Confessions and consequences..

She loves me.. not.

{Chaerin}

 " 2NE1, you go to the stage in ten minutes !" I heard the staff calling. The girl and I were still with our make-up artists, but somehow Bom and Minzy finished before us. I mean before Dara-unnie and I. I glanced at her and found her watching me. She blushed and I smiled. Well that's why they call us " a couple" right ? My heart was beating crazily so I closed my eyes and began thinking.

This is my last chance, I need to tell her I'm in love with her. Maybe she loves me too ? Maybe not.. But I have to do this. I don't care anymore if my heart breaks into pieces. After this I'll have a vacancy. So yeah, if she is in love with me then it's great right ? If not, I'll just.. Move on. I really need that to move on.

" Baby Rin.. " I felt a familiar petit body back hugging me. I opened my eyes and hummed – the makeup artist are gone ? Yeah. " What's wrong Chae ? " She asked again and I closed my eyes again. This is my last chance, do it or not ! Come on, Chae you are the baddest female, you need to do this ing crazy thing.

" Baby Rin.. Please tell me what's wrong.. " I heard her voice again. I memorized this feeling ; It might be the last time we'll be this close. I stood up causing her to startle and faced her, the chair between us. " You. It's you, that's what's wrong ! " I said with my calm voice. " What did I do wrong ? " She frowned then smiled sadly. Just say it already. " Being perfect, making me feel so awkward, making my  heart beats this crazily, making my body shake when you are sad, making me fall for you. " I said it almost like pouting. " What.. do you mean ? " She asked again. I sighed " 2NE1, Five more minutes. " We heard the staff again. Come on Chae, do it clearly. " I love you, okay ? Not like a friendly way but more like a lover way. I love you like a.. lover.. " I said and closed my eyes again.

" No, you don't ! " She said. " Stop joking already ! " She added and chuckled. " I am not Dara, I can proof it. " I said and leaned to kiss her. Clap ! She slapped me very hard, that I almost lost balance. She went out of the room. I didn't feel like crying, pretty much like dying. She doesn't love me. She ing hates me now. " Well that wasn't expected. " I said and smirked at myself. " You did a great job Chaerin. " I said facing the mirror. I fixed my make up to hide the 'slap's trace' and smirked again. " I'm actually proud of you, just hang on Lee Chaerin ! " I said again. Yeah, I'll hang on for the blackjacks' sake.

The door was pulled open revealing Bom " Hey you okay ? I mean Dara is obviously not but we'll talk to her later. We need to go, it's our turn. " She said and I followed her out of the room. We walked to the back stages and waited the staff to call us. We put our hand together, yes, Dara's were just on mine. She looks nervous. I smirked; I should be the one feeling down. " Okay, last stage before long –fairly earned break, let's NOLZA ! " I screamed and they did too.

We went on stage and started dancing, singing and firing up the stage. We did well, they all did. I thanked the crowd as a leader and we went to the back stages again. I gave the staff my brightest smile. I hugged Bom, Minzy and even Dara. " Thank you guys, you did great. You deserved your break ! Now, go grab something to eat I'll pay. " I said and Bom jumped happily causing us to laugh. I smiled to the staff. " Thank you all, you did an amazing work. 2NE1 is no longer 2NE1 without you ! " I said and they all cheered.

I let them go change their stuffs and went to YG who was discussing something with NIKON's CEO. " Excuse me sir, can I steal Oppa YG for a minute ? " I gave the man my brightest eye-smile he nodded saying that he can't resist such a cute smile.

" What's wrong CL ? " Asked me YG. " Everything. " I replied and he sighed. " What's the thing you need me to do ? " He asked in his father-like tone. " I want to take a break alone. Away from 2NE1 and YG. " I replied and he sighed. " Where ? " He asked. " I mean you only have a month before getting back to here for further practice. " He added and I sighed too. " I know, I want to go to Jeremy. My family, my friend. I need that. Oppa, I'm just telling you that I won't go with the girls. Oppa.. I'm sorry, maybe I just ruined 2NE1.. But I'll fix everything. I will be back in a month okay ? And.. Oppa.. " I said while whipping the single tear that dropped. " Just ask what you want Chaerin. " He said and I hugged him. " I will, I will make it up to you with a solo if you allow me to do so. " I said and he smiled. " A solo huh ? Right, just enjoy your holyday and we'll negotiate when you come back. " He kissed my forehead. Oppa is more like a father to me.. A second father.. " See ya oppa. " I said and he went to the man of Nikon.

