queen!" said Mr. Liu chuckling.

 

"Ayego, my friend u have never changed!" Replied the principle.

 

"okay, okay, enough jokes. As i was saying, I hope this will also motivate you to do well in school since one of my workers thought of this idea when we were looking at how mostly the students were doing poorly in most subjects. Please do you're best so you can attend the amusement park at the end of the year! Also my son's will be attending this school, Starting today. I know they have missed the morning classes. Let me introduce you to them.... Yuri, Amber Come here" Said Mr. Liu

 

As I saw two boys arrived on the stage all the girls were screaming and yelling.

 

"Oppa's your so handsome" "Oppa!" "Oppa!" "Omo are you guys angeles?" "OPPA AMBER MARRY ME." "OPPA! "YURI OPPA IS SO HANDSOME." "NO, AMBER OPPA IS SO HANDSOME."  "OPPA!!!" 

 

"Waaaa, They are so hot.." Tiffany said who is now looking up seeing the scene.

 

"The tall one with chestnut hair is cute" i said slightly blushing.

 

"I can't believe we will be classmates with one of the hottest boy in school, Sorry Minho.. You're not hot anymore!" Said Sulli while sticking her tongue out..

 

"Yah!" Minho said

 

"It's okay Oppa. I think your still the hottest of our school" Krystal said while blushing. Minho smiled at her.

 

 

"They have a face of a god" said Luna.

 

"Everyone this is my eldest Son, Yuri and my youngest son Amber. Please treat them well!" Said Mr. Liu

 

The two boy's smiled and waved, all the girls had there mouth opened when they saw there smile. Now the noise became 2x louder. I look to my right and notice that Tiffany too was screaming. I can sense my right ear drum is about to go deff. When the bell rang, it echoed in the auditorium signaling that the Assembly was now finished. Most of the girl's stayed behind admiring the two boys.. The guy's sighed and just went to the lunch room or the classes that has now started.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri Prov:

What is wrong with my father, we should at least go to school next week or something. We just arrived in Korea Yesterday, im dead beat. My eye bags are horrible.. I look ugly now. My brother who too was not excited about attending school just sighed in relief the whole time our dad was talking on stage. "Yuri, Amber come up here sons" I heard my dad said making me shake out of my thoughts. I got up cooley and walked over to the stage with my brother behind me. All the girls were yelling and screaming because of our incredibly good looks we got from our father, well except Amber.. He got that all from my mother.

 

"These girls are crazy, its feels like were celebrities. Im going to like this school" i whispered to my brother

 

"So much for privacy, were going to be surrounded by them everyday" He replied

 

When we smiled and waved at the crowed the noise became 2x louder... My ears are starting to hurt because of the girls screaming.. Please let this end soon, it was cool 2 minutes ago now its getting annoying... Shortly after the bell rang and the girls decided to stay behind while all the guys left. Ayego I am starting to hate this school now. In L.A. we lived a normal life.Now were going to be surrounded by them everyday. My brother is right. So much for privacy...