Take care of her for me.

She loves me.. not.

{ Dara }

We just got a call from YG. He told us about Chaerin moving out, which isn't what I understood from " staying in a hotel ". When I saw her, I was too happy to talk to her once more.. But Then 'Hyuchin-or-something-like-that' appeared. I'm willing to get along with her, but I really can't bear the pain of her next to him.

Anyways, I won't let her move out. I need to talk to her, I have to fix it. But, yeah it's stubborn Chae I'm talking about. How about talking to that.. Hyuchin guy ? I need to do that. But first I need to answer this call. Oh, unknown number..

" Hello, "

" Oh hello, Sandara-ssi ? "

" yeah and it is ? "

" Hyun-min. "

How the hell did he get my number.. hum but it's my chance.

" Chaerin.. Your number I got it from Chae's phone. "

" Oh I see.. Hyun-Min-ah.. I need to talk to you. Are you free tomorrow ? "

" Hum, no but instead tonight, tonight I'm free are you ? Because I need to talk to you as soon as possible. "

" Sure, where should we meet ? "

" I don't want Chaerin to know about that. So let's meet at some park. I'll text you the address right now okay Sandara-ssi ?"

" Great, see you tonight then. "

Well.. Seems like god is on my side. Oh.. He wants to meet in two hours ?! that's fast. But it's okay, I need to act fast.

I fixed myself so the fans won't recognize me. I took my car and went to the –desert he called park. I found him sitting on a bunch waving at me. I walked toward him and took a sit.

" You came. "

" Of course.. Well I know what you want to say. But hear me out first. First of all, I tried to tell her not to move out.. But the thing is, she doesn't want to.  And I don't want her to do that too. Sandara, I know you think I'm the bad guy.. But I like your friend so much. In fact, I'm in love with her. The first time I saw her was when you.. Pushed her away. I'm not blaming you, I'm thanking you. Sandara-ah.. I'm going to die soon. If I stand one more month.. Then I'm very lucky. I have cancer. On its final stage. I want to spend this last month with her. But I will help you Sandara-ssi, to get her back. Because I know she loves you. And I want her to be happy after I die. To make it short, I'm going to help you to get her back. And when I die.. I.. I will leave every thing I own to her. My companies.. My cars, villas.. " He paused and wiped his tears.

" Please, make her happy. "

I'm speechless.. I never thought it is this complicated.

" Of course. I will do whatever it takes. Does she know ? "

" No.. Not about me dying very soon. She knows I have one year left, but it's not true. She noticed my weight loss, my fevers getting worse. But she doesn't know about it. When I leave her. Once I leave this world, I want you to promise me.. Help her. I want her happy now, tomorrow and the days after. Can I count on you, you three ?"

" Yeah.. Thank you.. For helping, loving her, making her smile.. "

After our long speech, we decided to go one after another. He don't want Chaerin to know about this, and I respect that. I noticed Hyun-Min being so pale. I asked him but he says he's alright. I drove back to the dorm, feeling happy and sad. I wonder if Chaerin will 'accept' his death. I wonder if she'll go back to me. I wonder.. If she loves me..

I wonder..

 

{Chaerin}

Hyun is late. He didn't reply to any of my calls and texts. It's killing me, what ifs are ing killing me. Yeah, what if he died ? GODDAMN IT !

I think he is back, I heard the door pulled open. I rushed to him and he was nearly standing. I helped him to sit on the sofa, he is so pale ! I touched his forehead, he is ing burning.

" Baby, I'm calling the doctor. It's okay, you are okay, we are okay. " I said and gave him a glass of water. I called the doctor and he said he will come to our hotel room. I took off his jacket, helped him to lay there. I took a wet towel and put it on his forehead. I cried my heart out ; He is not talking, moving and he nearly is breathing.

" D-on't cry " He sighed and smiled weakly to me. My cry got harder and harder.

The doctor arrived and examined him. After what seemed forever, he came to talk to me. He said we need to take him to the hospital and we did. Once there, I found myself helpless. I didn't have my friends beside me. I needed Dara, I needed Bom, I needed Minzy, I needed someone. But I found nothing but me, myself and I. I cried silently, not knowing what to do, or to say.

I stayed there the whole night, not minding to go to YG the next morning. So he texted me saying it's an emergency. I spoke to the doctor and told him I'll be back soon. I rushed to YG by feet. It took me an hour. I rushed to YG's office, but I've been told he is at the practice room. The security and the staff were shocked seeing me with my ruined make-up and blood-shot eyes.

I arrived to the 2NE1 practice room. I opened the door without knocking startling everyone inside, YG, BigBang oppas, Bom, Dara, and.. Minzy.

" What is so, so, so important that it made you call me 25 ing times ? WHAT ? " I screamed like a madman.

" Chae.. " I heard Bom talking but son to be cut.

" What Bom ? " I asked her with a broken voice.

She ran and hugged me but I didn't give a , at the point where I'm losing one of the most important persons of my life, Hyun. And they, they ing pushed us away. I pulled her away.

" Tell me now, what the hell do you need from me ? "

" Your solo, and who the hell do you think you are ? I'm your boss don't rise your voice on me- " I smirked and cut him still crying like there is no tomorrow.

" Fire me ? I don't give any damn sh!t about this. " I said and threw to him my YG building's badge. He sighed.

" Calm down.. Tell us what's wrong ? " He said this time with those pitiful, worried eyes.

I smirked. " Let's see, my best friend, Dara, refused my confession and told me to go away –using the rough manner of course. I tried to move on, so I did and the man that helped me to smile again is dying, and laying in a hospital bed right now.. OH and my bestfriends said they don't want us around them.. It's cool oppa, everything is cool.. " I broke into hysterical laugher, and cry on the same time. I felt like my heart has turned into shades. I felt two arms wrapping my body. It's Dara's, I can tell.

She whispered, she said these six words I craved hearing.

" Baby Rin, it is okay. Baby  Rin, I love you the same way you do.. I love you. "