I went to the dressing room and found a note.

" Unnie, we are in the van with both Bom and Dara unnie. Please don't be long we are starving. "

I chuckled at the note and took off my clothes. I wore a tight white jean and a white sleeveless shirt. My white jacket and white Kenzo boots. I Went out of the stage and headed toward the Exit. I watched the van and there was  Bom and Minzy laughing at Dara who is acting like a child. I chuckled but stopped because of the thug I felt inside my heart. I felt like if I'm going to ruin  the mood if I go. I sighed and sat next to the door. I grabbed my phone and texted Bom.

" Unnie, you go ahead okay ? You eat well and send me the bill's note I'll pay you back. Take care of Minzy for me. Look out for Dara too. " I send it and watched the view from far.

Minzy is pouting and Bom too. Dara seems kind of relieved. I sighed and my phone vibrated.

" Okay.. But Why ? Not feeling good ? " I read the text and smiled.

" I'm alright, I love you guys. " I replied and walked away. I thought about going to a bar but I don't want to be messed up tomorrow so I took a cab to go to the dorm. Once there I settled everything ; I booked a seat for tomorrow's flight to Paris. Jeremy's there and also my family. I sent a text to Jeremy and Harin. I packed my things. I locked my room and stayed there listening to music. A while after I felt the sadness coming back, I hanged on, so now I can let it out. I screamed once, knowing no one is at home. Then I cried my heart out.

Face it Lee Chaerin, she hates you, you are broken and you are running away. You need to fix this mess now. But fix yourself before.

 

 

 

 

 

                        {Dara}

Sitting here next to Minzy, facing Bom and spacing out, I can't stop thinking about Chae. It's confusing ! I really don't know what I feel toward her. I really feel good with her, I like when she touch me and hug me. I like when she is sweet to me. I feel sad and somehow hurt when she is with Jiyong or Youngbae. I don't know maybe I like her in a lover way too. But it's ing wrong. Since I'm her unnie, I need to stop it before we lose our careers. I don't want people to look down on us. On Chaerin, My Chaerin. I need to make her forget these feelings without pushing her away.

But I just ing slapped her ! I broke her ! I pushed her away –far away ! I ing feel sad. I felt happy hearing her confessions. I felt scared. I messed up everything. I hurt my best friend. And the worst is that I ing love her too ! I just can't admit it. And I'm sorry..

" Now, tell us what's wrong unnie !" I heard Minzy talking to me. I shook my head " nothing, really. " I replied and smiled. " This has something to do with Chaerin right ? " Asked Bom. I smiled to her. These two are my best friends and I can tell hem everything ! I should, I need that.

" Chaerin said.. She loves me. " I ducked my head blushing. " We all love you. " She said and I shook my head. " She wants me in a relationship..not a friendship. " I explained and the two giggled. " What's funny ? " I rolled my eyes. " That's obvious, unnie. " Said Minzy. " Yah ! You two are already a couple. It's not that surprising Dara. " Added Minzy. it, it. " It's wrong. So I told her we can't.. And she tried to kiss me so I slapped her.. " I ducked my head. " Omo ! Why ? Why the hell did you do that ? You obviously like her too ?" Frowned Bom in confusion. " I don't know, it is wrong Bom ! " I said calmly. " Really ? Unnie, the feeling you have when she is sweet to you is wrong ? " Minzy has a point, it feels so right to be with her. Yet it's wrong. " For Jesus' sake we are both girls !" I rolled my eyes. " And what's the problem with that ? You love her ?" She asked and I nodded. " Then just be with her unnie ! " She added. I sighed. " Even if I want to, she won't talk to me. I coldly broke her into pieces ! I slapped Baby Rinnie ! " I said and couldn't control my emotions. I let my tears out and Bom hugged me. " Fix it, she loves you so you can just try and get her back. " Said Minzy giving me her brightest smile.

You are right.. Minzy, I'll do that. I'll fix everything. I have a month break so I'll just get her back. I'll do whatever it takes. " I said and whipped my eyes. I will get her back I promise !

We went back to our dorm it was 4 in the morning. Bom and Minzy are in their dorm and I'm inside ours. The house is silent. I walked toward Chaerin's room and put my ear on the door. I heard soft sobs, and coughs. It broke my heart so my tears ran down my cheeks too.

" Baby I'll let you let it out tonight. Tomorrow I'll fix everything I promise. " I whispered to myself and went to my room. I laid on my bed and cried to sleep. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry !