Move out

She loves me.. not.

Just a quick update ^^

-

{Chaerin}

It's been three whole weeks since I leaved Korea, and here I am at home once more. Yeah, we left earlier. The main reason is that YG called me for my solo. But then Yun's doctor told me the treatment is fished. But also.. He's case is worse than expected. But then Hyun-Min butted in. I think he is hiding something behind me. Anyway, here I am heading to the dorm. I asked Yun to come stay until we settle ourselves together.

" We arrived m'am. " I heard the taxi driver talking to me. I smiled to him and Yun paid him.

" So I'll finally meet them huh ?"

" Nervous ?"

" Yea.. I'm the bad guy here, the one who stole you away from Dara. "

" Don't be silly, she pushed me away. So it's fine. Let's get in."

I walked toward the dorm. I  opened the door and walked silently inside. The girls were there sitting on the couch watching some K-News.

I smiled and chuckled, I missed them. " Yah ! You didn't miss me ?" I screamed and Bom unnie jumped in surprise. " Chaerin ! ' They screamed and came to hug me. Except.. Dara. " Girls, let me introduce to you someone. Hyun, come in. " I asked Yun to enter the dorm and he did. The girls slowly backed and joined the standing Dara. " Hi girls. " He greeted them with a nervous laugh. " So I'll introduce you guys. Hyun, this is Park- " he cut me with his excited voice. Such a kiddo, a kiddo blackjack !" Park Bom, Sandara Park, Gong minji ! I'm Hyun-Min Choi !" He bowed but the girls stood steal.

" Why.. I mean no offence but why is he in our dorm ? " Asked Bom and I rolled my eyes. " He's staying with me for few days. " I replied and Minji said " But unnie.. We can't.. you know Dara- " I cut her " Dara what ? Dara unnie said she have no feelings for me, right ? She slapped so heard I almost fell on the floor. Come on, I fixed the mess I made. And Hyun-Min helped me doing that. So stop being immature !" I groaned and  Hyun excused his self. " Hum guys, really don't fight because of something this silly. I'll just stay in a hotel Chaerin, it's no big deal. " He said and I smirked. " It is a big deal. Seems like we are not welcome anymore near here. You are not staying in a hotel. We are. " I said and we walked outside the dorm.

Hyun-Min did his best to calm me down, and he succeed. He is just that joyful. We took a hotel room and we put our stuffs there. He said he is going to meet a friend and I need to go to YG's. W went on separated ways but he send me off to the building first. Once he left I walked in. I walked to YG's office and asked him if I could enter. He agreed.

" Nice to see you Chaerin, nice to see you are doing great. " He hugged me and I hugged back.

" Thank you oppa, good to see you too. " I said and we both took a sit.

" So Chaerin, remember you talked about a solo thing ? "

" Of course, so it's a yes ? "

" Of course. Well the song is already prepared by Teddy, all you need to do is to come tomorrow and check it. If everything is good then.. we'll start practicing the day after. "

" Great then. Oh sir, I want to tell you I'm moving out from the dorm. "

" What ?! Why ?"

" I want to settle down with my boyfriend, oppa. "

" What boyfriend ? So it is true huh ? Forgot about the dating ban ? "

" Oppa, believe me I really thought about it. But I have my reasons. And oppa, if you want us to break the contract.. then do as you want. But oppa.. Hyun-Min and I are together and it's a fact. "

" But- "

" Oppa.. If you are against it then.. I can't do anything. I only have a month and a half of contract left. So.. Just bear with it. "

I stood up but YG oppa stood still. I actually thought about everything. I know what I'm doing. I need to go search for an apartment now. Ah.. I'll have my own home finally !