Lunch&Class; Room

Fall For Me

Amber's Prov:

Im starving and its lunch time. When my brother and I sat down to enjoy our lunch we were surrounded by a bunch of girls who sat at the empty seats. One of pushed another girl off the chair just to sit there.. my brother and I got up and decided to head over to the cazebo to  that we saw earlier when we were walking to lunch. 

 

"Aish, those girls.." I said to him as we were walking out the lunch room. We were then stopped by a group of boys..

 

"Hey, you must be the new students. How about you guys join us for lunch so you wont be bothered. By the way my name is Onew, This is Taemin, and Kai."

 

"Hello, Im Amber" I said with a smile

"Im Yuri his older brother"

We followed them to there table and sat down. I could see from the corner of my eye that a girl was looking at me. She's really cute but why on earth is she staring at me. I told myself not to make eye contact so i just sat down and looked at everyone else at my table.

 

"So do you guys play any sports?" Onew asked

 

"Back in L.A. where we use to live my brother was the Captain of the basketball team/Pointguard. He is the best when it comes to basketball. Of course fo me I don't play any games, i just watch" Yuri explained and i just nodded and smiled.

 

"Chincha? Well its not to late to sign up for the team this afternoon! You should come, Taemin and I are on the basketball team. And our captain is no other than that jerk over there.. Choi Minho who too is a pointguard." Onew said while pointing to minho who was busy talking to Krystal. 

 

"Shouldn't be much of a competition then. " I said and they all chuckled

 

"Little bro, try not to show off or embarass the guy." My brother said 

 

"I won't if he doesn't pull any dirty tricks." I said to him while pulling out my phone to txt my mom to being over a pair of knee socks, my adiddas baskbetall shorts, my addidas tank shirt, my black and red jordans, my axe deo. and a 2 large bottle of water in my jordan's gym bag.

 

"You must be really good at basketball then hyung" Taemin said "Well hyung, i hope you become our captain so that jerk can stop bossing us around everytime we make a mistake just so he can show off to that ice princess." He said annoyed

 

"ice princess? And who that might be?" i said raising a brow at him

 

"That girl over there.. u don't feel the cold arrora forming around you, hyung? well i do when she stairs at you it feels like shes stairing at your soul. I think they are going out Im not sure they are really close and everyone sees them holding hands, so they must be. But she always comes to the practices and the games just to watch him play. She either comes by herself sometimes or with her group of friends." Taemin said.

 

"I see" It gave me a cold hearted idea to embarass the guy in front of his girl. From the looks of it this guy only knows how to block and shoot 3 pointers. hmmm.. Can't wait for practice, i looked down at my food smiling to my self. I can't wait for today. I want to see what this Choi Minho has in stores for me.

 

The bell rang and I went to go find my class. While walking I met a girl name Luna Park. Well I accidently bumped into her while walking into a corner.

 

"Im really sorry, i was trying to look for my class" i said to her apologeticly.

 

"Aeygo, oh Oppa. Let me help you, Im Luna" She said giving me a smile

 

"Thanks Im Amber, Im really sorry again i didn't mean too" I said to her rubbing the beck of my neck.

 

"I already knew your name Oppa, The whole school knows. Ahh Chincha, your in my English class too?" She said in surprised

 

She took my hand and lead me to class, everyone gased at the scene. When we got to class she was still holding my hand. everyone looked at us.

 

"Omo, Lunasshi are u dating Oppa Amber?" One of the girl said to us

 

"What? No, i was just showing him his first class" Luna said to her letting go of my hand while blushing. 

 

"You must be my new student, Amber Liu." the teacher said. " Well how about sitting next to Taemin over there. Taemin raise your hand" 

 

"What's up bro! i didn't know you were in this class too" said Taemin

 

"I didn't know you were either." i replied with a smile

 

*Ring*Ring*Ring

 

"Yabseyo, Oh Amber? Arraso"

 

"Amber the front office needs you, they said your mom dropped off something for you" the teacher said writting down a pass for me. 

 

"Must be my basketball stuff, see ya in a sec" i whispered to Taemin. 

 

When i got back everyone noticed i was carrying the gym bag. but didn't bother to ask me a question until i got to my seat.

 

"So you're trying out for the basketball team?" the guy said who was sitting in front of me.

 

"Yeah, hope it's not a problem" I said

 

"No problem at all. Im the captain, well soon to be but everyone knows im going to be anyway. Right Taemin" He said to taemin who just nodded

 

"Hmmm, is that so? Well see you on court then" I replied annoyed. This guy is a real . I dislike him already. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LJessica  Prov: 

 

:Omo He's in this class" I mummbled to myself as he greeted himself to the whole class room.

 

The teacher assigned him to sit in front of me. His cologne smelled really good.  

 

"okay class you may work together on this quiz. There's #20 problems finish till the bell rings" the teacher said.

 

"Aeygo, these stupid quiz's nickhun gives." Tiffany sighed 

 

20 minutes has passed and im still working on these problems.. Aeygo Nickhun, why did u make this quiz so hard. I barley understood the first 4 questions.. i sighed 

 

"Do u need help?" the tall boy with brownish hair was asking me.

 

"o-oh yeah." I said to him and he carefully took my paper and glanced at my messy work on the sides.

 

"This quiz was pretty easy if u ask me. Well the first one i dont know how you got that. but you should take the given answer and divide it with the recipricol. " He said to me handing back my paper while smiling.

 

That smile of his felt like the sunlight shined brightly inside the room. What is he a goddess of smiling? *thump*thump* my heart, why i it beating so fast. Why am i even thinking of him? Omo. I try to snap out of my thoughts then...

 

"My name is Yuri, Yuri Liu" he said smiling again

 

"M-My name is J-jessica" I said stuttering while blushing, i turned my head to look at Tiffany who is giving me the "I know your blushing" Type of look. "Im Tiffany" Tiffany then said to save the awkwardness. Thank god for her..

 

"Nice to meet you both. Well if you have any trouble let me know " He said while turning back around to help the boy next to him.