Zoo!

Family Drama [HIATUS]

YAMAA’S P.O.V.

            Ryo and I chatted about our upcoming events and about the other members. But my kept trailing off to Minami and Jaejoong. At the moment, more on the similarities Jaejoong and I shared. I wished I had paid more attention to Korea’s stars, especially the ones debuted in Japan as well. Then again, he much rather not think about Korea at all, but he had to know his competition.

            We looked up at the couple as they entered the room, Minami looking embarrassed and shy. Jaejoong seemed to feel more at peace, but a little worried. If you read in between the lines, I was so obvious Jaejoong had confessed. Ryo too, acknowledged this with a smile. But something told me Minami was unsure.

            “Everything okay you two?” smiled Ryo.

            “Everything is fine,” nodded Jaejoong.

            “Cool!” I stood up. “Let’s go to the zoo then.”

            “The zoo?” both Ryo looked at me as if I were crazy.

            “Yeah,” Minami looked at me, eyes sparkling. “I’d like to go to the zoo too.”

            So it was decided. We would go to the zoo within the hour.

 

            I was pretty much ecstatic to say the least. I hadn’t been at the zoo since I was nine, and I really liked animals. Ryo rolled his eyes at me when he saw I was smiling like an idiot again. What can I say? I act like a little kid sometimes.

            Ryo and I stepped forward to pay for our entry, but Jaejoong cut us off and paid all our entries. We chided him for it, but he wouldn’t accept our money, earning him a glare from the two of us. He only shrugged it off, I guess just like what I would have done. I gave up and turned to Minami, asking her what animals she looked forward to seeing the most.

            “Well,” she looked at the map. “Everything?”

            “Oh, c’mon,” I chided. “Don’t think about us. I want to know what animal or animals you like most.”

            “Deal,” Jaejoong and Ryo shook hands.

            “Jaejoong agreed to let you pay for the drink,” Ryo pointed at me. “And I for the food.”

            “Sounds good,” I shrugged, not at all really interested. “so Minami, you still haven’t answered my question.”

            “What question?” Jaejoong shot me an uneasy glace and I only smiled, looking at Minami.

            “I prefer…” she mulled it over, obviously pretending she wasn’t sure. “Cats. I love big cats.”

            “Oh,” Jaejoong let out a deep breath.

            “Really?” I looked at her excitedly. “Me too!”

            “Oh, you’re just saying that,” she stated.

            “Oh, he’s not,” Ryo laughed. “He’s snuck cats into our dorm many times. Psht, and he’s the leader.”

            “Really?” her eyes bulged.

            “Yup,” I rubbed the back of my neck, feeling embarrassed.

            She giggled and led the way through the zoo. Jaejoong jogged up next to her, taking her hand in his. I sighed, feeling a bit lonely as Ryo and I followed them. But at least I didn’t feel as I usually felt when I was in Korean. Ryo noticed this too. Today I would enjoy myself, but later, I would investigate to find the sick man who basically left my mother broken and alone.

            We went to the bird of prey section first and took lots of pictures together. But we weren’t the only ones taking pictures of us. No, many girls that noticed Jaejoong took pictures of him. We decided to not wear disguises, so that we may enjoy ourselves more. Ryo and I didn’t think it mattered for the two of anyways.

            “Hey,” I heard some girls talking behind us. “Aren’t those two Yamaa Tomohisa and Ryo Nishikida? From NEWS?”

            Oh, well, guess we were wrong. We pretended to not hear them and looked at the pair in front of us. Ryo and I gave each other side glances and smiled. At least we were pretty well known.

            “Excuse me,” a girl stepped in front of us. Jaejoong and Minami turned to look at the girl. “Omo! It’s really them!”

            “May we help you?” I shot her a smile and she swooned.

            “Um…” her friend was just as excited. “Can we take a picture of you?”

            “Wouldn’t it be better if you took the picture with us?” Ryo winked

            “Really?” they shrieked.

            “Sure,” I rested an arm on Ryo’s shoulder.

            “J.J.,” Ryo motioned to Jaejoong. “Snap the picture for us, please?”

            “Sure,” he took the girls cameras, only to have them gape even more.

            “Jaejoong. Hero,” they gushed. “You all know each other?”

            “Yup,” we all said. Minami was standing behind her fiancé.

            “Why don’ I take a picture of all five of you,” Minami asked from behind Jaejoong.

            “Huh?” one of the girls cocked her head.

            “Jaejoong-oppa,” the other girl walked up to him. “Are you really getting married?”

            “Yes, I really am,” he winked at them, and pulled Minami out from behind him. “And I love her very much.”

            “Hi,” Minami bowed to the girls, her face bright red as they gasped.

            “You,” one started.

            “You don’t mind us taking a picture with your fiancé?” the other swallowed, as if scared of Minami.

            “Are you worried I’ll get upset?” they nodded and she smiled. “No, I don’t mind. I don’t see how it would hurt, and besides, I don’t have to worry about him leaving me. But thank you for thinking about me.”

            So she took a picture of us five, but we could tell—all but Minami—that girls had taken a liking to Minami.

            “Can we get a picture with you too?” they asked Minami.

            “With me?” she asked, surprised.

            “Yes!” so we I took the picture of the three girls.

 

            The last three animals we saw were the bears, tigers and lions. I laughed about this, earning me glances from the rest, confused at my sudden outburst of laughter.

            “What’s so funny?” Ryo asked me finally.

            “Lion and tigers and bears,” I said in English.

            “Oh my!” finished off Minami with a giggle.

            I really liked her smile.

            Oh my!

____________________________________________________________

So I decided that I had been a little too depressing lately, so I wrote this bit of a fluffy chapter.

But sadly, it will end soon. I can see it, forming even more and more in my head. Actually, the characters are beginning to take over.

Hmmm... well, what you think? Ugh, honestly, this was also a filler, since I wasn't sure what to write.

I'm still trying to figure out how to write the rest, so wish me luck.

Oh, and please, check out my other stories too!

And the one I put up a link for before by ShiroiParadaise...

*sigh.

Sorry, I'm a little sad since I lost a suscriber to my other story.

Oh well...

Anyways, keep reading, subscribe, comment. I really love your comments!

Or Yamapi might come for you with his awesome Karate skills

ñ_ñ