Gone - Hyun-Min Choi

She loves me.. not.

{Dara}

I woke up today with the thought of breakfast with my best friends. It's eight in the morning and I believe Chaerin is still sleeping. I'm just preparing everything waiting for Bom and Minzy to join us. Oh, talking about bully Bom I heard some knocks on the door. I went to open it and I did.

" Hi Dara ! " Bom and her loud cheerful voice. " Hi there.. You guys are late. " I said and she nodded. " Sorry, where's Chaerin anyway ? she's late too. " She replied and sighed. " I'll just wake her up. " I said but Bom stopped me. " No, let me do that you finish preparations. Go go go~!" She said and I only nodded.

Minzy and I were on the kitchen talking about how to spend the break, busy making plan how to get back my baby-Rin or how to make her forgive me.

" Dara, where's Chaerin ? She is not in her room I knocked several times but nothing. " I heard Bom. " Aish, she's still mad I guess. Just take the spare key, its right there. " I pointed to a little black coffer. " Where ? " She still didn't find it. I walked and took the key. I opened her room and she wasn't there. " Baby Rin ? " I opened the bathroom door but nothing too. " Not here. " I said while walking toward the kitchen's door. I felt a weird feeling inside, I felt worried and guilty.

" Call her ? " I asked Bom and she replied me with a worried look " It's unreachable. " She said and I took a sit. " Where the hell did she go.. ? I woke up at seven.. Didn't hear a sound.. " I said and Bom sighed. My phone suddenly rang and it's YG.

" Hi YG oppa !" I tried to sound cheerful. " Hi there 2NE1. Just wanted to check on you three. " He said and I frowned in confusion. How did he know Chaerin isn't here ? " What do you mean oppa ? " I asked him and I heard him sighing. " Well, Chaerin left for a month off the country. So I wanted to know how you three are doing ?" Did he just say.. Chaerin is gone ? For a month. " We are fine oppa.. Ah oppa, where did Chaerin go ? " I asked him and he said he don't know. I hang up and watched the girls carefully.

" She is gone. For a month. And we don't know where. " I sad pausing each time. Bom didn't wait any longer and hugged me. Minzy too.  " It's okay D. She's fine, she'll be back hang on. " They were saying and I just nodded.

I ruined everything, and yet I'm the one being hurting. Karma ?

{Chaerin}

There is a moment in our life, when we feel too sad to even breath. We try to deny it so hard, but it'll come up each time you believe it won't. The only difference is, some of people would just give up while others would fight for their own selves. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. It's okay the worst part passed, the rejection. Now, I just have to clear my mind up.

" Toulouse's flight in ten minutes. " Oh, that's my flight. I stood up and took my stuff and walked along with the crowd. Once inside the plane I took off my shades and sighed. " I'm so ed up. " I cooed. " Nah, being this cute isn't being ed up. " I glanced at the man sitting next to me. I do not know him. " Excuse me, said something ? " I replied and he chuckled, he offered his hand for a handshake. " Choi Hyun-min. Please call me Hyun or even Hyu. " He gave me his brightest smile. I don't feel like smiling. " Lee Chaerin. Call me whatever you like. "  I said and he chuckled. " haha, I'll call Aeri. So it's only me who call you that. " He said and did a 'V' sign with his hand. I chuckled at his childish action, I can't help but smile at this cheerful –handsome man. " Aeri it is. " I said and he laughed loudly. " Yah ! " I slapped his arm playfully. His laugh incites me to smile and chuckle. " Not Aheri, but Aeri.. Like.. Ayeri. Like in French pronunciation ! " He giggled. I pouted. " Yah don't pout, they'll say I made you sad aigo~ " He said and I smiled. " But you did !" I said and he sighed. " Then I'll just go and kill myself. " He said and stood up. " Yah I'm kidding !" I frowned, he's weird ! " Me too hihi !" He said and did that ' V ' sign again.

" So Aeri, what are you going to do at Toulouse ? " He suddenly asked. " Hum.. I don't know, I want to clear up my mind you see. " I replied and he nodded. " It's good to relax from the daily stress. " He smiled to me, I smiled back. " And you Yun ? " I asked him and his smile got brighter when I called him with a freshly made nickname. " Yun huh ? I like it. " He stuck his tongue out. " Actually, I'll stay at Toulouse for a month and two days. It's for health problems. " He said and my smile fade away, I do not know why but I felt like my heart broke a little more. " Yah, don't make that face ! " He pouted and I can't help but giggle at his cuteness. " Why ? What health problems ? " I asked him and he smiled to me. " I have a cancer at its last stage. " He said and I instinctively held his hand. I interlocked our fingers and he looks like not minding it. " I'm Sorry Yun. " I said and he chuckled. " Why being sorry ? It' god's decision so I welcome it gladly. " He said and a single tear escaped from my eyes. Why are good guys always the ones  to get hurt ? Why someone so cheerful as him ? God, and I complain because of a love matter ? Aish.

