Three

Lee Junho, My Wife

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2PA6N64AZw 

 

“Are you blind?!” Junsu shouted from the passenger seat. The rest of the members clung onto each other for dear life in the back. Taecyeon watched as they passed car by car at an amazing speed; was Jaebum even following the assigned speed limit for the area?!
 

“Maybe we shouldn't have let you drive.” Nichkhun gulped. Wooyoung nodded his head from all the way in the back; ever since they had drove into the highway, he had refused to open his eyes. Then again, ever since Jaebum started driving; he began to regret ditching their filming. After all, he'd rather suffer in the heat than die because of his hyung's horrible driving.

 

“Aish, I don't even know how you got a driver's license!” Junsu sighed exasperatedly. Jay's lips formed a thin line as he tried to ignore s' complaining and insults..(-cough- Junsu -cough-).

“Relax guys. I know what I am doing.” he said. But somehow, with the random signs; he began to doubt that he knew where he was going now. Supposedly, they were suppose to pick up Kyungmi at her studio. Jay thought he knew where and how to go to her studio, until now.

 

“Tell me to relax when I'm not worrying about dying!” Junsu exclaimed. Junho flinched again for the millionth time. That was like the thirtieth car that Jay had almost crashed into today! He took out his phone and typed in the password; once the familiar wallpaper met his eyes; happy thoughts filled his head.

 

Yah Kyungmi!
If I don't make it there in thirty minutes...

Then that means 2pm & I have died because of Jaebum hyung's driving~
So if we do die; I just want to let you know how much I love you!!!

Hwaiting!!!!

 

-Junho

 

A minute later after her pressed 'send', his iPhone received a new message.

 

Oppa, don't be mean!

Jay oppa isn't that bad.

But I'll pray for you and the rest of the guys' safety.

Saranghae~<3

 

His train of thoughts was suddenly disrupted when the van pulled over. He looked around, confused.

 

“What's going on?” he asked, watching Junsu kick Jaebum out of the driver's seat. Taecyeon grabbed Junho's phone. “Yah!” he exclaimed, trying to get it back. But his attempts were futile seeing that Taecyeon had a longer arm span.

 

“Junsu is driving for us now; but what's this~?” he mused, flipping through 's inbox. He grinned, then burst out laughing. “What the heck Junho? You've gotten so mushy!” he cried, giving the stolen phone back. Junho huffed as he shoved it back into his pocket.

 

“So, how's my wittle bunny doing, eh?” he said, quoting one of the messages he had read. Junho's face flushed red as he hit his hyung. “Yah! Quit it!” he whined. Taecyeon stopped laughing seconds later and wiped the tears from his eyes. “Mianhe Junho, but...it seems like Kyungmi shares the same opinion as me.” he grinned. Junho rolled his eyes and whacked him on the arm one last time.

 

. . . . .

 

Aae Li giggled as the silence continued to drone on. Changmin edged away from her, afraid that the girl might lose the little sanity she had left. “You know, gay babies are supposedly born during awkward silences~” she said nonchalantly. And seeing that she was the only one who would could spark a conversation at the moment, Changmin let out a sigh and decided to join the weird topic.

 

“How does that relate to any of us at all?” he questioned. Aae Li shrugged, staring at the confused man with a psychotic smile. “I'm just wondering if that's what happened to you Minnie~” she answered. Changmin scowled and threw his sweat towel at her. Aae Li stuck her tongue out as she ducked for cover. “Don't worry; there's no need to deny the awesome truth!” she exclaimed. Jaejin coughed.

 

“Aae Li, I think you've finally lost it. You've been talking nonsense since the ac went out.” he stated calmly. Aae Li shrugged and took a swig of her water.

 

“No, I think you have oppa. Because 1) we've already established the fact that my sanity has been long gone, and 2) you've been feeding yourself lies that you don't love Kyungmi unnie!” she answered back.

Jaejin rolled his eyes and grabbed the bottle of water out of his crew member's hands. He opened the cap and took a sniff of it. No wonder. . .

 

“Yah! This is soju! What the hell are you thinking Aae Li?!” he shouted, outraged. The girl gave a smile and took her drink back. “Just trying to diffuse the tension here with a lil bit of alcohol~” she replied coolly. Kyungmi shook her head. That girl will never change, she thought. Ever since she had met Aae Li, which was at a bar, she quickly got the hint that the woman drank too much for her own good. Maybe what she had stated earlier was a lie after all. . .and it was just her drunk mind controlling her useless babbling. So now, Kyungmi was torn between some drunk talk and the truth. Does Jaejin have a crush on her?

 

Changmin sighed and rubbed his temples.

 

“Aish...Someone tell me I'm not drunk too, cause I see Kirby right at the doorway.” he groaned. Aae Li burst out in laughter whilst the other members looked up. Jaejin scrunched his eyebrows together. The world really wasn't making sense right now. . .

 

“Kirby?” Kyungmi called out. Kirby waved back at her before taking its 'head', off. Aae Li laughed even more. “Kirby beheaded himself! Hah! Wait till my little cousin hears about this!” she bawled out.

