To bring you back to me

She loves me.. not.

{Chaerin}

Since the day I met Hyun, I felt the pain Dara caused fading away. I am grateful, happy. It's been one week here already, everyday I go with him to the hospital, he'll get his treatment and I'll pray for him. Then we'll go eat lunch at a park or anywhere else. The great part is when I have photo shoots, he'd come with me and cheer me up with his jokes and weird poses.

He's very cheerful and full of life. He's always smiling and sending me positive energies –at least he call it that. And now, here I am. I'm fine and happy, and glad I have him in my life. We are friends, don't misunderstand us.. But he said that he'll gladly be my lover if I wanted to. He said –and I quote : " Aeri-ah ! If someday you feel ready to replace Dara in your heart.. I'll accept to be there. I will make you forget her. I like you.. But I'll wait for it. I mean let's be friends right now. And just if you allow me to do so, I'll court you. Now don't make that face, stop blushing or I'll make you mine now. ". I felt happy really, knowing that. I feel ready to recover from Dara. I'm glad I have Yun, he made me forget my pains in few seconds.

" Aeri ! Where did you put my green polo shirt ? " He is shouting from his room. Our room. Not that we do erted things, but I insisted to do so because his treatment is giving him a hard time at night. He's always having a fever or headaches. " Yun, it's on the night table ! " I shouted back and he answered me that he found it. Few seconds after he joined me on the kitchen where I am preparing breakfast.

He back hugged me and I pecked on his cheek. " Let's eat pabo !" I said and we took a sit. " So what to do today ? It's your free day right ? " He asked and I hummed chewing my omelet. " I'll come with you now, then let's go to the art museum near there. Hum I want to go do shopping.. I want to buy a dress, and a suit for you. We have a party tonight remember ?" I said and he groaned. " I hate suits ! " He groaned. " Well you were wearing one the first time I met you. You looked handsome ! " I complimented him and he pouted.  " I prepared us some healthy drinks for before and after treatment. Let's go if you finished. " He nodded and we went inside he's car leaving his apartment.

After twenty minutes drive, we arrived at the hospital. I walked next to him and waited for the doctor to finish. Yun was wearing his clothes back while the doctor asked to talk to me in private.

" Bonjour docteur Bernard. " I said hi.

" Bonjour Mademoiselle Lee. " He greeted back.

" Je vous en pris appelez moi Ciel. " I told him to call me Ciel.

" Mademoiselle Ciel, je dois vous mettre au courant que votre ami n'ira pas mieux après ce traitement, au contraire sa santé empire du jour au l'en demain. Mais nous faisons de notre mieux pour lui garentire un soin de qualité. " He told me that Yun's health is getting worse. That he won't get any better in the future.

" Il lui reste combien de temps ? Je veux dire après le traitement." I asked him how much time he's going to live after the treatment ends.

" Probablement six mois. Mais avec un peu de chance une année. " He told me that he'll live for less than a year.

He after that explained to me that I need to take care of him and maybe he'll stand alive longer with less pain. He told me the treatment will ends earlier which means a week before the supposed date.

I went out of the doctor's room and found Yun waiting for me. " Hey there, what's that face for ? " He asked me with his usual grin. " The doctor told me the news.. " I said and he hummed. " the one year thing ? " I nodded and he laughed. " well, it's not that bad besides, I'll spend it with someone I like. " he said and I smiled. Hu half hugged me and we walked to the door. " Gimme my drink I'm thirsty. " He said once we were inside the car. I handed him the drink and a donut with it. " Thanks " He said and pecked on my lips. " You are welcome " I pecked n his cheek.

I'm the one driving and he is eating. I'm thinking and glancing at him from time to time. He is smiling by his own and enjoying the fruit drink. He deserves being loved. I should give him a chance. I should stay with him until he's last breath.

" Yun, how are you feeling right now ? " I broke the silence. He smiled widely and glanced at me. " Feeling awesome ! " he made that famous 'V' sign of him. " Well, great because we arrived at our destination ! " I said parking the car. " Come on. " I said and we headed inside the museum.

We spent great time together there, laughing at weird paints, like one with  some man hugging his knees. We took photographs with the statues. It was 4 p.m already when we went out.

" I had great time, I really like it here !" I said and he nodded. " didn't know you like culture stuff and art.. Hum, good to know. " he said and smiled to me sticking his tongue out. I chuckled and took a sit, he is driving. After some minutes of thinking, I spoke up " Well.. then that should give an idea about in which place you should take me once we start dating. " I said and he stopped the car. " Yah pabo ! you almost killed us !"I pouted and he gulped. " what did you say just now ? " He asked while watching me with a serious gaze. " Pabo. " I replied and he shook his head. " I said, I'm willing to get over Dara and accept your offer. " I said again and he pulled me for a hug. I smiled but felt a thug in my heart. I feel like cheating on Dara, but I am not. He deserve to be with someone he loved, and be taken care of. " I like Chaerin.. " He said and I smiled. " me too. " I felt like dying, not knowing why I felt like I'm hurting unnie.. But she asked me to go away, and I did. I'm fixing my mess so I'm doing her a favor. And I'm making him happy too.. So it's okay right ?

" Let's go shopping, I'll wear anything my future girlfriend wants. " He said and I giggled. " Future ? " I pouted and he laughed. " I said I'm gonna court you right ? " I giggled. " Right. " I replied and interlocked our hands.

                   {Dara}

It's been one long boring and confusing week. I miss Chaerin so much. I can't help but cry I knew she is avoiding me since she never reply to any of my long texts. I've been told Chaerin is alright, she talked to Bom a week ago. Through Bom seems worried about Chaerin. I am too.

I'm the one who pushed her away, but I can't help but be the one trying to get her back. I'm such a jerk and complicated person, really.

" Dara stop spacing out, it's your turn to choose a movie ! " I heard Bom screaming. " Right let's watch.. Almost famous ? " I suggested and they nodded. We are having a movie marathon. I went back to my usual place and watched the movie carefully. I needed distraction, badly.

The movie ended and we stood up, Bom and Minzy made their way to the kitchen holding hands and I went on my twitter account. It's already 10 p.m and I wanted to check my feeds.

' OMG, look at CL and her date for tonight's party. Omg they look so cute ! " I read the tweet and my heart broke.. Boyfriend ? I checked another tweet " CL looks so pretty in that Givenchy Dress, it matches perfectly the Versace suit of her date ! " And then Jeremy's Tweet " HANGING WITH CHAERIN AND HYUN-MIN. SUCH A CUTE COUPLE ! #MYGIRLFOUNDLOVE " I felt my tears running down my cheeks. I stood up and read few more tweets. I stayed like that for minutes and then threw my phone on the wall.

" I ing ed up everything ! I ing made her hurt me that ing bad ! ! " I screamed like a madman which caused the girls to startle and walk toward me. " Dara what's wrong ? Look at me calm down, what's wrong ? " She kept asking and all I did was cry. " Unnie.. " I heard Minzy showing her my phone.. I guess the tweets.. " Dara, maybe it's her friend. I heard him talking to her on the phone. She told me it's her friend. " She said and I sobbed in her arms.

I sobbed for almost two hours before I finally calmed down. Not only because of the tweets, but because of the Instagram update where 'he' kisses her chin and she pecked on his noise. The legend was ' #LearningHowToMoveOneWithMyLife. ". I felt guilty, because it's all my fault.

But no, I'm not going to cry anymore. Tears are not going to bring her back to me, words and acts would. I will bring her back, you wait and see.