o4

Grammatical

"Can you not sit too close to me, just few more inches away, it would make my day."

Junmyeon had decided that he needed to spend quality time with Jongdae, though the younger one seemed to be refusing his idea. Jongdae sat at the corner edge of the sofa, his knees up to his chest with Yixing's laptop in his lap. He kept on giving quick glances at Junmyeon as he typed.

"Why not though? It's not like sitting closer to you would make a difference with me sitting a few inches away from you." Junmyeon reasoned.

"Well, I don't want you getting all in my personal bubble, so please sit farther away."

Junmyeon frowned. Jongdae rolled his eyes.

But after so long of protesting, Junmyeon still wouldn’t listen, and Jongdae moved away.

“I just want to spend quality time with you.” Junmyeon sighed and gave him a puppy dog look. Now it was Jongdae’s turn to frowm.

“Let’s spend quality time sometime else, hyung. I’ll see when I’m free.”

“Is it just because you don’t like hanging out with me?”

“Of course not.” Jongdae lied as he focused his attention at the screen in front of him.

“Is it because I’m not cool enough?”

“No, you’re very cool.”

“Then why don’t you want to hang out with me?”

“I don’t know, why don’t I?” Jongdae muttered as he typed even more.

“Can you at least tell me what you’re doing?”

“I’m typing and staring at the computer screen.”

Junmyeon in return sighed and trudged away in defeat.

“Can we spend quality time together tomorrow then?”

“Of course we can.”


Hey Subscribers

By theoverlord

187 views | Posted on Oct 11, 2013 09:11:29

Hi guys, I’m sorry for not updating often it’s just been a hectic schedule for me lately.

And yes, the Suchen fic is still ongoing, just on some hiatus for a while.

Also, how do you reject a guy?

This guy has been trying to grow “closer” to me for 3 days already and I’ve been trying to say no but he won’t shut up.

Comments

Blahdeeblah on October 11, 2013 16:11:14

Just say no!

Reply

Jonginnni_e on October 11, 2013 16:10:05

I think you should just go and say: “You’re a nice guy and all, but I don’t want to hang out with you.”

Reply

Exolover222 on October 11, 2013 15:50:07

Just say “I can’t hang out with you, I’m busy.”

Reply

Jongdae reads through the comments and nods in approval. As if right on cue, Junmyeon walks into his room. Out of instinct, Jongdae presses the power button on his phone and throws it on his bed.

“Do you want to go bike riding today, Jongdae?”

“Not today, I’m busy.”

“Doing what though?” He says as he tilts his head.

“Ummm…”

“You don’t really have an excuse today, Jongdae. You either hang out with me or I take the laptop.”

“It’s Yixing’s though.”

“He doesn’t even remember he has a laptop I’m sure he wouldn’t mind.”

Jongdae bites his lips and looks at Junmyeon, who has his hands crossed across his chest.

“Fine.”


theoverlord *online

Joined on July 05, 2012

Last Login on October 11, 2013

11000 karma points [hide]

1500 unique subs / 0 friends

“Being taken away by someone help!”  

 


A/N: /laughs/ I'm sorry for not updating this fic. I've been so busy lately and I've barely managed to write any chapters yet >///< Pls enjoy this short chapter first! Also, thanks for the subscribers, honestly, it makes my day :)