 

“Oh, it's you. . .” Jaejin mumbled, instantly recognizing the over used eye-smile. Junho nodded his head. “I'm just here to pick - “

 

“Yah Kirby! Why are you still talking? Shouldn't you be dead right now?!” Aae Li shouted. Junho eyed her warily. Changmin sighed and covered . “Please, go on. Just ignore her.” he said.

 

“Yeah, well, Kyungmi ah?” he said. Kyungmi smiled and grabbed her bag. “Araso! I'm all ready! Let's go oppa!” she exclaimed, running up to him. Junho backed away before she could give him a hug.

 

“Mianhe Kyungmi, but it's all ready hot as it is in this costume.” Junho apologized. He was even lucky enough to find it. Because if he went in as himself; well he couldn't risk the public exposure to possible fans that might be lurking around.

 

Kyungmi nodded her head in understanding and turned to bid farewell to the others.

 

“Um...” she glanced at Aae Li. She was still silently laughing at her own unknown joke. Seriously, she really worried for the girl's healthy and mentality. Changmin waved a careless hand in the air, as if dismissing her worries about the crazy woman. “Go. It's better than all of us suffering here with her.” he said distastefully. Kyungmi smiled in appreciation and looked over at Jaejin. He stared back at her with a blank look.

 

“I-I'll see you then Jaejin.” she said before following the disappearing figure of Kirby.

 

Two hours later. . .

 

“Cannonball!” Chansung screamed, jumping into the pool. Wooyoung grumbled as he was suddenly splashed by the cold water. “Yah!” he complained.

 

“Opps!” Jaebum laughed as he pushed the old man into the cool depths as well.

 

“Nice one hyung!” Taecyeon complemented. He gave him a high-five, but as it ended, Jay noticed something suspicious. “What the - !” Out of nowhere, an inflatable pony whacked him into the pool and right into Wooyoung who had just come up for air.

 

Junho laughed as he sat a fair distance away from the chaos. He was glad he was safe from s. “Oh...I don't have a bathing suit on me.” Kyungmi pouted as she came towards him. Junho smiled at her and threw a bag her way. “I'm way ahead of you!” he exclaimed, giving her a wink. Kyungmi peeked into the bag to see a two piece bathing suit neatly folded inside. She frowned as she glared at Junho. He knew she hated those types! She preferred a one piece rather than these showy ones. . .

 

“It's either that or you get your dance clothes soaked~ The sun's ticking Kyungmi~” he said. Kyungmi gave a huff and reluctantly stormed away to get changed. Junho laughed and sat down on one of the plastic lounge chairs. Sometimes, Kyungmi could get so conservative about her body. . .

 

“Wa!” he exclaimed, gripping onto the chair's edges. He looked down to see Taecyeon, Nichkhun, and Junsu carrying the chair from below. “So, how's the view up there?” Nichkhun sweetly asked. Junho scowled and demanded that he be put down. “Oh, but we were just getting ready to have some fun!” Junsu grinned. The three of them tilted the chair forward; causing the panicked Junho to fall into the pool. “Yes!” they cheered, setting down the chair and congratualting each other.


“Not so fast boys!” the trio quickly plummeted down into the water as well by the sudden push. Kyungmi grinned in victory as she stood at the edge, looking over the trio. “Yah, what's up with the towel? You aren't gonna get dark so soon.” Junsu pointed out. Kyungmi shrugged and sauntered her way back to the shade of an umbrella. It wasn't that she feared getting a tan, she just hated that bathing suit Junho had picked out for her. She scowled. Way to ruin my fun. . .she thought.

 

“Hyungs!!!!” Kyungmi looked up to see a bunch of other boys running towards the poolside.

 

“Hey! It's Beast!” Taecyeon exclaimed, shaking one of the member's hand. “Hi – Hyung!” Yoseob cried as he was pulled into the pool. The other men roared with laughter. Kyungmi rolled her eyes. Boys will be boys. . .

 

“You know you have to get into the water some time, right?” Junho questioned, suddenly making an appearance beside her. Kyungmi shook her head. “Nu-uh. Not while I'm wearing this.” she stubbornly remarked. Junho chuckled and easily picked her up.

 

“Yah!” Kyungmi began to struggle out of his grasp. Junho just smirked.

 

“Whoa...noona neomu yeppeo~” Yoseob drooled, coming back up for air. Hyunseung and the rest followed his gaze and were instantly allured into the beautiful figure before them.

 

“10 points out of 10, eh hyung?” Junhyung quietly said, glancing at Taecyeon. He scoffed and splashed the dazed members with water. “That's Kyungmi, Junho's fiance. So none of you guys get any dirty thoughts in your head.” he said. Doojoon pretended to throw a fit about it. “Aw, no fair. I bet he tricked her that he was Rain, didn't he?” he fumed. Taecyeon shook his head. Kikwang shrugged.

 

“Just give me tonight, and let's see – yah!” he shouted.

 

“You're sick hyung.” Dongwoon commented.


This took me one week to write (r: that's sad)....I'm lacking motivation & ideas...well not ideas really, but you get what I mean(hopefully)...Hope ya liked it though!!! Imma be out for a week again~ ^ ^" Anyway, till next time guys~!