" Shh.. Don't cry ? I like your eyes, don't use them for that. Instead use them by flirting with me. " He pouted and I chuckled. " Pabo.. ! " I said and he giggled. " Say Chaerin, do you want to talk about " the I'm so ed up " matter ? " He asked and I sighed. "  Not important compared to your problems. " I replied and he smiled. " Tell me please~ " He said and i smiled. " I fell in love with a girl, I told her I love her she said no. I tried to kiss her but she slapped me. It's okay I could have took the heartbreak just okay.. But.. This girl is my best friend.. " I said and he put my head on his shoulders. " Sandara Park right ? " He asked and I nodded confused. " How do you know her ? " I asked and he chuckled. " Wassup we 2NE1 ! " He did a weird pose and I busted into loud laughers. " Yah ! " He pouted and I giggled. " Sorry.. I almost forgot I'm CL. " I said and he sighed. " You are not, not right here next to me. You are Just Aeri ~ " He said and did the V pose. I chuckled. " Thanks. " I said and he smiled.

We laughed most of the flight. I got to know more about Hyun-Min and he did too. It made me feel good for a little while. We are near Toulouse now.

" Chaerin ? " I hummed. " Let's spend the month together ? " He added and I looked at him with a confused gaze. " What do you mean ? " I said and he sighed. " Same hotel, more time to spend together, getting closer. You know what I mean. Let's rest together and when I go back to Seoul, we'll spend more time together. What do you think ? " He said with a smile on his lips. I can't deny I want that to. I really need a friend and he do too.

" That would be great. " I said and he sighed in relief. " I'm suddenly excited ! " He said and I giggled. " Good. " I said and he did the V sign. " Then you'll come with me to my work related appointments ? " I suddenly asked and he hummed. " It depends. If I have to go to the hospital to start my treatment I'll go then I join you. " He said and I nodded. " And I'll come with you to the hospital when I can. " I said and he nodded. " Seems good plan to me. So we'll stay at my home. " He said and I huhed. " Huh ? You have a home here at Toulouse ? " I asked and he nodded. " Yeah why ? " He asked and I shook my head. " Nothing.. Hum what do you work anyway ? " I asked him and he giggled. " Businessman. " He said and I nodded.

Not long after the plane landed and we went out picking our stuffs. Yun helped me out and put my stuff on his car. Oh I correct, his super elegant sport car. We went in and he drove. On the road we talked and I was checking out my phone.

3 missed calls. 5 texts.

The missed calls where from Jeremy and Bom, one text from Jeremy and the rest from Dara.

Txt one.

Hey it's Jeremy, call me once at Toulouse. I need to discuss stuffs with you.

Txt two.

Hi.. Look I'm really sorry.. I need you to know I have something to say about 'us' Call me please.

Txt Three.

Baby Rin, where are you ? Are you safe there ?

Txt Four.

Baby I'm sorry, I miss you so much.

Txt five.

I'll stop bothering. Please rest, and when you come back we'll talk. I love you my babyRin.

I smirked. " Who's that Aeri ? " I heard Yun asking. " Ssandara. " I said and he hummed. " Just give them a call, then turn this phone off. We'll relax ! " He said and I nodded.

I called Jeremy telling him my new address, called my family telling them I won't go see them. And finally I called Bom.

" Hi unnie.. "

" Charin !"

" Yeah that's me. Wassup ?"

" Where the hell are you Chae ?"

" I can't tell you, I'll be back soon unnie. "

" Please take care of yourself, or else Dara would go crazy. "

" I don't think so unnie, so unnie now I'll turn off my phone okay ? So if you call you won't reach me. I'll turn it on once I come back. " I said and she just sighed.

" See y-" I was saying but Yun entered the car. " Chaerin, let's go that's my house. " He said then she chuckled saying sorry when he saw me on the phone. I smiled to him and replied to Bom.

" Unnie, it's no one you know. Just someone I met. I got to go. See ya in a month then. Bye. " I hang up and sighed. " A friend ? " Asked Yun. " Park Bom" I replied and he chuckled. " The corn queen. " He said and I laughed. " Hidden blackjack ! " I shouted and he pouted. " Not true, I'm not hiding that. I love 2NE1 yah ! " He shouted back and began to run after me.

I hope this break can take away the feelings Dara unnie can't accept..