Not allowed to love.

Bodyguards For Ninjas
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

❝chapter 01; _______________________________________________________________________________                                    You're not allowed to love. Unless it's me.

 

She kept her head bowed low, unable to raise her head to meet his eyes. Her heart couldn’t stop thumping and she felt like as if the room was spinning round in slow motion.

 

She took in a deep breath and exhaled, fiddling with the blue letter in her hands and thinking of what she should say.

 

Stupid girl, if you want you can still back out now, just pretend that you’re saying hi and leave! Ugh, I really can’t stand you at times, especially with your full on retard mode! Just pass it to him already!!! IF NOT, JUST LEAVE! UGH WHAT ARE YOU DOING CALLING HIM AND NOT SPEAKING AT ALL! JANG YI KI!

 

As she snapped out of her own train of thoughts, bravely she looked up and locked her gaze with his dark tender eyes. Her breath almost hitched with the intensity of his gaze. With a gentle lopsided smile, he leaned against the lockers and cheekily raise an eyebrow.

 

“Yiki ah, you’ve called me and have been standing here like a statue for the past three minutes already? Are you okay? Do you need me to help you with anything?” YongGuk asked as he placed both of his hands on her shoulders and bent down to her face level.

 

She could feel her face burning up, as she tried to take a step backwards. Mustering all the courage she could ever get, Yiki took another step back and bowed her head as she stretched out both her hands that held on to the almost crumbled letter.

 

“Y-yongguk s-sunbae.. I m-mean.. O-oppa.. please acc-”

 

“WOOHOO COMING THROUGH!”

 

She froze as a gust of wind swept right in front of her. Her head snapped up as a figure squeezed passed the both of them which made her almost went off balanced. Yiki then noticed that the familiar blondie was waving her handwritten letter in the air as he dashed across the corridor, and that’s when she realised..

 

MY CONFESSION LETTER WAS STOLEN!

 

She didn't even have the time to register what happened as panic surge through her whole body. Instinctively, Yiki ran with all my might to chase the thief.

 

“KIM HIMCHAN! YOU JERK! COME BACK WITH MY STUPID LETTER YOU IDIOT!”

 

“NOOOOOOBBBBBCAAAAKKKKEEEEEEEEE~”

 

Was his gentlemanly reply.

 

After running across the open field, she saw that he was heading up the stairs of the junior block. Making sure that nobody is around and looking, she swiftly stepped onto the first floor window panel, jumped up and grabbed hold of the dent dividing the first floor with the second. As if she have done it over a million times, she raised herself up till one of her legs can reached the top of the window frame. Disregarding the fact that she’s still wearing a skirt, she took a leap and caught hold of the second floor’s window. Repeating the same sequence with ease, she climbed into the fourth floor empty class’s window as her sharp eyes caught the shadow that is still on it’s way up.

 

Is that idiot dumb or real dumb? It’s a dead end on the rooftop.

 

As graceful as a swan, she leaped her way across the tables to continue her chase.

 

Bursting through the supposedly locked rooftop door, she faked a brief pant to make sure that he will not be suspicious of her inhuman stamina. He was not visible in plain eyesight but her senses told her that he was behind her.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter