o5

Grammatical

“Isn’t it nice to spend quality time with me, Jongdae?” Junmyeon smiled.

“Very.” Jongdae struggled to say.

To be honest, he was bored out of his mind, and he was wondering why Junmyeon found it so interesting to just sit on a park bench and stare out into the river. Jongdae had secretly began to play Candy Crush on his phone, ignoring Junmyeon’s small talk.

Junmyeon said nothing about it since he wasn’t paying attention to what Jongdae was doing too.

“And did you know the river stretches from Seoul to Hongdae?”

Jongdae gained 80 points.

“Amazing.” Jongdae murmured.

“Isn’t it? And just by the edge of the river there’s a nice man who sells ice cream and other treats.”

Jongdae made another trio of candies, and the phone blasted out: “Sweet”.

“It is sweet, I don’t like the ice cream he sells because of that. It’s too sweet for me.” Junmyeon scrunched up his nose.

“There’s no more time.” Jongdae frowned once he realized he lost.

“Well, yeah there’s no more time for ice cream it’s not summer anymore. I guess we can go for some coffee if that’s what you want.”

“What? Oh yeah sure, let’s go for some coffee.”


“What are fanfics?”

Yixing looked up to see Wu Fan staring at him. Yixing waited for him to say “just kidding”. It didn’t happen.

“Fanfics?”

“Yeah, what are they?”

“They’re just fictional stories written by fans.”

“Why aren’t they just called stories then?”

“Well they’re written by fans of a certain group. And they usually base stories on actual people from the group they like.” Yixing shrugged.

“Oh. I get it. So people read those?”

“Yeah. Mostly fans. Why?”

“I accidentally deleted a tab on your computer and I tried to retrieve it through the history and there was some ‘asianfanfic’ site in there.”

“Well that wasn’t me, I couldn’t find my laptop for 2 weeks already.”

“It was in Jongdae’s room. I guess he was using it.”

Yixing blinked.

Wu Fan blinked.

“Do you think…” Yixing trailed off.

“No, no, maybe he accidentally clicked on that site.” Wu Fan reasoned.

“Or he does read fanfics.” Yixing frowned.

Yixing and Wu Fan stared at each other.

“No.”

“Impossible.”

“Jongdae wouldn’t do that.”


Jongdae found it odd that Yixing’s laptop wasn’t in his room, and he found it in the living room, where Yixing sat.

“Oh, you found your laptop.” Jongdae said once he sat down next to him.

“Yeah, Wu Fan found it in your room.”

“Wasn’t me.” Jongdae lied.

“Why would it be in your room if you didn’t take it?”

“Ask Junmyeon. He put it in my room.”  Jongdae made up. He felt a small part of his brain telling him that this was going to end badly, but he ignored it.

And with that statement, Yixing’s eyes grew big and he stared at Jongdae.

“Why are you looking at me like that.”

“Do you think Junmyeon reads fanfics?”

“What.”

“You know what fanfics are right?”

“Yeah, I know what they are. But why are you thinking like that?”

“There’s history on my computer that says he visited a fanfic site a couple times.”

Jongdae gulped. He knew he was forgetting something when he left the house.

“Did you click into any of the links?” Jongdae asked.

“I clicked into one of them, it led to some Big Bang fanfic. I don’t even know why he would read that, he’s not a big fan of them anyway.” Yixing shrugged.

“Wow.”

“I know right? Maybe this is Junmyeon’s secret. He reads fanfics.” Yixing giggled.

“We should keep this to ourselves. I don’t think he wants to know.” Jongdae considered.

“Aw, that’s no fun.” Yixing whined.

“I’m pretty sure Junmyeon doesn’t want us to know about it.”

“Then why didn’t he clear the history?”

Jongdae cursed in his mind. Why didn’t he clear the history?

“He probably forgot.”

“Fine. We’ll keep this in between the two, well three, of us for now.” Yixing pouted.

Jongdae sighed in relief.

His secret of being a fanfic writer was safe for now.

But, in the end, he had dragged Junmyeon down with him.


A/N: Cri es sorry for not updating lately! I didn't have the motivation to and oh myg do school sweats